Posts tagged Earth
In the ancient days, there were lot of clairvoyants and healers around.
The moment they see other person’s aura, any unwanted black energy in the aura can be found by them.
They used pranic healing to do the necessary cleansing and clearing of that unwanted energy in the auric field.
If you don’t clear this black energy, you will be affected by them. No need to have doubt about that.
The ancient healers said, once you see the black energy (any negative element) then the black energy also sees you. Then there will be a contamination of your energy field.
Is there is any technique to remove that darkness and the black energy inside you?
Yes there is one:
- When you see the darkness in an auric field, visualize the sun in the mind of the person, which will burn any possible contamination in the energy field.
- Once you see the darkness, there will be an energy reaction from us. Mother Earth can transform us. Direct that energy to the earth. Thank her.
- After that visualize a cow.
This is not only for healers but for every one of us. Whenever we see darkness – mother earth and cow can remove our energy reaction.
Do you know how much darkness has been transmuted by Mother Earth so far?
Doing it the Right Way: http://naranhealingproducts.wordpress.com/2011/02/09/doing-it-the-right-way/
Confrontation No More: http://togetherrelationship.wordpress.com/2013/10/19/confrontation-no-more/
If someone is angry against you, the FIRE element is more inside you.
To pacify it, you have to react in a different way. If you activate WATER and EARTH elements, then you will become patient and relaxed.
The PRAN MUDRA – little and ring fingers touching the tip on both the hands, will activate your earth and water elements.
When such an unusual response is given – instead of reacting with other person angrily, you treat him in a peaceful manner, then the opposite person don’t have a choice but to react in a different way.
We can also reduce our Anger.
Vasanth asked his friend to do SAFE and SECURE Mudra to increase his business in his shop for 15-30 minutes a day.
His friend who doesn’t have a clue about Mudras and who was desperate to improve his business did it for a week.
He reported that new customers have started coming and they are giving good business to his departmental store.
This Mudra improves our connection with Mother earth and activates the Hara Chakra.
When our connection with earth increases our life will become more stable and settled. So do this Mudra before going to sleep for at least 30 minutes a day.
You can also chant, “FIND WHY I sleep very well in the night and get 1000 (fill up whatever you want) rupees in the morning” while doing the Mudra.
The front side of the Hara Chakra (one inch below the navel) represents our physical well-being and giving attitude. The back side of the Hara Chakra represents our emotional side and receiving attitude about life.
A girl came to see me with her mother. She was trying to get married and nothing fruitful happened.
I told her to lie down and do the following exercise:
- Close your eyes. Visualize yourself leaving the body through the crown chakra – top of the head. Cross the planets, sun, stars and numerous galaxies of this universe.
- You are entering the MALL of GOD, where everything you name it is available for free, which we can take it to your liking, you being the child of god.
- Ask GOD to give you Mangala sutra (sacred thread for marriage) or ring as per your marriage custom. He is giving it you.
- Next ask him to show the person you are about to get married. He shows some person standing across.
- Along with him, come back to earth and go to a temple, church or wedding hall and get married to him.
I asked her mother to do the exercise, slightly changing it, in the sense, she leaves the body, god shows her the groom, she brings him along when she comes down to earth, and gets him married to her daughter.
They did the exercise for a month. The girl found a groom from the matrimony site.
I and my husband have been trying hard to build our house since last year. Because of insufficient money we are unable to complete the house till now.
My husband works very hard and has to work many night and days consecutively.
- Take the flower remedies MUSTARD, OAK and HORNBEAM – 3 doses of 2 pills each.
- Have a picture of CORAL in the pocket.
No solution in sight to find source of funds: MUSTARD
Working hard but with no favorable results: OAK and HORNBEAM
Gem remedy CORAL belongs to earth element. Anything concerned with land and building can be healed by Coral.
We are about to own a house: http://healbymeditation.wordpress.com/2013/08/22/we-are-about-to-own-a-house/
Find the energy to get things done: http://reachnaran.com/find-the-energy-to-get-your-things-done/
Let us see how to dissolve our karmas through Bija Mantras.
There is a problem. However, source of the problem is not known. Karma is the only source. There are no other sources.
Irrespective of the karma or reason behind the cause of the problem, how we can remove it?
Contain the karma
Let us see the meaning of the Bija mantras OM LUM NAMAHA and OM VUM NAMAHA.
Lum means earth – a vessel, say an earthen pot. It denotes earth element.
We put water into the pot. Water element is always connected with our Karma. Through water element our desires are created. Because of our desires we get problems.
What is the source of desire – Water? So, I put water into the vessel. It means my karma is contained in the vessel.
How to remove the karma?
OM RUM NAMAHA – by fire element, we can remove it. This comes from Manipura Chakra. It will vaporize the water. When the fire burns, the water vaporizes.
The vaporized water will go into space – the universal energy – turning into light and love.
When the cause is put in the earthen pot and burnt, the water or karma is vaporized and transmuted into space and light. This is the way to resolve our karmas.
So, if we cannot resolve a problem then we can chant, “OM VUM NAMAHA OM LUM NAMAHA OM RUM NAMAHA OM YUM NAMAHA OM HUM NAMAHA”.
If I do so then we mean,
Om Vum Namaha – the cause of the problem or karma
Om Lum Namaha – I put it in the earthen pot
Om Rum Namaha – which I burnt it
Om Yum Namaha – it gets vaporized into space and
Om Hum Namaha – changing into light and love
How to combine with intention?
For this problem I don’t know the cause. So I am using this technique to solve it.
I visualize the problem, which I am putting as the cause of the problem inside the water contained in the pot and then I burn the pot with fire.
After I finished visualization, I can chant the mantras.
I want to share my experience and express my gratitude.
On June 20’14 our VP was arriving from Hong Kong to meet us and see how we were performing.
Our manager asked us to prepare individual presentation to show what we have been doing here since we joined and tell him about our contribution towards this business growth.
This was the first time in my service of 12 years I was giving a presentation. I had no good ideas about presentation but I am top performer in my team.
I was afraid I am working in this company for last 5.8 years now and if I do not present well then people might doubt about my ability, I was nervous.
I started reading the blog and found one situation matching with mine and then I call Shobana madam and asked if I can follow the below and she suggested yes its good while attending any meetings.
What I did the before day of the meeting?
Made 2 concentric circles
- One with my name in the centre and WATER VIOLET, LARCH, GENTIAN and WILD ROSE in the outer circles in that order
- Another one with my name in the centre along with the person I was making the presentation to, date and location and ELM, GORSE and HEATHER in the outer circles in that order.
Kept these two papers in my file and started my day chanting Ambika mantra;
Tons of thanks to Naran, this amazingly worked out, sequence of what happened:
- As I got into the office, the VP was just come in car behind me; I was the first to meet him and wished him good morning.
- I was so confident and we went to the meeting room again all the seats we occupied and only one chair next to VP was left. I had no choice but to sit. He started talking to me while other team members were quite nervous, I was not and was very casual with him
- I was the last to share my presentation and it was really amazing that is was not nervous at any point and was able to present well about our team work. Our VP told it is good to see my presentation where I have used some words which no one has used. I was very happy.
The day was very smooth. We had lunch with him and our manager was very happy that we all presented well very on the day.
Once again thank you, we are blessed to have you on earth sent by god to advise how to lead life easily.
Winning Presentations: http://reachnaran.com/tag/winning-presentations/
Help for my children: http://reachnaran.com/help-for-my-children/
Office Remedies Part I: http://reachnaran.com/office-remedies-part-i/
अच्छेद्योअ्यमदाह्योअ्यमक्लेद्योअ्शोष्य एव च
नित्यः सर्वगतः स्थाणुरचलोअ्यं सनातनः
Healing Notes on Bagavad Gita Chapter 2 Verse 24
Uncleavable, incombustible, it is not liable to be drenched or dried up; eternal, all-pervading, stable and unmoving. It is forever and forever.
No pain (fire) can kill you; no sadness (water) can drown you; no worry (air) can dry you; no event (space and earth) can break you.
Survival fear is always there in our thinking… To feel secured is the desire of every human being.
In life, relationships make us insecure; our working place makes us insecure.
How to bring in the state of security?
For people who are unstable in their profession…
Who have lower back pain…
Who have fear of death for unknown reason…
Who have unknown fear …
And people who are fearful of in-laws …
And for people who feel unstable…
Listen to the Verse 24 of SRIMAD BAGAVAD GITA, or read it 11 times.
Any audio version of this verse can be looped and listened continuously.
You can paste the verse in paper and keep it under the pillow.
This brings back the feeling of security –the original SAT which is forgotten by the mind.
Practice Living Bhagavat Gita’s Way: http://naranonline.wordpress.com/2009/05/08/practice-living-with-awareness-bhagavat-gita%E2%80%99s-way/
“Atmavan Bhava” – Switch Word from Lord Krishna: http://healbymeditation.wordpress.com/2010/09/15/%E2%80%9Catmavan-bhava%E2%80%9D-%E2%80%93-switch-word-from-lord-krishna/
Stop the Mind’s Influence on You Part I: http://healbyrule.wordpress.com/2013/01/31/how-to-stop-the-mind-influencing-us-part-i/
How ring finger doesn’t represent earth?
If ring and middle fingers are activated by pressing them with the tip of the thumb, then urine flow will increase.
By doing it, a particular Mudra is activated and kidney is activated too. That’s why ring finger represents water.
Earth will not move. It is stationery. If earth is represented by ring finger, as per the books, then how can it increase urine flow? It cannot.
While water is moving, earth is non-moving. That’s why I have changed the ring finger into water element.
One more thing, water always represents life and relationships. Exchange of rings happens from the ring finger, when we get married. That’s why it represents water (element).
Activating fire element
Instead of touching the tip of the ring finger with tip of the thumb, keep the ring finger at the base of the thumb. Water flow will reduce.
If water is not distributed – reduced, fire element will increase.
When fire is increased, catabolic activity will take place and is very useful for weight loss. Extra fat will be eliminated.
Considering this fact, don’t do this (Fire) Mudra for 24 hrs continuously and next day check your weight in the weighing machine 🙂
Benefits of Vital Essence Mudra: http://healbymudra.wordpress.com/2011/09/03/benefits-of-vital-essence-mudra/
Take care of your heart: http://healbymudra.wordpress.com/2010/11/05/take-care-of-your-heart/
Detoxify your body: http://findlifeanswers.wordpress.com/2011/10/22/detoxify-your-body/
Please do advise me as to what I should do in Pondy (Pondicherry) for furthering my healing. I shall be spending a week in the (Aurobindo) Ashram guest house.
While in Pondy, go to ashram as much as possible.
- Prostrate to all the plants and trees who were then with the Mother
- Prostrate to all the plants and trees that are now there in the ashram
- Prostrate to the cows and people who serve the ashram
- Prostrate to the earth wherever the Mother walked
- Prostrate to the chairs and beds where she used to sit and recline
- Prostrate to every article that she used
- Give Reiki to the ashram
- Be in silence and in meditation totally
- Chant “I AM SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE LOVE THANKS ALIGN WITH DIVINE CENTER”. Say this to every organ, every chakra, every tissue, every system, and every process of the body.
Best of luck