Posts tagged leave
My husband is having an affair with another man.
We live in same house but separate room since 7 yrs. He’s not interested in me.
We have two children. I want him to leave the house and go far from us as I’m only 33 yrs old and I want to start a fresh life.
Pls help me as I’m so lonely and feel rejected. Help me brother! I want a way out!!
- Chant “RUBY, HOLLY, VINE”.
- Write these names also in a notebook daily 51 times.
To break the relationship with the husband: (Gem) Ruby.it gives the needed courage to start life independently.
To heal the rejected feeling and to re-align with the energy of love, HOLY and VINE will help, because the new life is to start with love in the heart.
I am a student waiting to go to USA.
I have a clearance/invite from my desired university but the student visa is in process. It is now in the hands of US agency. It is taking lot of time and no reason is given.
I have lots to be done in India after I get the visa papers, before I can leave for USA in an orderly and un-rushed way.
Please help me so that all formalities are expedited, satisfactory, and I can be stress-free.
Chant “WATER VIOLET, ROCK WATER, CHERRY PLUM, IMPATIENS”
After your advice I have been chanting “WATER VIOLET, ROCK WATER, CHERRY PLUM, IMPATIENS” on and off.
Since the last 3 days, I had been having trouble and frustrations with the passport website/helpline people for booking appointment.
I was also complaining to friends about this system and the frustrations – since within 1 or 2 minutes the appointment slots would disappear and the system would automatically say “All booked. Please try after 24 hours”.
I feared this could become an endless loop, a gamble.
There are alternatives like walk-in, but that would have been very inconvenient, as I would be missing some classes, deadlines etc.
Since yesterday, I was chanting at every opportunity – while jogging, bathing etc.
Today, a little before the appointment booking opening time, I not only chanted about 200 times (also added “Wolf help, Wolf help” at the end),
I also did some 200 forgiving chant for the passport booking system which I had been cursing as stupid.
I was peaceful, like even if it did not happen, it is ok. I am just meant to do the alternate process, because it is for some higher good, which I do not know.
And guess what, today within 30 seconds of my login, I got the appointment – process as smooth as butter.
Yes, I was alert and wiser today to not even be late by 5 seconds to login etc. But, I feel the whole thing came about successfully, including the “alertness” to do that, due to your guidance.
Yes- this was a just one step in many that need to happen – but I am confident other processes also will move appropriately at the right time.
Thank you so much for your selfless service – you are truly a blessing! And thank you Water Violet, Rock Water, Impatiens, Cherry Plum and Wolf’!! Thank you, God!!!
At last we got the visa: http://healbyanimalspirits.wordpress.com/2013/09/21/at-last-we-got-the-visa/
Please help me to forgive: http://naranhealingproducts.wordpress.com/2012/07/08/please-help-me-to-forgive/
Based on discussion with Naran
Financial worries and other such stuff takes up our mind. So we become a 24/7 worrier. Our energy stuck up in our heads and faces.
The Switch Word CANCEL removes this thought pattern, just like the Bach Flower Remedy WHITE CHESTNUT or better WWC (WHITE CHESTNUT, WALNUT and CRAB APPLE).
When you RELEASE or CANCEL the thought pattern associated with our goal and desires, then the desire manifests for the good of everybody concerned in the manner you require.
We need to RELEASE our past – the unwanted luggage that we are carrying.
We had to RELEASE our anger against others and the associated expectations about them.
Let us say you are about to leave for an opportunity abroad. Immediately your mind starts dreaming, expecting things and making lots of plans. Thus, you go into a CLEMATIS state.
This interferes with the flow of things, stopping them happening in the right way, and sometimes disrupting the situation.
Therefore, we have to RELEASE our dreams and expectations.
If we take (Bach Flower Remedy) CLEMATIS, we stay in here and now, enjoying the present. This helps us to handle the future better.
Faith can RELEASE Mountains: http://healyourpastlife.wordpress.com/2013/08/03/faith-can-release-mountains/
I am looking to rent a room in my hope to a good natured, respectful, temporary tenant.
I want to ensure I do not have any issues with the building owner nor with the person I select. I want the person to pay on time and to leave at the end of the agreement.
I am seeing so many improvements in my life thanks to you. The helping hand of wolf is endless.
Chant “AGRIMONY, SLOW CARE, TOGETHER DIVINE”
I got the tenants. Thank you.
Not to be disturbed in anyway and live peacefully: AGRIMONY, the Bach Flower Remedy
The combination SLOW CARE TOGETHER DIVINE is one of the best switch word combination I have come across. It is an all-round mantra that will help you to lead a happy and harmonious life.
I was writing angel number 520 prior to election.
One person came to my house and gave three election identity cards of myself and my family members saying that ward counsellor had sent those cards to me.
I was very happy to receive the same since I had to take leave or permission from my office to collect these cards. The same ward counsellor denied getting these cards when I requested him.
This is a good miracle (1st time I wrote 520).
By writing 520 what is needed for us happens and we should not worry for the same. Just keeping faith on these angel numbers will work well.
How the angel number 520 has helped Malini? Who will deliver the voter identity cards (these days)? They would have kept with them and cast the bogus votes!
Final Jackpot: http://abundancein.wordpress.com/2013/07/15/final-jackpot/
The Bach Flower Remedy Chicory
Possessiveness, Self-Love, Self-Pity, Always Demanding, Noticeable, Attracting Attention
- They try to attract others attention: for example, infants attract attention by crying when you leave them alone or we try to impress others sometimes by flattery.
- Will be overeager to help.
- They get angry, if they find no gratitude from the person benefited by them.
- Their possessive nature can make the opposite person as a Centaury. Please note here, fear of rejection indicates a Centaury, while the person who instils a fear of rejection on others is Chicory.
- Chicory will not give anything free – there is a hidden agenda behind every transaction he makes.
- A Chicory person always attracts the attention of others.
- Always demanding and expects a great deal from others.
- He is possessive, extremely interfering, secretly manipulating and easily hurt.
- He has a feeling of unwanted.
- Over protection and too much parenting.
- Constantly concerned with the affairs of the family, always interfering.
- Behind all Chicory type, there lies a deep lack of fulfilment, often a feeling of not being loved.
- Desires for company for his selfish ends.
- He is a stingy person.
- Easily offended or hurt – self-pity.
- Pretending illness to attract others pity.
- Always speaks about what others owe her.
- Extremely nagging – the in-laws remedy.
- Thinks, feels that everyone is there for his help.
- Goes to the extent of weeping or pretending to be ill to get his things done.
- There is constant fear of loss.
- Emotional demanding always.
- Behind the Chicory state, an internal emptiness is more.
- Watching over the needs, wishes and progress of family and friends.
- Always ready to comment, to correct others or to advise others.
- The emotional control is subtle, making others dependent.
- He will manipulate to impose his will.
- The Chicory finds it hard to let go, feels easily offended or hurt; becomes ill to gain sympathy, always expecting others to live in the feeling of gratitude to her.
- Chicory children throw temper tantrums.
- The Chicory child will weep and get things done.
- If weeping doesn’t pay, he will indulge in flattery or helps you in house hold work.
- Always demanding, tries to seek attention.
- The Chicory baby always wants her to be held in the lap all the time.
- The Chicory child likes to be carried always.
- Would weep if said anything.
- Over care and over concern for hurt feelings.
- Always seeks company.
- Heart Chakra is closed for Chicory people. Pray to Chicory to be active in the Heart Chakra.
- Threatening: “I will do homework, but I will not go to the music class. If you agree for my condition, then I will finish up all my homework now”.
- “I am angry at his ingratitude, and he cheated me. I have done so much to him” – Chicory + Chestnut bud.
- Chicory person makes others feel guilty by saying, “You have just used me.”
- “After all that I have done for you, this is how you treat me”.
- “I have given her a sari on her birthday and all that I get from her on my birth day is a card.”
- Emotional black mailing – “How can I live without you?”
- “Think of what I have done for you” and then bursting in to tears.
- “My dear son, I miss you so much, the house is vacant.”
- He sometimes become ill, he may resort to black mail. “I will study after this, if you allow me to browse the Internet.”
- “People should respect me.”
- Eating disorders
- Hysterical Neurosis – convulsion type
- Histrionic personality disorder
- “Live and let live” is the positive Chicory.
- Chicory + Walnut – when the child starts schooling
- Chicory + Walnut – for a second wife
- Chicory + Star of Bethlehem – if a person whom you love is dead
- Chicory – for separation.
- Chicory: I want love and attention
- Chicory: I feel that nobody recognises my importance
- Chicory: I have a fear of loneliness
- Chicory: I feel I am neglected
- Chicory: I feel unloved by my loved ones
- Chicory: Others say that I am of a highly interfering type
- Chicory: I can’t be alone; I always need company
- Chicory: I often enjoy giving my opinions and advice to others; but I feel hurt/offended when they reject my advice
- Mimulus, Chicory: My child stays close to my side; rarely goes alone; does nothing alone
- Chicory: Cries a lot when starting for the school
- Chicory, Mimulus: The child becomes upset even if mildly criticized
- Mimulus, Chicory: Burst into tears for no apparent reason
- Chicory: The child clings to mother
Read the 1st part of the article here: http://reachnaran.com/program-your-life-part-i/
Read the 2nd part of the article here: http://reachnaran.com/program-your-life-part-ii/
For the following imaginary life situations do the releasing techniques mentioned in the articles referred above:
- Power cut, when you are having your dinner.
- When you leave the house to drive to Airport, you realize your car key is missing.
- You are a branch manager of a bank; gave a loan believing that the client would submit the document the next day. For the next three days, he didn’t.
- You are invited to lecture on a topic. You prepared well and delivered it. After the event, many in the audience said that they knew the stuff already.
- Feelings and thoughts about an unreasonable spouse/co-worker/servant
- When a cop demands the driving license, you proudly showed it. The cop retorted, “What is this! You are showing an expired license!”
- You have ordered for a takeaway. Friends have arrived, but not the dinner. The caterer phone switched off.
Convincing about a useless product
I am asked to market a useless product. I don’t know how to convince the customers:
GENTIAN (for being discouraged) and WILLOW (for resentment)
Add LARCH to develop confidence in you to sell
To convince others – especially in selling, VERVAIN
Implement a process change
WALNUT, OAK (he goes in the same path, and so doesn’t look for alternatives) and HORNBEAM
Asking for leave
Asking for leave at the last moment, keep postponing it – because initially “my Boss will say no”
MIMULUS to face the boss
WALNUT for rapport with the boss
CENTAURY to speak your cause assertively
WILLOW: To avoid blaming the boss
My boss will put me in a critical situation giving an impression that why not I do the job myself.
If I do it independently though, she would get upset because I have done the job without consulting her.
WILLOW (blaming) and SCLERANTHUS (for fear of getting confusing instructions)
Getting shouted at
In front of everybody my boss shouts – “I didn’t make any mistake why should I be blamed.”
WILLOW (resentment) and add PINE (for being blamed) and LARCH (losing confidence) CRAB APPLE (what others will think about me)
Not satisfied with her own performance
Even though she has got a very good rating, she is not happy about the job she has done.
Pine for being not satisfied with one’s own work
Multimedia: ELM, CLEMATIS
ELM, GORSE and HEATHER is for public presentation
Managing an incompetent person
I have to manage somebody who is not good. He is related to one of the directors.
WILLOW for resentment
BEECH for criticising
CENTAURY: because of inability to voice one’s opinion
Winning Presentations: http://reachnaran.com/winning-presentations/
Sales Exam: http://reachnaran.com/sales-exam/
Over time I have realized that I have not made peace with my past and still holding grudges against a lot of people. I understand it is affecting me psychologically, emotionally, mentally and interfering with my daily life, personally and well as professionally.
Sometimes, I feel calm and other times very vengeful. There seems to be no stability in my thoughts and I often hold others responsible for any untoward incident happening to me.
Moreover, the vibrations in my house do not feel good. Specially so when certain people enter the house, stay in the house or leave the house. Nobody at my place seems to be at peace. Even a very patient person seems to lose his cool here.
In fact, there have been 3 to 4 couples who have stayed in the house before us and left, nobody could live in the house with stability and peace.
Take the flower remedies HOLLY, WILLOW, CHERRY PLUM and MIMULUS regularly for a few months.
Keep salt (Rock Salt) water in the night, in your bed room. The next day, throw the water in the sink. Do it daily for some days.
Spray the water remedied with WHITE CHESTNUT, WALNUT and CRAB APPLE (3 pills of each in a tumbler of water) on all the walls of the house.
Do this also daily for one month. This wipes out all the unwanted accumulation of our own emotions like anger sadness etc. in the space of the house.
HOLLY, WILLOW, CHERRY PLUM, MIMULUS, WHITE CHESTNUT, WALNUT and CRAB APPLE are Bach Flower remedies.
To clean the mind and body of unwanted stuff, salt water is used. Rock salt that is manufactured out of sea water has the capacity to absorb negative stuff.
Cleanse the vibrations of the house: WHITE CHESTNUT, WALNUT and CRAB APPLE. You can do this before and after a function.
Holding grudges: WILLOW
No control over thoughts: CHERRY PLUM
Worried those vibrations of the house will affect: MIMULUS
Doing it the right way: http://naranhealingproducts.wordpress.com/2011/02/09/doing-it-the-right-way/
Imaginary fears: http://reachnaran.com/imaginary-fears/
Durga Durgama CD: http://naranhealingproducts.wordpress.com/2013/04/15/durga-durgama-cd/
I am married a few months ago and have problems with my mother-in-law. She is the possessive type.
When my husband, she and I go out, she wants to sit in front in the car. Whenever my husband and I go out for a vacation, she would call him and ask him to come back.
She decides everything for us and we have no freedom as husband and wife. My husband follows her blindly without questioning.
How am I to solve this problem? I want my MIL to leave us to enjoy our marriage life.
I love my parents very much and I want my parents to stay near me and I want to take care of them forever.
At the moment my dad is jobless and he is always sad because of that. I hope he can get a job somewhere near my place so that my family will always be next to me. And, I want my parents to live long.
Write your parents name. Draw a circle around the names. Draw one more circle around the first one. Write in the gap, “SWEET CHESTNUT, WALNUT, GREEN TOURMALINE”.
Love your mother-in-law as much as you love your parents. What all you want to do for your parents, do for your mother-in-law.
Change your thinking and stop resenting. Do this for one month.
Thank her for allowing you to be with your husband. Daily thank her like this.
In the night, chant “TOGETHER CHANGE NOW” till you sleep.
Love, Affection and Harmony: http://togetherrelationship.wordpress.com/2013/09/17/love-affection-and-harmony/
Bring Cheer in Relationships: http://healbygems.wordpress.com/2013/08/15/cheer-in-relationships/
Tie your problems and throw them away: http://naranhealingproducts.wordpress.com/2011/06/06/tie-your-problems-and-throw-them-away/