Posts tagged Likes
Read the first part of the article, “Increase Your Energy Levels” here: http://reachnaran.com/increase-your-energy-levels/
Anger and worry will reduce the Prana inside us. If Prana is reduced, then your physical vitality will also be reduced.
Within worry, there is fear and sadness. Anger has jealousy, envy, likes and dislikes behind it.
What will increase Prana then?
When you do yoga for example, it will and due to that, it stabilizes the physical stuff.
Prana also can be increased by having certain states of mind.
What are those mental states that increase the Prana and thus our degree of vitality levels?
According to Dr. Mikao Usui – the founder of Reiki, the following principles do that:
- Be honest
You should act with your conscience;
- Be kind to others – express kindness and love to others.
Even if you see a cockroach struggling to get up from its upside down position, you should help it, to regain its position. This single act alone can increase your Pranic energy thousand fold.
- Have an Attitude of Gratitude
For anything good done to us, we have to say thanks; especially for parents we have to keep on say love and thanks as we owe so much to them.
- Also say thanks to others – even to your enemy. He will become your friend then. Don’t have vengeance and hatred. They not only will sustain the enmity but will reduce Prana as well.
Even inanimate things like the house you live in – say thanks to them.
The Bach Flower Remedy Chicory
Possessiveness, Self-Love, Self-Pity, Always Demanding, Noticeable, Attracting Attention
- They try to attract others attention: for example, infants attract attention by crying when you leave them alone or we try to impress others sometimes by flattery.
- Will be overeager to help.
- They get angry, if they find no gratitude from the person benefited by them.
- Their possessive nature can make the opposite person as a Centaury. Please note here, fear of rejection indicates a Centaury, while the person who instils a fear of rejection on others is Chicory.
- Chicory will not give anything free – there is a hidden agenda behind every transaction he makes.
- A Chicory person always attracts the attention of others.
- Always demanding and expects a great deal from others.
- He is possessive, extremely interfering, secretly manipulating and easily hurt.
- He has a feeling of unwanted.
- Over protection and too much parenting.
- Constantly concerned with the affairs of the family, always interfering.
- Behind all Chicory type, there lies a deep lack of fulfilment, often a feeling of not being loved.
- Desires for company for his selfish ends.
- He is a stingy person.
- Easily offended or hurt – self-pity.
- Pretending illness to attract others pity.
- Always speaks about what others owe her.
- Extremely nagging – the in-laws remedy.
- Thinks, feels that everyone is there for his help.
- Goes to the extent of weeping or pretending to be ill to get his things done.
- There is constant fear of loss.
- Emotional demanding always.
- Behind the Chicory state, an internal emptiness is more.
- Watching over the needs, wishes and progress of family and friends.
- Always ready to comment, to correct others or to advise others.
- The emotional control is subtle, making others dependent.
- He will manipulate to impose his will.
- The Chicory finds it hard to let go, feels easily offended or hurt; becomes ill to gain sympathy, always expecting others to live in the feeling of gratitude to her.
- Chicory children throw temper tantrums.
- The Chicory child will weep and get things done.
- If weeping doesn’t pay, he will indulge in flattery or helps you in house hold work.
- Always demanding, tries to seek attention.
- The Chicory baby always wants her to be held in the lap all the time.
- The Chicory child likes to be carried always.
- Would weep if said anything.
- Over care and over concern for hurt feelings.
- Always seeks company.
- Heart Chakra is closed for Chicory people. Pray to Chicory to be active in the Heart Chakra.
- Threatening: “I will do homework, but I will not go to the music class. If you agree for my condition, then I will finish up all my homework now”.
- “I am angry at his ingratitude, and he cheated me. I have done so much to him” – Chicory + Chestnut bud.
- Chicory person makes others feel guilty by saying, “You have just used me.”
- “After all that I have done for you, this is how you treat me”.
- “I have given her a sari on her birthday and all that I get from her on my birth day is a card.”
- Emotional black mailing – “How can I live without you?”
- “Think of what I have done for you” and then bursting in to tears.
- “My dear son, I miss you so much, the house is vacant.”
- He sometimes become ill, he may resort to black mail. “I will study after this, if you allow me to browse the Internet.”
- “People should respect me.”
- Eating disorders
- Hysterical Neurosis – convulsion type
- Histrionic personality disorder
- “Live and let live” is the positive Chicory.
- Chicory + Walnut – when the child starts schooling
- Chicory + Walnut – for a second wife
- Chicory + Star of Bethlehem – if a person whom you love is dead
- Chicory – for separation.
- Chicory: I want love and attention
- Chicory: I feel that nobody recognises my importance
- Chicory: I have a fear of loneliness
- Chicory: I feel I am neglected
- Chicory: I feel unloved by my loved ones
- Chicory: Others say that I am of a highly interfering type
- Chicory: I can’t be alone; I always need company
- Chicory: I often enjoy giving my opinions and advice to others; but I feel hurt/offended when they reject my advice
- Mimulus, Chicory: My child stays close to my side; rarely goes alone; does nothing alone
- Chicory: Cries a lot when starting for the school
- Chicory, Mimulus: The child becomes upset even if mildly criticized
- Mimulus, Chicory: Burst into tears for no apparent reason
- Chicory: The child clings to mother
Client: For the past three or four months we are trying to get the accommodation for type 5 quarters. We are currently staying in type 3 quarters (smaller house).
My husband is a government employee and we are due to type 5 quarters (it’s a bigger one) for several months.
Naran: You are not able to get that.
What are the feelings you are having?
What if you don’t get it?
Client: I am unhappy about it.
Naran: How you are maintaining that unhappy feeling?
You have been saying you are not getting the apartment that is due to your husband.
What is the thought that goes on in your mind?
Whom you are blaming for this situation?
You have to consider all of them.
What are you doing about the situation?
Client: We are trying for the same. But for several reasons like – the type 5 apartment is not available and the houses are given based on priority, and we are not getting the apartment yet.
Naran: What are the other thoughts you are getting?
Why you are not getting the accommodation?
Who is responsible for that?
What are the feelings you get – like for example, “It is not unfair that houses are given first to senior people”?
List all of them.
Whatever you thoughts and whatever you had said about the individuals concerned – the people who had to allocate the house for you, just list them out. Release each and every one of them.
What are advantages going to type 5?
What disadvantages staying in type 3?
Write them out. Why I want to move away from type 3 quarters? There has to be some reasons. List them out, one after another.
There is one problem over which you might be thinking about. We need to unearth those thoughts.
Now work on your “Likes and dislikes”.
Presently there is lack of space means that it’s a dislike isn’t it? Therefore, you don’t like the current house. Then how will you get a new house?
As long as you don’t like the present house, which means you are rejecting the present house, you will not get any new house.
It’s a rule, “Accept the present that you don’t want, to get the one you want”.
Therefore, you to need to accept whatever are available to you currently and you release all the dislikes that you have about your present house.
You are continuously cursing that the space in the current house is not enough.
What will happen if you continue to do complain?
Even if you move to bigger house, eventually you will be faced with lack of space. How?
Your husband will get more books and some of your relatives will move in. In the current house, her husband has completely filled one room with books.
Another rule: same reaction will get you a similar result, if not the same result.
Say “I release my desire to go to type 5 quarters”.
This is very important.
Unconsciously you have the resistance to go to type 5 quarters. Therefore, say, “I release my resistance to go to type 5 quarters”.
What is meant by resistance to type 5 quarters?
There is a desire to be in type 3 quarters. Unconsciously, you want to be in type 3 quarters because there is some advantage staying there.
Client: The advantage staying in type 3 quarters is that we are staying in the ground floor.
Naran: You have a desire to be in ground floor. This desire stops you from moving to type 5. Release that desire to be in type 3 quarters.
For all (troublesome) situations we are the reason behind it.
Whether she gets type 5 quarters or not, that is a different issue. Clean the clutters of your mind.
If you have the feeling, “Let it come when it has to come” then only it will come to you.
Instead, till such time (until you get the type 5 quarters) a fight goes inside, spoils your mood and you feel tensed all the time.
In addition, always you are angry about concerned authorities and criticizing the government officials. Release each and everything.
In the morning (before you came for the class) you would have picked up a fight with your spouse. You can release that even now (thus past is healed).
Animal Spirits June 27 2009 Part II: http://healbyanimalspirits.wordpress.com/2009/07/25/animal-spirits-june-27-2009-part-ii/
Pluses and Minuses: http://reachnaran.com/pluses-and-minuses/
Want a promotion: http://joboneoone.wordpress.com/2013/06/16/want-a-promotion/