Posts tagged finish
Question: Every time after you finish your consultation with us, you say ‘Thank you’. Having received help from you don’t you think we need to say thanks to you instead?
Let me tell you a case history.
The other day, my eyes were reddish. I was chanting ‘LALITHAM LAMBODARAM’ and yet found no relief.
It was around 6.30 AM and I received a call then. Because it was very early in the morning I thought the matter had to be urgent. So, I picked the call with a sense of apprehension.
It was from my student Sangeetha. She wanted to report me on some healing that happened to her. For last few months, she was finding it difficult to read newspapers.
So, she took a bowel of water, and keeping her eyes opened she cleansed them, while chanting the switch words “CLEAR POINT”. The cleansing method is taught in yoga classes.
She was doing it for last one month. Now, she was able to read better. Saying this she hanged up the phone without adding anything.
I just did the same and my eyes got better. Don’t you agree now my students and clients are my eye openers?
Thank you for asking this question 🙂
Lalitham Lambodaram: https://reachnaran.com/lalitham-lambodaram/
Viral Conjunctivitis Problem Resolved: http://reachnaran.com/viral-conjunctivitis-problem-resolved/
The Bach Flower Remedy Chicory
Possessiveness, Self-Love, Self-Pity, Always Demanding, Noticeable, Attracting Attention
- They try to attract others attention: for example, infants attract attention by crying when you leave them alone or we try to impress others sometimes by flattery.
- Will be overeager to help.
- They get angry, if they find no gratitude from the person benefited by them.
- Their possessive nature can make the opposite person as a Centaury. Please note here, fear of rejection indicates a Centaury, while the person who instils a fear of rejection on others is Chicory.
- Chicory will not give anything free – there is a hidden agenda behind every transaction he makes.
- A Chicory person always attracts the attention of others.
- Always demanding and expects a great deal from others.
- He is possessive, extremely interfering, secretly manipulating and easily hurt.
- He has a feeling of unwanted.
- Over protection and too much parenting.
- Constantly concerned with the affairs of the family, always interfering.
- Behind all Chicory type, there lies a deep lack of fulfilment, often a feeling of not being loved.
- Desires for company for his selfish ends.
- He is a stingy person.
- Easily offended or hurt – self-pity.
- Pretending illness to attract others pity.
- Always speaks about what others owe her.
- Extremely nagging – the in-laws remedy.
- Thinks, feels that everyone is there for his help.
- Goes to the extent of weeping or pretending to be ill to get his things done.
- There is constant fear of loss.
- Emotional demanding always.
- Behind the Chicory state, an internal emptiness is more.
- Watching over the needs, wishes and progress of family and friends.
- Always ready to comment, to correct others or to advise others.
- The emotional control is subtle, making others dependent.
- He will manipulate to impose his will.
- The Chicory finds it hard to let go, feels easily offended or hurt; becomes ill to gain sympathy, always expecting others to live in the feeling of gratitude to her.
- Chicory children throw temper tantrums.
- The Chicory child will weep and get things done.
- If weeping doesn’t pay, he will indulge in flattery or helps you in house hold work.
- Always demanding, tries to seek attention.
- The Chicory baby always wants her to be held in the lap all the time.
- The Chicory child likes to be carried always.
- Would weep if said anything.
- Over care and over concern for hurt feelings.
- Always seeks company.
- Heart Chakra is closed for Chicory people. Pray to Chicory to be active in the Heart Chakra.
- Threatening: “I will do homework, but I will not go to the music class. If you agree for my condition, then I will finish up all my homework now”.
- “I am angry at his ingratitude, and he cheated me. I have done so much to him” – Chicory + Chestnut bud.
- Chicory person makes others feel guilty by saying, “You have just used me.”
- “After all that I have done for you, this is how you treat me”.
- “I have given her a sari on her birthday and all that I get from her on my birth day is a card.”
- Emotional black mailing – “How can I live without you?”
- “Think of what I have done for you” and then bursting in to tears.
- “My dear son, I miss you so much, the house is vacant.”
- He sometimes become ill, he may resort to black mail. “I will study after this, if you allow me to browse the Internet.”
- “People should respect me.”
- Eating disorders
- Hysterical Neurosis – convulsion type
- Histrionic personality disorder
- “Live and let live” is the positive Chicory.
- Chicory + Walnut – when the child starts schooling
- Chicory + Walnut – for a second wife
- Chicory + Star of Bethlehem – if a person whom you love is dead
- Chicory – for separation.
- Chicory: I want love and attention
- Chicory: I feel that nobody recognises my importance
- Chicory: I have a fear of loneliness
- Chicory: I feel I am neglected
- Chicory: I feel unloved by my loved ones
- Chicory: Others say that I am of a highly interfering type
- Chicory: I can’t be alone; I always need company
- Chicory: I often enjoy giving my opinions and advice to others; but I feel hurt/offended when they reject my advice
- Mimulus, Chicory: My child stays close to my side; rarely goes alone; does nothing alone
- Chicory: Cries a lot when starting for the school
- Chicory, Mimulus: The child becomes upset even if mildly criticized
- Mimulus, Chicory: Burst into tears for no apparent reason
- Chicory: The child clings to mother
Sometimes things seem to get worse before it gets better. But in getting worse the situation tests us and strengthens us in ways we cannot imagine or know.
All we need to learn is to sit still and watch our mind as the fluid situation morphs, and shifts.
We learn to see our fear, guilt, and our negative tendencies.
We learn to be watchful, not restful. We understand that growth, life, is characterized by changes.
Situations morph rapidly. We realize that there is really no beginning or end, it is our mind that creates the illusion.
We learned these from our own experience detailed below:
One man, thirty machines and endless working hours
Last year, we contacted Naran when my husband was going through lot of challenges at work. He had been in the new job for two years and doing very well.
Then, the supervisor began adding new machines to the lab. It was one man and 15 machines to begin with. It was manageable.
Each machine was specialized and the chemicals cost a lot of money. If experiments failed, it would be difficult to make up for the loss of valuable samples and the wastage of time and money. It was challenging to finish jobs that were lined up on all of the machines.
The lab ended up with 30 machines and one man. Working continuously made my husband tired and unable to think. And he began to work on weekends too. To make the situation worse, his supervisor began to shout at him.
My husband was threatened that he will be fired
In May last year, the Director called my husband and threatened to remove him. No reasons were given and he was shouted at him for 30 minutes.
My husband was shaken and could not understand what had happened. Naran asked us to chant “I AM A BEING OF VIOLET FIRE. I AM PURITY OF GOD DESIRES.”
Naran also asked us to chant and write— “OM GAM GANAPATHAYE NAMAHA”.
We have continued to do it every day from then on.
The director apologized
Within a week of this chanting, the Director came and apologized to my husband for his outburst. He told my husband that he hope that my husband would not quit because of the outburst.
We were surprised and grateful at the turn of events. We continued to write the Ganesh mantra and be relaxed.
Surprise became Shock
In June, my husband was called again and the Director said he would put him on probation for the job. This really disturbed my husband and he couldn’t sleep or eat.
Naran advised us to write (the Bach Flower Remedies) – “ELM, WATER VIOLET, HOLLY, VINE, HORNBEAM” in a piece of paper and keep it in my husband’s pocket and do the same in another paper and keep it under the pillow. And Naran asked me to chant (Bach Flower Remedies) “RED CHESTNUT, VINE”.
And to improve the working atmosphere, Naran advised my husband to chant the switch words, “LOVE, THANK, TOGETHER DIVINE”. My husband began to juggle these new responsibilities. His job was reduced to 75% time from 100%. However, he had to work for 100% of the time.
Now comes a big surprise
Six months later, we had a surprise when the administrators asked people to submit their job descriptions and responsibilities for comparing it with what people were getting paid for across the nation. My husband’s position was also called for reclassification. Naran asked us to chant: “GENTIAN, LARCH, THANK, TOGETHER DIVINE ORDER COUNT NOW DONE”.
Back to square one – problems started again
On December 10th, we returned to the same critical situation when, my husband’s Director called him and made him sign a memorandum saying he would fix all machines within December 20th. My husband had been working with the companies for months and nothing had been resolved. The Director was aware of all this.
Naran advised us to download a picture of MUSTARD (Bach flower) and PINK TOURMALINE (gem remedy) and paste both on the name of my husband. And also chant the switch words “TOGETHER CHANGE NOW”.
Everything went smoothly like a whistle
Thanks to these divine interventions, the deadline passed off smoothly without an incident.
But the biggest challenge was negotiating the annual review that was due at the end of the month. The annual review would determine if he would stay or go. In the current economic market, it was very hard to land another job. Living in the US without citizenship meant that we had to show continuous employment status. We continued to chant TOGETHER CHANGE NOW and write the Ganapathi mantra daily.
Annual review came on the right time
The annual review was postponed to January. It so happened that Divine took care of everything so beautifully. On Thursday, his immediate supervisor completed my husband’s annual review and gave him glowing references. They also discussed about my husband getting more help in the lab, and reinstating his job to 100% from 75% that he is currently on.
Three days later, the Director who was shouting at him all the time, said that there was no need for another review and he had nothing to add or change to the review already performed, and he agreed with everything. Everyone who knows the Director says this is nothing short of a miracle!
The director accepted his failings openly
Last week, the Director called my husband privately and told him that his personality was that of a person who magnified the negative. From his interactions with my husband he is realizing that he had to appreciate everything positive and not pay so much importance to the negative.
My husband said he politely thanked him and left, but inside he was shouting ‘Together Divine’ in a deafening crescendo. He felt so happy that he didn’t have to say a word for this change to come over! The flowers, gems, the switch words are so beautiful and so powerful!
We successfully sailed through the stressful phase
We are grateful for the divine to have helped us through this difficult and stressful phase. The chants helped us stay focused and positive and not panic. We found time daily to chant ‘Together Divine’ and write ‘Om Gam Ganapathayae Namaha.’
We understand and are grateful that our future unfolds in small clear steps.
We have the opportunity to be watchful, present and steer the direction of our life.
Naran taught us patiently and gently to keep our mind open to the gifts that every situation brings in and not be carry our old patterns with us.
We are continuing to learn.
Thank you for sharing. What we need is trust in divinity. Yours has vindicated that. Best of luck!!!
Inner Smile Brings an Outer Smile: http://wp.me/p12byb-27
Manage your bosses and coworkers: http://wp.me/ptULP-2g