Posts tagged eyes
What is the Use of Listening to Stories CD and Doing EFT?
Inner meaning of stories can be learnt by the subconscious mind. It is called ‘Learning by Metaphors’.
- · When the conscious mind concentrates on story, subconscious mind will learn what it has to learn.
- · If you can tap (do EFT) while listening to the stories, then you will tap the resource of the characters in the stories.
There is a simple way of tapping using the six positions in the fingers including the Gamut point. They are important positions. Balancing will result.
How one can to listen to Stories CD?
- If the eyes are open, then the conscious mind will focus on something else, therefore, while listening to the story, close your eyes and listen
- Tapping is one of the best techniques to get the resources of other persons – we are not taking away the resources of them, as the resources are in a common pool
- Tap on yourself to activate those resources inside yourself (everybody has all the resources inside them)
- At the same time, listen to your breathing as well
- Release all thoughts that come to you by saying, “I let go these thoughts”
- Just relax
What these stories will do to you?
- There are many stories around that can heal us. You would have heard the story, how Rama’s name changed a thief into Valmiki, the greatest epic writer of all the times
- You have to listen to stories repeatedly, so that mind is conditioned
- Words and messages embedded in stories have direct access to subconscious
- Not only our mind, but also our thoughts get elevated too
- Our life will change too
- A new life and a new beginning situation will happen
- Within a week, you will feel the churning of mind
Why should we listen to stories?
An elephant does not know what a mantra is. Then it heard, “Om Namo Bhagavate” that originated from the universe.
It is a Soul’s Mantra. It means that soul is saying to Lord, “I do Namaskara for you”. Immediately, Gajendra had Motcham (liberation of soul from mundane life).
We keep trying so much. By hook or crook, we try to achieve. Only when we can’t go further, we surrender. That is what the elephant Gajendra did.
The soul will rise when it hears this Mantra as it is a Soul’s Mantra. However, we need to repeat it many times.
Therefore, when we listen to stories, we have a direct influence over the sub-conscious mind.
Never it’s late to Teach Moral Stories: https://findlifeanswers.wordpress.com/2009/06/04/never-its-late-to-teach-moral-stories/
Stories for Life Part 3: Rama and Zen Tea: https://findlifeanswers.wordpress.com/2009/05/19/stories-for-life-part-3-rama-and-zen-tea/
Question: Every time after you finish your consultation with us, you say ‘Thank you’. Having received help from you don’t you think we need to say thanks to you instead?
Let me tell you a case history.
The other day, my eyes were reddish. I was chanting ‘LALITHAM LAMBODARAM’ and yet found no relief.
It was around 6.30 AM and I received a call then. Because it was very early in the morning I thought the matter had to be urgent. So, I picked the call with a sense of apprehension.
It was from my student Sangeetha. She wanted to report me on some healing that happened to her. For last few months, she was finding it difficult to read newspapers.
So, she took a bowel of water, and keeping her eyes opened she cleansed them, while chanting the switch words “CLEAR POINT”. The cleansing method is taught in yoga classes.
She was doing it for last one month. Now, she was able to read better. Saying this she hanged up the phone without adding anything.
I just did the same and my eyes got better. Don’t you agree now my students and clients are my eye openers?
Thank you for asking this question 🙂
Lalitham Lambodaram: https://reachnaran.com/lalitham-lambodaram/
Viral Conjunctivitis Problem Resolved: http://reachnaran.com/viral-conjunctivitis-problem-resolved/
This is common for both Self-Reiki and Healing Others.
Draw the symbols: On the problem area, Nearest related chakra, Solar plexus Chakra and 3rd eye Chakra.
Healing Knee – example one
Let us say you have pain on the right knee.
Give Reiki as follows: to Knee (the part that is suffering), to Basic Chakra (the nearest and related chakra to the part), to Solar Plexus Chakra and to Third eye Chakra.
Let us say your spouse has diabetes. Then write the name of the person, and the words Liver, Solar plexus and Third eye on a piece of paper and give Reiki to it.
Healing Eyes Swelling – example two
Give Reiki as follows: over your eyes (the part that is suffering), to Third Eye Chakra (the nearest related chakra to the part), to Solar Plexus, and again to the Third Eye Chakra
Fever: give Reiki to whole body, especially back of the head, on the back of the head behind your mouth.
For any issues with Ear, Nose, Throat (ENT): the nearest chakra is throat Chakra
Eyes: Third Eye Chakra, Solar plexus Chakra and Third Eye again
For Healing Others
Take a toy, decide some part of the toy as the part of your friend, and give Reiki to it.
On left hand, visualize as though you are bringing each organ, give it Reiki, after healing, affirm, “Organ go back to your place of my friend”.
On paper write the problem and heal it with Reiki. For example, if your friend has leg pain, write the affirmation, “His leg pain has totally healed”. Thus, write it as though it has happened.
Many faces of Healing: http://reachnaran.com/many-faces-of-healing/
Goals Achievement through Reiki Part II: http://reachnaran.com/goals-achievement-through-reiki-part-ii/
A girl came to see me with her mother. She was trying to get married and nothing fruitful happened.
I told her to lie down and do the following exercise:
- Close your eyes. Visualize yourself leaving the body through the crown chakra – top of the head. Cross the planets, sun, stars and numerous galaxies of this universe.
- You are entering the MALL of GOD, where everything you name it is available for free, which we can take it to your liking, you being the child of god.
- Ask GOD to give you Mangala sutra (sacred thread for marriage) or ring as per your marriage custom. He is giving it you.
- Next ask him to show the person you are about to get married. He shows some person standing across.
- Along with him, come back to earth and go to a temple, church or wedding hall and get married to him.
I asked her mother to do the exercise, slightly changing it, in the sense, she leaves the body, god shows her the groom, she brings him along when she comes down to earth, and gets him married to her daughter.
They did the exercise for a month. The girl found a groom from the matrimony site.
I have viral conjunctivitis since Friday and it is very troublesome…Please suggest a remedy for me.
Chant “HOLLY, CRAB APPLE, CLEAR POINT”
Thank you for the remedy, the problem with my eyes is resolved.
Both Holly and Crab Apple are Bach flower remedies, while CLEAR and POINT are switch words.
HOLLY: is prescribed when a part of the body becomes inflamed (red.) Here the eyes become red after Conjunctivitis.
CRAB APPLE: is prescribed as it acts as a cleanser – both physical and mental. It is the base remedy for any type of skin diseases for the same reason.
CLEAR: to clear of obstructions (in this case inflammation)
POINT: is the switch word for eyesight. Anything to do with the eye, it has to be included as part of switch word combination.
Detoxify Your Body: http://findlifeanswers.wordpress.com/2011/10/22/detoxify-your-body/
Catch the Viral, Don’t let it spread: http://naranhealingproducts.wordpress.com/2011/01/02/catch-the-viral-don%E2%80%99t-let-it-spread/
Read the first part of the article here: http://reachnaran.com/simple-ways-to-meditate-part-i/
How to acquire a good breathing pattern?
- When you meditate, place the index finger at the base of the thumb on both the hands. Breathing will get deeper and you could meditate properly, as shallow breathing spoils it.
- Don’t take the index finger straight away move your finger to the base of the thumb. First touch the tip of thumb with the index finger. Then after some time, move the index finger to the middle of the thumb, and finally the base of the thumb.
- Don’t do it mechanically. Feel the breath with a conscious awareness.
- Observing your breathing is also a good way to meditate. This is part of meditation known as Vipassana meditation.
- After learning to breathe well, do the space meditation.
- Be aware of the space between the chair you are sitting and the wall. Don’t look at the wall. Instead look at the space between you and the wall.
- This is known as ‘Space Meditation’. Keep the eyes open throughout.
Bach Flower Remedies as Aids to Meditation
White chestnut helps to remove our thoughts, Chestnut bud not to have any distractions and Willow if you think one or the other bothers you.
Chant Mantra during Meditation
It’s nature of our mind to cling to something. You can choose a mantra to do that. After sometime you should be able to say goodbye to it. Mantra itself is not divinity. It means constantly thinking about a word, which is a mantra. Ultimately that also should go.
When it will go? We don’t know. May be, it’s not in this Janma.
Earlier, I had good eyesight.
But, from last 3 years I have got power in my eyes as my job involves too much of computer work. Now, my eyesight is decreasing aggressively.
Is there any remedy/mantra to have normal eyesight?
You can get EYE TONE remedy from the centre.
Eye Tone Pills: http://reachnaran.com/eye-tone-pills/
Eye Care Mantras: http://reachnaran.com/eye-care-mantras/
Nerve Twitches: http://reachnaran.com/nerve-twitches/
Like Sun, Shine, and Stay at the Top
Ravi means Sun in Sanskrit.
This mantra heals Tamo Guna (type of characteristic or personality), which stands for laziness, lethargy, and procrastination.
For stability (of life) also, this mantra will work.
When you are not sure of the position in the office, or when you are afraid you will be transferred, this mantra will help.
To open one’s eyes of those who is going on wrong path, this mantra can be used.
This mantra is also for abundance. That is, it will stop the loss. Any loss making business if we keep chanting this mantra will help us to handle it.
I would not say loss would be wiped out completely but first loss will be stopped; then profitability would start coming. Business will also become stable soon after.
Question – When someone is going on wrong path, can we chant for the person – to open their eyes? Can we just say their name and chant this mantra for them?
Answer – Yes, that is right. That is all we can do. Or you can also chant over a glass of water and give it to that person. Any mantra can be chanted over a tumbler of water and given daily.
This mantra is based on Bhagavat Geeta, 16th chapter, 23rd Sloka. Though, in that, these words would not be there. To make one person to go on right path this is the mantra.
I have amazing eyes: healthy and nice by god’s grace.
Just last year, I had developed eye floaters in the eyes, caused by protecting a psychiatric patient attacking people.
I have let go of the sad feelings from the patient violence and the eye floater problem is very less now. I want to avoid those little specks also all together.
Don’t bother about eye floaters.
Do the Eye exercises.
Take the EYE TONE remedy available in the centre
Eye tone pills: http://reachnaran.com/eye-tone-pills/
Nerve twitches: http://reachnaran.com/nerve-twitches/
Blurry Vision: http://reachnaran.com/blurry-vision/
Both my sons (7 and 5 year olds) have both short sight and astigmatism.
Is there any mantra or remedies to help have sharp vision?
Chant “CLEAR POINT TOGETHER BE”
Remain unaffected – ignore: TOGETHER BE:
Eyes are Crystal Clear: http://reachnaran.com/eyes-are-crystal-clear/
Learn the Art of White Magic: http://healbyeft.wordpress.com/2012/12/07/learning-the-art-of-white-magic/