Posts tagged friends
My son who is a 6-year-old is an introvert. He doesn’t talk with anyone other than us (parents and his elder brother).
Because of this, he has trouble making friends even in school. His voice is also very feeble. Most of the times, you can hear him whispering only.
He takes around an hour or so for eating.
He is very intelligent and smart but because of his introvert nature he is always lonely and I feel bad for him.
Give him the flower remedies MIMULUS and LARCH in the day time, and give ASPEN in the night.
I started giving him Mimulus and Larch.
Within two days I see a big change in him. He has started to talk more and his voice is also loud. I will add Aspen also to it.
Problem is like an Onion, Peel off one layer at a time:
I came across SWITCH WORD concept in August 2013. I was very much amused and fascinated by this.
And specially after reading knowledgeable and useful blogs of Naran, I believed though there are miseries, unwanted situations, fear in our life, we can definitely CHANGE them with such wonderful gifts of nature – BACH FLOWERS and ANIMAL SPIRITS.
There are many day-to–day life situations and events, where I and my family members are using and applying Switch words, mantra and Bach flower remedy.
In my case, success was not 100%, but still I very much believe in this knowledge.
In February’2014, I was travelling to Bangalore with my friend. Our flight was in morning and got delayed for 3 times.
We were having breakfast at Coffee shop (CCD) that is at another extreme end, very far from our terminal gate. As flight got delayed again, we were relaxed.
I was feeling very drowsy as I had got up very early to reach the airport. And other friend was busy on her phone. Somehow, we totally forgot to check time.
And when we checked our watch, we just ran!! We saw, our boarding gate was closed.
We requested them, to open it but they were not authorized to do so. We could see our flight in front of us, but couldn’t get in.
In that panic moment, I called up WOLF and FOX (I recalled this suddenly, while dealing with officials and airport staff call Fox). Then next thing was rescheduling of our flight and taking our luggage back.
All the time I was talking to WOLF. We knew that there will be a great price hike for current Ticket and we were upset about that.
I was in complete hopeless stage, as for this trip my Husband was in a denial mood. Since morning he kept talking, “You are going to miss your flight.”
My friends said that she can bear hike up to Rs. 5000 or so. I didn’t think about any amount. Somehow there was faith that some magic is going to happen.
Even I asked my friend, not to produce any intentions/ vibrations regarding money.
While waiting to claim baggage and cancellation of tickets, I called up Shobana Madam.
She told me to chant, and write these flower names on paper, and to keep it in hand while dealing with authorities, “WATER VIOLET, ROCK WATER, GENTIAN, WILD ROSE”
Immediately, I prepared 2 chits of paper for both of us. I told my friend, not to talk any money part at all. But she keeps on saying that she can bear 5000 Rs. and I kept chanting.
1st magic moment – we got our luggage very soon. Girl at counter exclaimed with wonder that how we got our luggage so early n fast!
2nd magical moment – at ticket counter, we went to reissue next ticket for afternoon flight. We gave our old tickets, to subtract that much amount from current fare.
And to my wonder, I couldn’t believe this, when they said, “You need not to pay anything!” I got ZERO hikes for next flight, and my friend paid 5600 Rs hike. There was a sigh of relief!!
I thanked everything – Bach flowers, Animal guide, Shobanaji, airport staff, Cell phone – thru which I made calls, and many more things and thanked that SITUATION, which taught me many lessons.
Last but not least, after arrival at Bangalore, we got few co-passengers till our destination, which again saved our excess expenditure on Taxi.
I don’t know what MAGIC was behind this. But YES, Magic does happen! Only you need to trust it, deep within your heart.
I am a student waiting to go to USA.
I have a clearance/invite from my desired university but the student visa is in process. It is now in the hands of US agency. It is taking lot of time and no reason is given.
I have lots to be done in India after I get the visa papers, before I can leave for USA in an orderly and un-rushed way.
Please help me so that all formalities are expedited, satisfactory, and I can be stress-free.
Chant “WATER VIOLET, ROCK WATER, CHERRY PLUM, IMPATIENS”
After your advice I have been chanting “WATER VIOLET, ROCK WATER, CHERRY PLUM, IMPATIENS” on and off.
Since the last 3 days, I had been having trouble and frustrations with the passport website/helpline people for booking appointment.
I was also complaining to friends about this system and the frustrations – since within 1 or 2 minutes the appointment slots would disappear and the system would automatically say “All booked. Please try after 24 hours”.
I feared this could become an endless loop, a gamble.
There are alternatives like walk-in, but that would have been very inconvenient, as I would be missing some classes, deadlines etc.
Since yesterday, I was chanting at every opportunity – while jogging, bathing etc.
Today, a little before the appointment booking opening time, I not only chanted about 200 times (also added “Wolf help, Wolf help” at the end),
I also did some 200 forgiving chant for the passport booking system which I had been cursing as stupid.
I was peaceful, like even if it did not happen, it is ok. I am just meant to do the alternate process, because it is for some higher good, which I do not know.
And guess what, today within 30 seconds of my login, I got the appointment – process as smooth as butter.
Yes, I was alert and wiser today to not even be late by 5 seconds to login etc. But, I feel the whole thing came about successfully, including the “alertness” to do that, due to your guidance.
Yes- this was a just one step in many that need to happen – but I am confident other processes also will move appropriately at the right time.
Thank you so much for your selfless service – you are truly a blessing! And thank you Water Violet, Rock Water, Impatiens, Cherry Plum and Wolf’!! Thank you, God!!!
At last we got the visa: http://healbyanimalspirits.wordpress.com/2013/09/21/at-last-we-got-the-visa/
Please help me to forgive: http://naranhealingproducts.wordpress.com/2012/07/08/please-help-me-to-forgive/
I wanted to report success with your Switch Words.
My friend’s daughter’s hemoglobin has gone up and so has her BP.
She has been chanting “RUBY TOGETHER ADD ADJUST BP”. I asked her to continue.
Thank you for your guidance!!
Ruby is for increasing hemoglobin and therefore low BP. In addition, it tones up heart.
The Ultimate Job Mantra: http://joboneoone.wordpress.com/2013/09/12/the-ultimate-job-mantra/
Why Switch Words are effective: http://healbyswitchword.wordpress.com/2011/10/10/why-switch-words-are-effective/
How to use Switch Words: http://healbyswitchword.wordpress.com/2011/10/20/how-to-use-switch-words/
|ADJUST||To adjust comfortably to a situation|
|BE||Be in good health|
|BOW CONCEDE||To surrender to the situation that is unsolvable and eventually win over it|
|BOW CONCEDE TOGETHER DIVINE||To stop in-fighting within the house/ team|
|CANCEL||Cancel your worries/ behaviour/ tendencies|
|CLEAR||Clear your obstacles|
|CHANGE||Transition to a new situation/ environment, new place|
|CHANGE DIVINE ORDER||Restoring your health, Reduces painCreate a peaceful atmosphere
Clean up garbage
Change to divine order
|CONCEDE CLEAR CENTRE BE FIND DIVINE ORDER NOW DONE||To be in optimal health|
|CONCEDE CLEAR CENTRE FIND DIVINE ORDER||Manage un-manageable situations|
|CONCEDE CLEAR CENTRE FIND DIVINE LOVE||To shower/ find love among your friends, family and relatives|
|CONCEDE CLEAR CENTRE FIND DIVINE LOVE WITH <name of the person>||To improve your communication and love with a specific person (say the name of the person after the switch words)|
|DIVINE ON||Excel in studies/ job|
|DIVINE ORDER||To find order in a situation, to make everything fall into place|
|DONE||Get it done, and complete a task|
|ELATE||To get an upbeat mood|
Raji: I am married for 8 years. I have a daughter who is 7yrs old. When I became pregnant, I got separated from my husband.
Naran: Are you still separated?
Raji: No. We are living together for the last one year.
Naran: What is your problem since you had been together?
Raji: My husband is an alcoholic. Once in 3 or 4 days, he gets drunk as well as daily consuming Pan Parag (a tobacco product).
Naran: Since how long he has been an alcoholic?
Raji: According to my in laws he started drinking from his graduation days.
Naran: Explain his behavior after he gets drunk?
Raji: He will get angry at me and my daughter; will shout.
Naran: What does he shout about?
Raji: He will say, “Nobody respects me. There is no respect for me even in my own house. My daughter does not respect me. My friends, my employees, and my parents don’t respect me either. I will teach all of them a lesson”.
After the outburst, he will start weeping.
To be respected is the key word for ROCK WATER.
He is weeping. By losing control of himself, he weeps. Therefore, add CHERRY PLUM.
Rock Water will ultimately turn into either CHESTNUT BUD or VINE.
Naran: How is his behavior when he is not under the influence of alcohol?
Raji: His behavior is quite normal only. He shows his love for his daughter. In fact he sincerely made efforts for our reunion.
(Naran questioned further about her husband’s profession)
Naran: What is he doing?
Raji: He is running a Screen Printing unit. But it is not doing well.
Naran: How does he manage to pay his workers and take care of the family then?
Raji: He is honest in paying out the dues. Somehow, he will manage to pay the workers first, and then gives me money once a week.
Honesty – ROCK WATER
When one tries to be honest, in spite of adverse circumstances, self-control is employed to the maximum in one area.
He is so self-controlled in the area of finance that he loses self-control in some other area. Thus when he drinks, he loses his control and starts weeping.
Naran: Suppose if he can’t pay his dues, then how does he manage?
Raji: Naran, one more thing, I have forgotten to tell you. Every month before paying the rent, he would abscond.
Raji: He cannot pay the house rent by first of every month. Therefore, he feels ashamed to meet the house owner. So he would not stay in the house during the first week of the month.
Instead, he would stay with his parents for 4 or 5 days, arrange for the money, and will return back home after paying the rent. He has been doing this for a long time. Though, he would never cheat anybody.
Honest and at the same time an escapist. This is the case of a ROCK WATER person turning into CHESTNUT BUD character. On the due date, he would abscond (Chestnut Bud).
Key Words for Rock Water
To be respected: Ego and pride; self control, honesty.
Self controlled, honest person expects self respect. As a principle, he would never cheat.
Here the husband doesn’t get respect. His ego is hurt when he is insulted. He loses his control when he drinks.
One more interesting point is Rock Water father will face a Cherry Plum daughter.
ROCK WATER, CHERRY PLUM, CHESTNUT BUD and WALNUT (to break the habit)
Put the combination in the common drinking water, so that everybody will get the healing effect.
Feedback after 15 days
Raji: From the second day onwards, he stopped Pan Parag, and after a week he has stopped drinking.
The Bach Flower Remedy Chicory
Possessiveness, Self-Love, Self-Pity, Always Demanding, Noticeable, Attracting Attention
- They try to attract others attention: for example, infants attract attention by crying when you leave them alone or we try to impress others sometimes by flattery.
- Will be overeager to help.
- They get angry, if they find no gratitude from the person benefited by them.
- Their possessive nature can make the opposite person as a Centaury. Please note here, fear of rejection indicates a Centaury, while the person who instils a fear of rejection on others is Chicory.
- Chicory will not give anything free – there is a hidden agenda behind every transaction he makes.
- A Chicory person always attracts the attention of others.
- Always demanding and expects a great deal from others.
- He is possessive, extremely interfering, secretly manipulating and easily hurt.
- He has a feeling of unwanted.
- Over protection and too much parenting.
- Constantly concerned with the affairs of the family, always interfering.
- Behind all Chicory type, there lies a deep lack of fulfilment, often a feeling of not being loved.
- Desires for company for his selfish ends.
- He is a stingy person.
- Easily offended or hurt – self-pity.
- Pretending illness to attract others pity.
- Always speaks about what others owe her.
- Extremely nagging – the in-laws remedy.
- Thinks, feels that everyone is there for his help.
- Goes to the extent of weeping or pretending to be ill to get his things done.
- There is constant fear of loss.
- Emotional demanding always.
- Behind the Chicory state, an internal emptiness is more.
- Watching over the needs, wishes and progress of family and friends.
- Always ready to comment, to correct others or to advise others.
- The emotional control is subtle, making others dependent.
- He will manipulate to impose his will.
- The Chicory finds it hard to let go, feels easily offended or hurt; becomes ill to gain sympathy, always expecting others to live in the feeling of gratitude to her.
- Chicory children throw temper tantrums.
- The Chicory child will weep and get things done.
- If weeping doesn’t pay, he will indulge in flattery or helps you in house hold work.
- Always demanding, tries to seek attention.
- The Chicory baby always wants her to be held in the lap all the time.
- The Chicory child likes to be carried always.
- Would weep if said anything.
- Over care and over concern for hurt feelings.
- Always seeks company.
- Heart Chakra is closed for Chicory people. Pray to Chicory to be active in the Heart Chakra.
- Threatening: “I will do homework, but I will not go to the music class. If you agree for my condition, then I will finish up all my homework now”.
- “I am angry at his ingratitude, and he cheated me. I have done so much to him” – Chicory + Chestnut bud.
- Chicory person makes others feel guilty by saying, “You have just used me.”
- “After all that I have done for you, this is how you treat me”.
- “I have given her a sari on her birthday and all that I get from her on my birth day is a card.”
- Emotional black mailing – “How can I live without you?”
- “Think of what I have done for you” and then bursting in to tears.
- “My dear son, I miss you so much, the house is vacant.”
- He sometimes become ill, he may resort to black mail. “I will study after this, if you allow me to browse the Internet.”
- “People should respect me.”
- Eating disorders
- Hysterical Neurosis – convulsion type
- Histrionic personality disorder
- “Live and let live” is the positive Chicory.
- Chicory + Walnut – when the child starts schooling
- Chicory + Walnut – for a second wife
- Chicory + Star of Bethlehem – if a person whom you love is dead
- Chicory – for separation.
- Chicory: I want love and attention
- Chicory: I feel that nobody recognises my importance
- Chicory: I have a fear of loneliness
- Chicory: I feel I am neglected
- Chicory: I feel unloved by my loved ones
- Chicory: Others say that I am of a highly interfering type
- Chicory: I can’t be alone; I always need company
- Chicory: I often enjoy giving my opinions and advice to others; but I feel hurt/offended when they reject my advice
- Mimulus, Chicory: My child stays close to my side; rarely goes alone; does nothing alone
- Chicory: Cries a lot when starting for the school
- Chicory, Mimulus: The child becomes upset even if mildly criticized
- Mimulus, Chicory: Burst into tears for no apparent reason
- Chicory: The child clings to mother
Read the 1st part of the article here: http://reachnaran.com/program-your-life-part-i/
Read the 2nd part of the article here: http://reachnaran.com/program-your-life-part-ii/
For the following imaginary life situations do the releasing techniques mentioned in the articles referred above:
- Power cut, when you are having your dinner.
- When you leave the house to drive to Airport, you realize your car key is missing.
- You are a branch manager of a bank; gave a loan believing that the client would submit the document the next day. For the next three days, he didn’t.
- You are invited to lecture on a topic. You prepared well and delivered it. After the event, many in the audience said that they knew the stuff already.
- Feelings and thoughts about an unreasonable spouse/co-worker/servant
- When a cop demands the driving license, you proudly showed it. The cop retorted, “What is this! You are showing an expired license!”
- You have ordered for a takeaway. Friends have arrived, but not the dinner. The caterer phone switched off.
No matter what I do, I am not able to tolerate my husband at all. I don’t know what to do.
You are able to treat your friends or for that matter your siblings and parents, well irrespective of their failings isn’t it?
Release the expectations on role of a husband as well as feelings you have about your husband.
Affirm, “I accept and treat him as a friend instead of a husband”.
You will be able to tolerate him better
Why my husband felt hurt: http://naranhealingproducts.wordpress.com/2013/10/02/why-my-husband-felt-hurt/
Forgiving mind: http://divineshakthi.wordpress.com/2013/12/24/forgiving-mind/
I have separated from my husband but we are now friends with benefits now and it hurt me. What can I do? Shall I go on?
He says we can have a good relationship in the future but I am not sure. I think I am making things easier for him. I don’t know how to proceed. I admire him a lot!
What do you want?
Karinapach I want to be loved and respected
Give love and love and respect all
From ‘I Love Myself’ Workbook
I am Loved
- What will I do today towards (gaining) this aspect of my life?
I am Worthy of Love
- Think about your positive qualities that you have used so far.
- How will you use them today?
In addition, check the link, to know how to gain respect: http://findlifeanswers.wordpress.com/2012/03/13/i-deserve-respect/