Posts tagged constant
I was married for 16 yrs and got 3 girls. Ours is a middle-class family. Mine was a love marriage
Initially, everything was very well. He took good care of me and family but for the past 6 yrs there’s a lot of change in his attitude and behavior.
He yelled at me and kids in front of everyone, treating us very badly.
Last month, he brought one lady home and told us that he’s going to marry her.
My girls and parents launched a police complaint and with the help of a police officer that marriage was stopped.
He did not want to divorce but want to lead a new life with that lady. I told him that I will not agree for that.
After this he stopped coming home and eating from home. He will come as and when he wished but will not eat anything.
He gives money for the home expenses. I want to lead a happy married life with him. I want him to be genuine and truthful to our family.
Recently, he started hatred towards me. Pls help me to change this and lead me a happy life.
Take the flower remedies CHICORY, HOLLY, and ASPEN.
Put each 5 pills in a glass of water and have small sips from that water, every one or two hours, from morning to evening.
In the night, take the flower remedies WHITE CHESTNUT and WALNUT before going to sleep, 5 pills each.
Chant “TOGETHER DIVINE”
A CHICORY person turns easily into HOLLY. Husband is the shadow-self of wife and hence, and therefore, his remedies are given to her.
Every day, she has to lead her life with the constant fear of what will happen, for which ASPEN will help.
To come out of persistent, constant worry: WHITE CHESTNUT and WALNUT
I follow my father’s footsteps: https://healbymindbodymessages.wordpress.com/2010/02/03/i-follow-my-father%E2%80%99s-footsteps/
Why a person is not married: https://healyourpastlife.wordpress.com/2013/01/16/why-a-person-is-not-married/
I have irritable bowel which had gone for a decade and now returned. I am currently on bowel relaxative and want to speed up recovery so I can get back to work rapidly.
Chant IMPATIENS or take this Bach flower remedy 2 pills three times.
In addition, take the Basic remedies for irritable bowel syndrome: WHITE CHESTNUT, MIMULUS and HORNBEAM. This combination will cut the fear of expecting the bowels at any time.
The fear will be constant – always thinking about it fearfully. For most of the people, when they have to go out, fear develops and they go to the toilet and does not start easily, which is covered by Hornbeam.
Mantras for digestive tract: http://healbymeditation.wordpress.com/2010/01/04/booklet-of-mantras-iii/
Heal your body with Gem Remedies: http://healbygems.wordpress.com/2011/12/29/heal-your-body-with-gem-remedies/
The Bach Flower Remedy Chicory
Possessiveness, Self-Love, Self-Pity, Always Demanding, Noticeable, Attracting Attention
- They try to attract others attention: for example, infants attract attention by crying when you leave them alone or we try to impress others sometimes by flattery.
- Will be overeager to help.
- They get angry, if they find no gratitude from the person benefited by them.
- Their possessive nature can make the opposite person as a Centaury. Please note here, fear of rejection indicates a Centaury, while the person who instils a fear of rejection on others is Chicory.
- Chicory will not give anything free – there is a hidden agenda behind every transaction he makes.
- A Chicory person always attracts the attention of others.
- Always demanding and expects a great deal from others.
- He is possessive, extremely interfering, secretly manipulating and easily hurt.
- He has a feeling of unwanted.
- Over protection and too much parenting.
- Constantly concerned with the affairs of the family, always interfering.
- Behind all Chicory type, there lies a deep lack of fulfilment, often a feeling of not being loved.
- Desires for company for his selfish ends.
- He is a stingy person.
- Easily offended or hurt – self-pity.
- Pretending illness to attract others pity.
- Always speaks about what others owe her.
- Extremely nagging – the in-laws remedy.
- Thinks, feels that everyone is there for his help.
- Goes to the extent of weeping or pretending to be ill to get his things done.
- There is constant fear of loss.
- Emotional demanding always.
- Behind the Chicory state, an internal emptiness is more.
- Watching over the needs, wishes and progress of family and friends.
- Always ready to comment, to correct others or to advise others.
- The emotional control is subtle, making others dependent.
- He will manipulate to impose his will.
- The Chicory finds it hard to let go, feels easily offended or hurt; becomes ill to gain sympathy, always expecting others to live in the feeling of gratitude to her.
- Chicory children throw temper tantrums.
- The Chicory child will weep and get things done.
- If weeping doesn’t pay, he will indulge in flattery or helps you in house hold work.
- Always demanding, tries to seek attention.
- The Chicory baby always wants her to be held in the lap all the time.
- The Chicory child likes to be carried always.
- Would weep if said anything.
- Over care and over concern for hurt feelings.
- Always seeks company.
- Heart Chakra is closed for Chicory people. Pray to Chicory to be active in the Heart Chakra.
- Threatening: “I will do homework, but I will not go to the music class. If you agree for my condition, then I will finish up all my homework now”.
- “I am angry at his ingratitude, and he cheated me. I have done so much to him” – Chicory + Chestnut bud.
- Chicory person makes others feel guilty by saying, “You have just used me.”
- “After all that I have done for you, this is how you treat me”.
- “I have given her a sari on her birthday and all that I get from her on my birth day is a card.”
- Emotional black mailing – “How can I live without you?”
- “Think of what I have done for you” and then bursting in to tears.
- “My dear son, I miss you so much, the house is vacant.”
- He sometimes become ill, he may resort to black mail. “I will study after this, if you allow me to browse the Internet.”
- “People should respect me.”
- Eating disorders
- Hysterical Neurosis – convulsion type
- Histrionic personality disorder
- “Live and let live” is the positive Chicory.
- Chicory + Walnut – when the child starts schooling
- Chicory + Walnut – for a second wife
- Chicory + Star of Bethlehem – if a person whom you love is dead
- Chicory – for separation.
- Chicory: I want love and attention
- Chicory: I feel that nobody recognises my importance
- Chicory: I have a fear of loneliness
- Chicory: I feel I am neglected
- Chicory: I feel unloved by my loved ones
- Chicory: Others say that I am of a highly interfering type
- Chicory: I can’t be alone; I always need company
- Chicory: I often enjoy giving my opinions and advice to others; but I feel hurt/offended when they reject my advice
- Mimulus, Chicory: My child stays close to my side; rarely goes alone; does nothing alone
- Chicory: Cries a lot when starting for the school
- Chicory, Mimulus: The child becomes upset even if mildly criticized
- Mimulus, Chicory: Burst into tears for no apparent reason
- Chicory: The child clings to mother
Question: Can you please suggest which story to listen to improve one’s health?
Physical health is not separate from mental health.
If one can keep oneself stress-free, it will reflect physically also.
How does our worry, tension, or constant thinking of our physical problem affect the body?
Read the role of oxygen in the article mentioned below, in maintaining one’s own health.
Keep yourself mentally healthy. You will keep good health.
If one has a recurring problem, one has to come out of it mentally. Suffering will come down.
Read the stories that give you peace of mind.
Refer the article, “How to Avoid Getting Cancer”:
Other Related Posts
Take care of your nervous system: http://togetherhealth.wordpress.com/2013/10/24/take-care-of-your-nervous-system/
It will be a welcome change for you: http://naranhealingproducts.wordpress.com/2013/01/16/it-will-be-a-welcome-change-for-you/