Posts tagged Gain
What is switch word to get US green card?
Call Wolf and request it
Wolf actually worked for me.
I got opportunity to go to London on a Business Visa. Thanks a lot! It was my long pending wish.
It will be a welcome change for you: https://naranhealingproducts.wordpress.com/2013/01/16/it-will-be-a-welcome-change-for-you/
Gain and regain your life’s treasures: https://healbyswitchword.wordpress.com/2011/10/10/gain-and-re-gain-your-life%E2%80%99s-treasures/
|Find||Find a solution, to gain or regain something|
|Find Count Divine||Generate business, Find money|
|Find Count……. Divine (fill up the rupees you want)||To find the required amount of money, for example, “FIND COUNT 10 Lakh Rupees DIVINE”|
|Find Divine Love Now On||To find your life partner immediately|
|Find Divine Order Count Now Done||Get a job/ business opportunities|
|Find Divine On||To get on with your life, when you are stuck up in an unwanted situation|
|Find Divine Order||To find normalcy in a conflict situation|
|Give||Sell your property|
|Guard||Get divine protection, achieve personal safety|
|Halfway||Do things quicker, Achieve your goal in lesser time than usual|
|Halfway Divine||Manage traffic, Reach your destination faster|
|Halfway Divine On||Catch trains/bus on time|
|Help||To get the required help|
|Ho||To be happy and joyful|
|Love Thanks Divine||Energise a situation/ relationship/ event/ person|
|Move||Move from current situation to new situation|
|Move On||Moving forward in life|
|Next||To know what to do next|
|Now||Do or get something immediately|
Winning Switch Words Part I: http://reachnaran.com/winning-switch-words-part-i/
Surrender to win the battle of life: http://healbyswitchword.wordpress.com/2011/12/31/surrender-to-win-the-battle-of-life/
1.5 months ago, I have given birth to a girl. It is a premature C-section delivery.
- My baby does not suck my breast nipple
- Problem of low milk supply in breast
- How to increase weight and immunity of my baby girl?
Chant “OM VAM NAMAHA, OM LAM NAMAHA”
Thank you so much for the mantra and Now milk supply has increased so much.
My baby is now 2 months old.
- She frequently vomits and feel discomfort
- She always stretch her body, always feel like restless baby
- As she is a pre-term baby, so want her to gain weight quickly.
- She does not sleep in night, whole night she is awake. I have tried RESCUE REMEDY and WHITE CHESTNUT, but it didn’t seem working.
- How to improve quality of milk, so she develop well and have a good memory?
- What will help her to increase appetite, and better digestion?
- How to improve her complexion?
Give her WALNUT and CHESTNUT BUD regularly.
The BIJA MANTRAS in the specified order will increase the breast milk in the mother. It will work like Pran Mudra (little and ring fingers touching the tip of the thumb on both the hands).
The Bach Flower remedies WALNUT and CHESTNUT BUD will help the child to develop qualities needed for its growth.
Breast feeding: http://reachnaran.com/breast-feeding/
2nd Caesarean Delivery: http://divineshakthi.wordpress.com/2013/10/27/2nd-caesarean-delivery/
I thank you for a wonderful service you are doing for mankind. I am a regular visitor to your website. I collect all the posts and practice a few.
My wife was pregnant for the 2nd time. First baby was born with C-section. So, this time we wanted a normal delivery. After seeing few posts, I asked my wife to daily chant “TOGETHER DIVINE” and she used to chant daily.
On the day of delivery, she chanted “TOGETHER DIVINE” and I chanted “LALITHAM LAMBODARAM”.
The baby got delivered at 1:10 PM with a normal delivery. Doctor herself was surprised. All our relatives are also surprised to know how come the second baby got delivered normally after the first one with C-section.
I know that it is because of the mantras given by you.
Thank you very much.
Delivery Pain Joyful Gain: http://healbyswitchword.wordpress.com/2009/05/19/delivery-pain-joyful-gain/
Lalitham Lambodaram: http://reachnaran.com/lalitham-lambodaram/
The Bach Flower Remedy Chicory
Possessiveness, Self-Love, Self-Pity, Always Demanding, Noticeable, Attracting Attention
- They try to attract others attention: for example, infants attract attention by crying when you leave them alone or we try to impress others sometimes by flattery.
- Will be overeager to help.
- They get angry, if they find no gratitude from the person benefited by them.
- Their possessive nature can make the opposite person as a Centaury. Please note here, fear of rejection indicates a Centaury, while the person who instils a fear of rejection on others is Chicory.
- Chicory will not give anything free – there is a hidden agenda behind every transaction he makes.
- A Chicory person always attracts the attention of others.
- Always demanding and expects a great deal from others.
- He is possessive, extremely interfering, secretly manipulating and easily hurt.
- He has a feeling of unwanted.
- Over protection and too much parenting.
- Constantly concerned with the affairs of the family, always interfering.
- Behind all Chicory type, there lies a deep lack of fulfilment, often a feeling of not being loved.
- Desires for company for his selfish ends.
- He is a stingy person.
- Easily offended or hurt – self-pity.
- Pretending illness to attract others pity.
- Always speaks about what others owe her.
- Extremely nagging – the in-laws remedy.
- Thinks, feels that everyone is there for his help.
- Goes to the extent of weeping or pretending to be ill to get his things done.
- There is constant fear of loss.
- Emotional demanding always.
- Behind the Chicory state, an internal emptiness is more.
- Watching over the needs, wishes and progress of family and friends.
- Always ready to comment, to correct others or to advise others.
- The emotional control is subtle, making others dependent.
- He will manipulate to impose his will.
- The Chicory finds it hard to let go, feels easily offended or hurt; becomes ill to gain sympathy, always expecting others to live in the feeling of gratitude to her.
- Chicory children throw temper tantrums.
- The Chicory child will weep and get things done.
- If weeping doesn’t pay, he will indulge in flattery or helps you in house hold work.
- Always demanding, tries to seek attention.
- The Chicory baby always wants her to be held in the lap all the time.
- The Chicory child likes to be carried always.
- Would weep if said anything.
- Over care and over concern for hurt feelings.
- Always seeks company.
- Heart Chakra is closed for Chicory people. Pray to Chicory to be active in the Heart Chakra.
- Threatening: “I will do homework, but I will not go to the music class. If you agree for my condition, then I will finish up all my homework now”.
- “I am angry at his ingratitude, and he cheated me. I have done so much to him” – Chicory + Chestnut bud.
- Chicory person makes others feel guilty by saying, “You have just used me.”
- “After all that I have done for you, this is how you treat me”.
- “I have given her a sari on her birthday and all that I get from her on my birth day is a card.”
- Emotional black mailing – “How can I live without you?”
- “Think of what I have done for you” and then bursting in to tears.
- “My dear son, I miss you so much, the house is vacant.”
- He sometimes become ill, he may resort to black mail. “I will study after this, if you allow me to browse the Internet.”
- “People should respect me.”
- Eating disorders
- Hysterical Neurosis – convulsion type
- Histrionic personality disorder
- “Live and let live” is the positive Chicory.
- Chicory + Walnut – when the child starts schooling
- Chicory + Walnut – for a second wife
- Chicory + Star of Bethlehem – if a person whom you love is dead
- Chicory – for separation.
- Chicory: I want love and attention
- Chicory: I feel that nobody recognises my importance
- Chicory: I have a fear of loneliness
- Chicory: I feel I am neglected
- Chicory: I feel unloved by my loved ones
- Chicory: Others say that I am of a highly interfering type
- Chicory: I can’t be alone; I always need company
- Chicory: I often enjoy giving my opinions and advice to others; but I feel hurt/offended when they reject my advice
- Mimulus, Chicory: My child stays close to my side; rarely goes alone; does nothing alone
- Chicory: Cries a lot when starting for the school
- Chicory, Mimulus: The child becomes upset even if mildly criticized
- Mimulus, Chicory: Burst into tears for no apparent reason
- Chicory: The child clings to mother
A textile shop owner was getting only one or two customers a day. This is not good enough to run the business.
I instructed him to do the following:
- When you make a sale, how do you handover the clothes to the customer? He will be using his right hand isn’t it?
- So, visualize giving sari from your right hand to customer’s right hand without worrying about visualizing their faces. Don’t think about the money you will be receiving.
- Visualizing doing it for 9 more people like that.
After a month of doing this exercise, he reported to getting 7-8 customers a day, which helps his business to run smoothly.
Balance the Money Chakra: http://abundancein.wordpress.com/2013/07/31/balance-the-money-chakra/
Gain Happiness and Prosperity: http://reachnaran.com/gain-happiness-and-prosperity/
Why we need to be happy: http://reachnaran.com/why-we-need-to-be-happy/
I am facing lot of obstacles in life as my husband is having affair with other women, and not coming home properly. Feel like going for a Divorce but scared to apply.
My health has becoming worst. I have PCOD with lot of symptoms, depression, acne, lots of hair loss, and weight gain. Medicines are not working either.
Chant “GURU GUGAN KODI KODI LAVANYAM”
So many problems, finding no way out; has depression, fear, worry etc. The only mantra that can soothe her heart is, “GURU GUGAN KODI KODI LAVANYAM”
Feel love in plenty: https://healbymeditation.wordpress.com/2010/06/16/feel-love-in-plenty/
Restore lost love: http://togetherrelationship.wordpress.com/2013/11/26/restore-lost-love/
Use the Power Life Symbol 84-Happiness-Forever for to gain Happiness and Prosperity.
While looking at the symbol, chant the switch words, “TOGETHER COUNT DIVINE ELATE NOW”
Money grows in trees: http://joboneoone.wordpress.com/2013/11/10/money-grows-in-trees/
The Flower for Prosperity: http://abundancein.wordpress.com/2013/05/12/the-flower-for-prosperity/
Reach up, when you are going down: http://switchwords.wordpress.com/2013/11/13/reach-up-when-you-are-going-down/
I have a misunderstanding with a friend of mine. I am not sure, next time when I meet her, whether she will properly talk to me or not.
For the last two days, I have this anxiety. So, I released all my anxiety. Now I feel ok.
However, I am worried, when I meet her next time how she will react and how will I handle it.
1. Release the anxiety (worry).
2. You are having a desire to keep the friendship going. Release this desire too.
You are only releasing the thought, emotions and desires. You are not stopping the actions (to be her friend).
Here, instead of the enacting the usual drama we create, we simply observe what is happening in our mind. We release and observe the whole incident as a third person.
Which is convenient – fearing about something or releasing?
In the end, we keep the mind blank – free from worries, anger and fears.
What are the ultimate results we gain due to this technique?
As long as we are working from a noisy mind, there will not be any solution to the problem.
By releasing all the emotions (and thoughts and desires) one after another, we are taking one step after another towards a litter-free (mind) zone, where we will be free of our emotions and thoughts.
Then the solution for the problem will be found automatically as that part of the mind (litter free zone) knows how to tackle the problem.
In this technique, we do no prayers.
If my house is full of garbage what will I do?
I will simply clear them isn’t it? When I remove all the clutters in the house it becomes good.
In the same way, I release all the clutters from my mind.
Desire is the motivator behind our actions. For me what is motivating me to seek friendship in my friend? There is a desire for approval operating in it. Release it.
When anything comes inside your mind, Just say, “Can I release? Yes. I release this. I let go this…”
Old One Dies New One Blooms: http://reachnaran.com/old-one-dies-new-one-blooms/
The Driver for Relationships, Desires and Talent: http://reachnaran.com/the-driver-for-relationships-desires-and-talent/
Opening the chakras with mantras: http://healbymeditation.wordpress.com/2009/07/10/opening-the-chakras-with-mantras/
Please guide me on Bach flower to gain confidence and self-esteem.
I am very afraid to talk on the phone & cannot order at fast food places. I cannot say anything no words come out of mouth.
Even kids make fun of me and laugh at me as I speak with no confidence.
Take the flower remedies MIMULUS, LARCH, and PINE each two pills three times a day.
Afraid to talk/fearful: MIMULUS
Lack of confidence, especially for mid-life crisis: LARCH
Low self-esteem: PINE
Office Remedies Part II: http://reachnaran.com/office-remedies-part-ii/
Take the transfer or lose your job: http://reachnaran.com/take-the-transfer-or-lose-your-job/
Doing well in Exams: http://reachnaran.com/doing-well-in-exams/