Posts tagged Chicory
My brother has lost all hope as his wife is not co-operative, negative-minded, and selfish, blaming personally and never satisfied how much you do for her.
Tell some remedy or mantra for my brother so that he can handle the situation. My brother just wants to give divorce to his wife.
It’s really difficult for him to control the situation as she blames him for everything but then when he asks her for divorce, she doesn’t want to give to him.
Ask your brother to take flower remedies CHICORY, CRAB APPLE and CHERRY PLUM, 2 pills of each, one after the other, three times a day. He has to keep himself cool.
Ask him to chant “TOGETHER DIVINE”.
To remain calm and composed: Cherry Plum
To get the problem out of one’s life: Crab Apple.
The wife does not want the husband; at the same time denying to get separated from him: Chicory
Love and Harmony in Marriage: http://marriageloveandharmony.blogspot.in/
How to maintain your level of intimacy: https://togetherrelationship.wordpress.com/2013/07/22/how-to-maintain-your-level-of-intimacy/
I was married for 16 yrs and got 3 girls. Ours is a middle-class family. Mine was a love marriage
Initially, everything was very well. He took good care of me and family but for the past 6 yrs there’s a lot of change in his attitude and behavior.
He yelled at me and kids in front of everyone, treating us very badly.
Last month, he brought one lady home and told us that he’s going to marry her.
My girls and parents launched a police complaint and with the help of a police officer that marriage was stopped.
He did not want to divorce but want to lead a new life with that lady. I told him that I will not agree for that.
After this he stopped coming home and eating from home. He will come as and when he wished but will not eat anything.
He gives money for the home expenses. I want to lead a happy married life with him. I want him to be genuine and truthful to our family.
Recently, he started hatred towards me. Pls help me to change this and lead me a happy life.
Take the flower remedies CHICORY, HOLLY, and ASPEN.
Put each 5 pills in a glass of water and have small sips from that water, every one or two hours, from morning to evening.
In the night, take the flower remedies WHITE CHESTNUT and WALNUT before going to sleep, 5 pills each.
Chant “TOGETHER DIVINE”
A CHICORY person turns easily into HOLLY. Husband is the shadow-self of wife and hence, and therefore, his remedies are given to her.
Every day, she has to lead her life with the constant fear of what will happen, for which ASPEN will help.
To come out of persistent, constant worry: WHITE CHESTNUT and WALNUT
I follow my father’s footsteps: https://healbymindbodymessages.wordpress.com/2010/02/03/i-follow-my-father%E2%80%99s-footsteps/
Why a person is not married: https://healyourpastlife.wordpress.com/2013/01/16/why-a-person-is-not-married/
Rajan became a widow at the age of 65. Both his sons were away. So he felt lonely and disturbed.
He took the remedies CHICORY, WILD ROSE and GENTIAN for four months.
Then his younger son’s assignment got over and his company asked him to come back to Chennai. So, he brought his family – wife, son and daughter, along with him.
He decided to stay with his father, who started enjoying the company of his young grand-children.
I found the above-mentioned combination helps one to manage the old age comfortably.
CHICORY helps you to get help at the right time, which is a must for senior citizens.
I’m writing this mail for my cousin.
I used to go through your blog and all those switch words and angel numbers explained in that blog used to work for me according to the situation till now. Your blog is very much helpful to public who are suffering from different problems. I really thank you for the support you have provided to the public through your blog.
But now, our family is in great trouble. We are having a warehouse rented for storing spices. Due to heavy rain all those spices are destroyed. The company is saying that they are having a loss of three and half crores and my cousin is responsible for that.
Our family can’t afford this huge money and we are very much desperate sir. We all are fully tensed.
Please find me some mantra or some switch words so that I can chant it for my cousin to help him get rid of this situation and my cousin not to be blamed by the company for the losses caused by natural calamity. We don’t have any other way.
Chant “CRYSTAL, CHICORY, GORSE, WOLF REACH HELP”
I did the chanting.
The company itself called my cousin directly and said that it’s not our problem. Losses caused will be totally claimed from the insurance company and now there’s no problem for my cousin.
We all are really happy due to your grace. Once again thanks a lot. God bless you.
To find a crystal clear solution: CRYSTAL
Grieving and fearing over loss of money: CHICORY
For hopeless situation: GORSE
To REACH for HELP, the animal spirit guide WOLF is sought
I recently broke up with my boyfriend. And, I have been feeling hurt terribly. I would like us to come back together.
Casually, I came across your website, have tried some of the mantras and even the forgiveness exercise.
I still wake up with a heavy feeling and with a lot of emotional pain. Please guide me in this difficult period.
- Chant “IGNATIA, CHICORY, STAR OF BETHLEHEM”
- While going to bed, be in the SAFETY MUDRA posture (Thumb touching the tips of little and ring fingers on both the hands).
You will be free from emotional trauma.
For grief and hurt feelings because of broken love: (gem) IGNATIA
Come out of love pangs: CHICORY
Come out of shock and to recoup: STAR OF BETHLEHEM
The Safety Mudra otherwise called as Safe and Secure/Pran Mudra will keep you in peace.
Unfulfilled Genes: http://healyourpastlife.wordpress.com/2013/04/03/unfulfilled-genes/
Break from the past: http://reachnaran.com/break-from-the-past/
Give the Bach Flower Remedy CHICORY, as greediness is expressed through food. Add it with ROCK WATER and CHERRY PLUM.
WALNUT should be taken separately.
Rock Water is prescribed for thinking, “I want to be strict with myself. I want to be self-disciplined”.
Cherry plum is for temptation and Chicory to come out of self-gratification (compensatory behavior).
Cherry Plum is added as they will feel, “I want to control my craving”.
Rock Water and Cherry plum go together, because if somebody says, “I want to control”, then they will lose their control”.
Walnut is given to form a habit of eating properly.
Think Differently Says the Rabbit: http://healbyanimalspirits.wordpress.com/2012/09/24/think-differently-says-the-rabbit/
Mantras for Lungs, Digestion and Back Pain: http://healbymeditation.wordpress.com/2009/10/30/mantras-for-lungs-digestion-and-back-pain/
Addiction to drink: http://reachnaran.com/addiction-to-drink/
The Bach Flower Remedy Chicory
Possessiveness, Self-Love, Self-Pity, Always Demanding, Noticeable, Attracting Attention
- They try to attract others attention: for example, infants attract attention by crying when you leave them alone or we try to impress others sometimes by flattery.
- Will be overeager to help.
- They get angry, if they find no gratitude from the person benefited by them.
- Their possessive nature can make the opposite person as a Centaury. Please note here, fear of rejection indicates a Centaury, while the person who instils a fear of rejection on others is Chicory.
- Chicory will not give anything free – there is a hidden agenda behind every transaction he makes.
- A Chicory person always attracts the attention of others.
- Always demanding and expects a great deal from others.
- He is possessive, extremely interfering, secretly manipulating and easily hurt.
- He has a feeling of unwanted.
- Over protection and too much parenting.
- Constantly concerned with the affairs of the family, always interfering.
- Behind all Chicory type, there lies a deep lack of fulfilment, often a feeling of not being loved.
- Desires for company for his selfish ends.
- He is a stingy person.
- Easily offended or hurt – self-pity.
- Pretending illness to attract others pity.
- Always speaks about what others owe her.
- Extremely nagging – the in-laws remedy.
- Thinks, feels that everyone is there for his help.
- Goes to the extent of weeping or pretending to be ill to get his things done.
- There is constant fear of loss.
- Emotional demanding always.
- Behind the Chicory state, an internal emptiness is more.
- Watching over the needs, wishes and progress of family and friends.
- Always ready to comment, to correct others or to advise others.
- The emotional control is subtle, making others dependent.
- He will manipulate to impose his will.
- The Chicory finds it hard to let go, feels easily offended or hurt; becomes ill to gain sympathy, always expecting others to live in the feeling of gratitude to her.
- Chicory children throw temper tantrums.
- The Chicory child will weep and get things done.
- If weeping doesn’t pay, he will indulge in flattery or helps you in house hold work.
- Always demanding, tries to seek attention.
- The Chicory baby always wants her to be held in the lap all the time.
- The Chicory child likes to be carried always.
- Would weep if said anything.
- Over care and over concern for hurt feelings.
- Always seeks company.
- Heart Chakra is closed for Chicory people. Pray to Chicory to be active in the Heart Chakra.
- Threatening: “I will do homework, but I will not go to the music class. If you agree for my condition, then I will finish up all my homework now”.
- “I am angry at his ingratitude, and he cheated me. I have done so much to him” – Chicory + Chestnut bud.
- Chicory person makes others feel guilty by saying, “You have just used me.”
- “After all that I have done for you, this is how you treat me”.
- “I have given her a sari on her birthday and all that I get from her on my birth day is a card.”
- Emotional black mailing – “How can I live without you?”
- “Think of what I have done for you” and then bursting in to tears.
- “My dear son, I miss you so much, the house is vacant.”
- He sometimes become ill, he may resort to black mail. “I will study after this, if you allow me to browse the Internet.”
- “People should respect me.”
- Eating disorders
- Hysterical Neurosis – convulsion type
- Histrionic personality disorder
- “Live and let live” is the positive Chicory.
- Chicory + Walnut – when the child starts schooling
- Chicory + Walnut – for a second wife
- Chicory + Star of Bethlehem – if a person whom you love is dead
- Chicory – for separation.
- Chicory: I want love and attention
- Chicory: I feel that nobody recognises my importance
- Chicory: I have a fear of loneliness
- Chicory: I feel I am neglected
- Chicory: I feel unloved by my loved ones
- Chicory: Others say that I am of a highly interfering type
- Chicory: I can’t be alone; I always need company
- Chicory: I often enjoy giving my opinions and advice to others; but I feel hurt/offended when they reject my advice
- Mimulus, Chicory: My child stays close to my side; rarely goes alone; does nothing alone
- Chicory: Cries a lot when starting for the school
- Chicory, Mimulus: The child becomes upset even if mildly criticized
- Mimulus, Chicory: Burst into tears for no apparent reason
- Chicory: The child clings to mother
I run a naturopath in UK. Could you please advise me about Bach flower remedy for getting the money back, which we had given to others.
- Take CENTAURY, CHICORY, ROCK WATER and CHESTNUT BUD, 3 pills each three times a day.
- Take MUSTARD + AVENTURINE separately one dose in the morning and one dose in the night.
When the other person says, “I will give the money tomorrow or later”, he is not in a position to resist him and say anything against what he says. He cannot antagonize him at any point of time. Such a person needs CENTAURY.
Now you wanted the money back (CHICORY). They dodge paying you (CHESTNUT BUD). The opposite person to such a person will be a ROCK WATER person.
To find a solution to this problem: MUSTARD.
The gem remedy AVENTURINE activates the heart center. It is available at the Centre.
Gem of a Luck: http://healbygems.wordpress.com/2013/09/17/gem-of-a-luck/
Converting unwanted to wanted: http://reachnaran.com/converting-unwanted-to-wanted/
Make them pay my money: http://finddivinehome.wordpress.com/2013/09/16/make-them-pay-my-money/
While giving charity, what mantras could we recite?
Chant “WATER VIOLET, CHICORY”
Not to develop superiority complex as you are offering charity: WATER VIOLET
Develop giving attitude: CHICORY
What goes out comes in: http://healbyrule.wordpress.com/2013/12/28/what-goes-out-comes-in/
Life-style changes needed for Diabetic patients: http://healbymindbodymessages.wordpress.com/2013/09/09/what-is-mind-body-life-demystified-healing/