Posts tagged Positive
The mantra “HARE RAMA HARE KRISHNA” is so powerful and I experienced it personally on my husband.
Last week, he developed a chest pain and consulted the doctor. A TMT test was taken and it showed positive Ischemia.
This morning an Angiogram was done and everything seems to be in order. It’s all the miracle of the mantra.
At the time of Angiogram, my husband had a vision of Anjaneya Samy (Lord Hanuman) giving him blessings. We were relieved.
One Universal Mantra: https://healbymeditation.wordpress.com/2009/11/24/one-universal-mantra/
The mantra “SRI RAM JEYA RAM JEYA JEYA RAM” is also very powerful.
I keep chanting all the mantras and it all helps me. With pure bakthi and devotion it is indeed true that we can attain the blessings of the Almighty.
Thanks to Mr. Balakumar for the mantras and the details you had given.
Go on chanting the mantra “Sri Ram Jaya Ram Jaya Rama”. There is more to it though.
How did I find the power of Sree Ram Jeya Ram Jeya Jeya Ram: https://healbymeditation.wordpress.com/2011/02/02/how-did-i-find-the-power-of-sree-ram-jeya-ram-jeya-jeya-ram/
I have bought your CD “RELEASE RESISTANCE”. I am listening to it daily at night before sleeping as well as just playing it when the kids are around.
Please let me know if I have to chant anything along with it.
I am terribly insecure about my job though there are no major issues.
When you feel insecure, chant “MIMULUS”.
Buy “RELEASE FEAR” CD.
I am now listening to Release Your Fear CD.
I feel a sense of calmness. Now, I am more at peace. I keep listening to the mp3 even when I am at work.
Best of luck!!!
I can most certainly say that I have been benefited by listening to the CD for releasing fears.
Now, everyday morning I don’t go to office expecting the worst. I am more positive as well as calm.
My mother has been diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease.
From time to time, she is also losing balance. Her knees are giving away, so that she is suddenly sitting down in the middle of walking.
Chant “ROCK ROSE, CHERRY PLUM, ROCK WATER” 100 times over a glass of water and give her daily.
Do it two times a day.
Susmita (after three weeks)
I already see positive improvement in her! Thank you so much!!
Mantras for Physical Wellness: https://healbymeditation.wordpress.com/2011/10/28/mantras-for-physical-wellness/
Healing through Pancha Mudra Pranayama Part I: http://reachnaran.com/healing-through-pancha-mudra-pranayama-part-i/
I have given the ABUNDANCE CD to my father who is facing many financial problems. He is listening to it 2-3 times in a day (without head phone), since 3 months.
But, he is not getting any positive results. Why CD is not working for him?
Please tell me what the financial problem is?
My father is into business of ready-made garment’s manufacturing. His money got stuck at many places, in business as well as in property. He is not getting orders.
If he gets some order, some problems come in between and make it very difficult to complete that order. If somehow he is able to complete and deliver, he doesn’t get payment.
One small manufacturing unit (building of which is taken on rent) is sealed by court, because of some issues between its land-lord and court.
Money out-flow is much more than money in-flow. Other family members who are with him in business are not happy with him. He is working hard but not able to manage things.
Also, he is not very clear in his communications to anyone.
Write in a piece of paper “OAK, GORSE, HORNBEAM” and keep it in his pocket.
Ask him to chant “LALITHAM LAMBODARAM LALITHAM SRIDHARAM”, 1000 times, daily.
No relief till now.
Download a picture of CITRINE (GEM STONE) and EMERALD and ask him to keep that.
Financial Obstacles in life: LALITHAM LAMBODARAM,
For Money issues: LALITHAM SRIDHARAM
Money flow: CITRINE
To Improve (business) communications: EMERALD
Find a Life of Fulfillment: http://healbyswitchword.wordpress.com/2013/04/05/quiet-your-mind-for-meditation-and-life/
Think of different ways to spend money: http://reachnaran.com/think-of-different-ways-to-spend-money/
My present company is on a verge of closing. I am unable to find a suitable job and also suffering from bad back pain for last 3 years.
Chant “VALLABAM GAJAANANAM EKA DHANTHAM”
I have been chanting this for last one month but I don’t see any positive reply. Please help me overcome my present problem.
Chant “RELEASE RESISTANCE, FIND DIVINE ORDER COUNT NOW DONE”.
Write “VALLABAM GAJAANANAM EKA DHANTHAM” 51 times daily
When you are unsuccessful in getting something done, it means there is a resistance to do it. So “RELEASE RESISTANCE” was added to the basic mantra for job finding “FIND DIVINE ORDER COUNT NOW DONE”.
Vallabam mantra is given in the first place for back pain as well as job. When a person is jobless, he may feel insecure, and this could cause a back pain.
The Ultimate Job Mantra: http://joboneoone.wordpress.com/2013/09/12/the-ultimate-job-mantra/
My son is very poor in studies. He is in class 12th and is having boards this year. He even doesn’t listen to us. Please provide me some mantra which can be done by me and he gets the positive response for it.
- Chant the mantra “LALITHAM ACHUDAM, LALITHAM ANANDAM, LALITHAM GOVINDAM”. Take a tumbler of water, hold it in the right hand, chant the mantra 100 times and see that he drinks that water.
- He has to take Bach flower remedies: WALNUT, CRAB APPLE, SCLERANTHUS and WILD OAT.
- Add the gem remedy CORAL also.
At what time should I chant this mantra? And can he drink this water anytime or immediately after I finish the mantra chants?
Anytime you can chant the mantra. If he takes it immediately, then it is good.
Lalitham Achudam Lalitham Anandam Lalitham Govindam: The mantra will reform him and make him understand the need of the hour.
When one does something other than what is needed: SCLERANTHUS
To choose the right path: WILD OAT
Correct his ways: CRAB APPLE and CORAL
Not to be influenced by peers: WALNUT
Prevent falling into bad company: http://reachnaran.com/prevent-falling-into-bad-company/
Choose the right course: http://praisedivinelife.wordpress.com/2013/10/26/choose-the-right-course/
Switch to Self-Care: http://healbyswitchword.wordpress.com/2011/10/22/switch-to-self-care/
The Bach Flower Remedy Chicory
Possessiveness, Self-Love, Self-Pity, Always Demanding, Noticeable, Attracting Attention
- They try to attract others attention: for example, infants attract attention by crying when you leave them alone or we try to impress others sometimes by flattery.
- Will be overeager to help.
- They get angry, if they find no gratitude from the person benefited by them.
- Their possessive nature can make the opposite person as a Centaury. Please note here, fear of rejection indicates a Centaury, while the person who instils a fear of rejection on others is Chicory.
- Chicory will not give anything free – there is a hidden agenda behind every transaction he makes.
- A Chicory person always attracts the attention of others.
- Always demanding and expects a great deal from others.
- He is possessive, extremely interfering, secretly manipulating and easily hurt.
- He has a feeling of unwanted.
- Over protection and too much parenting.
- Constantly concerned with the affairs of the family, always interfering.
- Behind all Chicory type, there lies a deep lack of fulfilment, often a feeling of not being loved.
- Desires for company for his selfish ends.
- He is a stingy person.
- Easily offended or hurt – self-pity.
- Pretending illness to attract others pity.
- Always speaks about what others owe her.
- Extremely nagging – the in-laws remedy.
- Thinks, feels that everyone is there for his help.
- Goes to the extent of weeping or pretending to be ill to get his things done.
- There is constant fear of loss.
- Emotional demanding always.
- Behind the Chicory state, an internal emptiness is more.
- Watching over the needs, wishes and progress of family and friends.
- Always ready to comment, to correct others or to advise others.
- The emotional control is subtle, making others dependent.
- He will manipulate to impose his will.
- The Chicory finds it hard to let go, feels easily offended or hurt; becomes ill to gain sympathy, always expecting others to live in the feeling of gratitude to her.
- Chicory children throw temper tantrums.
- The Chicory child will weep and get things done.
- If weeping doesn’t pay, he will indulge in flattery or helps you in house hold work.
- Always demanding, tries to seek attention.
- The Chicory baby always wants her to be held in the lap all the time.
- The Chicory child likes to be carried always.
- Would weep if said anything.
- Over care and over concern for hurt feelings.
- Always seeks company.
- Heart Chakra is closed for Chicory people. Pray to Chicory to be active in the Heart Chakra.
- Threatening: “I will do homework, but I will not go to the music class. If you agree for my condition, then I will finish up all my homework now”.
- “I am angry at his ingratitude, and he cheated me. I have done so much to him” – Chicory + Chestnut bud.
- Chicory person makes others feel guilty by saying, “You have just used me.”
- “After all that I have done for you, this is how you treat me”.
- “I have given her a sari on her birthday and all that I get from her on my birth day is a card.”
- Emotional black mailing – “How can I live without you?”
- “Think of what I have done for you” and then bursting in to tears.
- “My dear son, I miss you so much, the house is vacant.”
- He sometimes become ill, he may resort to black mail. “I will study after this, if you allow me to browse the Internet.”
- “People should respect me.”
- Eating disorders
- Hysterical Neurosis – convulsion type
- Histrionic personality disorder
- “Live and let live” is the positive Chicory.
- Chicory + Walnut – when the child starts schooling
- Chicory + Walnut – for a second wife
- Chicory + Star of Bethlehem – if a person whom you love is dead
- Chicory – for separation.
- Chicory: I want love and attention
- Chicory: I feel that nobody recognises my importance
- Chicory: I have a fear of loneliness
- Chicory: I feel I am neglected
- Chicory: I feel unloved by my loved ones
- Chicory: Others say that I am of a highly interfering type
- Chicory: I can’t be alone; I always need company
- Chicory: I often enjoy giving my opinions and advice to others; but I feel hurt/offended when they reject my advice
- Mimulus, Chicory: My child stays close to my side; rarely goes alone; does nothing alone
- Chicory: Cries a lot when starting for the school
- Chicory, Mimulus: The child becomes upset even if mildly criticized
- Mimulus, Chicory: Burst into tears for no apparent reason
- Chicory: The child clings to mother
I am Helpless and Living In Hell! How can I create my world?
As long as I believe that I and My Mind are one and the same, and accepting whatever mind creates, my life is helpless and hell.
As long as I am not aware that I can RECREATE or REPROGRAM my life, I lose all the power.
Not knowing that I can reprogram my mind and life is ignorance.
Our mind is full of emotions, thoughts, and reactions. As long as they alone make up our mind, we don’t have any choice but to live our lives without any power.
When there is awareness, when we come to know that we are not our mind, a new POWER surges in.
We will be able to RECREATE our own world to an extent with this little awareness. We can then become POWERFUL and take our lives into our own hands.
Releasing is a self-empowering tool, which changes our outlook about our lives.
What is this technique all about?
It is simply a process of letting go and releasing the emotions and thoughts as and when they arise.
How to implement it?
It is very simple. Whenever we tend to react, just say, “I let go this feeling”.
E.g., “Fear, can you please go? This is not the time for you. For the time being please go out. This is not your place either.”
See what happens. The mind becomes baffled and the emotion flees.
Do not react, but release and act
Reactions destroy our peace of mind. Once our uncontrollable emotions and thoughts are let off, we will find a peace deep inside us.
Releasing is a technique for allowing us to change on the spot.
Releasing allows us to handle any problem by releasing and letting go and thus stops the inner mental struggle.
Reactions intensify the mental struggle. Releasing gives us a new outlook. Reactions repeat the same drama.
Create a new healthy body: http://reachnaran.com/create-a-new-healthy-body/
My married life is like living in a hostel: http://reachnaran.com/my-married-life-is-like-living-in-a-hostel/
Positive vs. Negative thoughts: http://healbyrule.wordpress.com/2013/07/08/positive-vs-negative-thoughts/
Sometimes things seem to get worse before it gets better. But in getting worse the situation tests us and strengthens us in ways we cannot imagine or know.
All we need to learn is to sit still and watch our mind as the fluid situation morphs, and shifts.
We learn to see our fear, guilt, and our negative tendencies.
We learn to be watchful, not restful. We understand that growth, life, is characterized by changes.
Situations morph rapidly. We realize that there is really no beginning or end, it is our mind that creates the illusion.
We learned these from our own experience detailed below:
One man, thirty machines and endless working hours
Last year, we contacted Naran when my husband was going through lot of challenges at work. He had been in the new job for two years and doing very well.
Then, the supervisor began adding new machines to the lab. It was one man and 15 machines to begin with. It was manageable.
Each machine was specialized and the chemicals cost a lot of money. If experiments failed, it would be difficult to make up for the loss of valuable samples and the wastage of time and money. It was challenging to finish jobs that were lined up on all of the machines.
The lab ended up with 30 machines and one man. Working continuously made my husband tired and unable to think. And he began to work on weekends too. To make the situation worse, his supervisor began to shout at him.
My husband was threatened that he will be fired
In May last year, the Director called my husband and threatened to remove him. No reasons were given and he was shouted at him for 30 minutes.
My husband was shaken and could not understand what had happened. Naran asked us to chant “I AM A BEING OF VIOLET FIRE. I AM PURITY OF GOD DESIRES.”
Naran also asked us to chant and write— “OM GAM GANAPATHAYE NAMAHA”.
We have continued to do it every day from then on.
The director apologized
Within a week of this chanting, the Director came and apologized to my husband for his outburst. He told my husband that he hope that my husband would not quit because of the outburst.
We were surprised and grateful at the turn of events. We continued to write the Ganesh mantra and be relaxed.
Surprise became Shock
In June, my husband was called again and the Director said he would put him on probation for the job. This really disturbed my husband and he couldn’t sleep or eat.
Naran advised us to write (the Bach Flower Remedies) – “ELM, WATER VIOLET, HOLLY, VINE, HORNBEAM” in a piece of paper and keep it in my husband’s pocket and do the same in another paper and keep it under the pillow. And Naran asked me to chant (Bach Flower Remedies) “RED CHESTNUT, VINE”.
And to improve the working atmosphere, Naran advised my husband to chant the switch words, “LOVE, THANK, TOGETHER DIVINE”. My husband began to juggle these new responsibilities. His job was reduced to 75% time from 100%. However, he had to work for 100% of the time.
Now comes a big surprise
Six months later, we had a surprise when the administrators asked people to submit their job descriptions and responsibilities for comparing it with what people were getting paid for across the nation. My husband’s position was also called for reclassification. Naran asked us to chant: “GENTIAN, LARCH, THANK, TOGETHER DIVINE ORDER COUNT NOW DONE”.
Back to square one – problems started again
On December 10th, we returned to the same critical situation when, my husband’s Director called him and made him sign a memorandum saying he would fix all machines within December 20th. My husband had been working with the companies for months and nothing had been resolved. The Director was aware of all this.
Naran advised us to download a picture of MUSTARD (Bach flower) and PINK TOURMALINE (gem remedy) and paste both on the name of my husband. And also chant the switch words “TOGETHER CHANGE NOW”.
Everything went smoothly like a whistle
Thanks to these divine interventions, the deadline passed off smoothly without an incident.
But the biggest challenge was negotiating the annual review that was due at the end of the month. The annual review would determine if he would stay or go. In the current economic market, it was very hard to land another job. Living in the US without citizenship meant that we had to show continuous employment status. We continued to chant TOGETHER CHANGE NOW and write the Ganapathi mantra daily.
Annual review came on the right time
The annual review was postponed to January. It so happened that Divine took care of everything so beautifully. On Thursday, his immediate supervisor completed my husband’s annual review and gave him glowing references. They also discussed about my husband getting more help in the lab, and reinstating his job to 100% from 75% that he is currently on.
Three days later, the Director who was shouting at him all the time, said that there was no need for another review and he had nothing to add or change to the review already performed, and he agreed with everything. Everyone who knows the Director says this is nothing short of a miracle!
The director accepted his failings openly
Last week, the Director called my husband privately and told him that his personality was that of a person who magnified the negative. From his interactions with my husband he is realizing that he had to appreciate everything positive and not pay so much importance to the negative.
My husband said he politely thanked him and left, but inside he was shouting ‘Together Divine’ in a deafening crescendo. He felt so happy that he didn’t have to say a word for this change to come over! The flowers, gems, the switch words are so beautiful and so powerful!
We successfully sailed through the stressful phase
We are grateful for the divine to have helped us through this difficult and stressful phase. The chants helped us stay focused and positive and not panic. We found time daily to chant ‘Together Divine’ and write ‘Om Gam Ganapathayae Namaha.’
We understand and are grateful that our future unfolds in small clear steps.
We have the opportunity to be watchful, present and steer the direction of our life.
Naran taught us patiently and gently to keep our mind open to the gifts that every situation brings in and not be carry our old patterns with us.
We are continuing to learn.
Thank you for sharing. What we need is trust in divinity. Yours has vindicated that. Best of luck!!!
Inner Smile Brings an Outer Smile: http://wp.me/p12byb-27
Manage your bosses and coworkers: http://wp.me/ptULP-2g
I have separated from my husband but we are now friends with benefits now and it hurt me. What can I do? Shall I go on?
He says we can have a good relationship in the future but I am not sure. I think I am making things easier for him. I don’t know how to proceed. I admire him a lot!
What do you want?
Karinapach I want to be loved and respected
Give love and love and respect all
From ‘I Love Myself’ Workbook
I am Loved
- What will I do today towards (gaining) this aspect of my life?
I am Worthy of Love
- Think about your positive qualities that you have used so far.
- How will you use them today?
In addition, check the link, to know how to gain respect: http://findlifeanswers.wordpress.com/2012/03/13/i-deserve-respect/