Posts tagged Star of Bethlehem
As discussed with Naran I’m posting this.
My father had a blood clot near brain which was to be operated.
I chanted “My father is a being of violet fire. He is the purity god desires” and along with the chant “His brain is an organ of violet fire. It is the purity god desires.”
Also, I chanted remedies suggested to me personally by Naran “STAR OF BETHLEHEM, BEECH, GENTIAN, CRAB APPLE”
Operation was smoothly done and blood clot was removed successfully. Doctors said to discharge my father from hospital in two days instead of four days.
It is really a miracle! After chanting remedies I was not at all worried and had trust!!
Divine thanks to my guru for always being with me! I’m blessed!!!
Many faces of Healing: http://reachnaran.com/many-faces-of-healing/
Mudra for Savings Part I: https://reachnaran.com/mudra-for-savings-part-i/
A girl was raped during her teenage.
After marriage she developed depression. She gets mad at her children. That’s not a regular feature though.
At times in a month – periodicity is once a month or week: WHITE CHESTNUT.
Behaviour – she sometimes does nothing: WILD ROSE.
She gets mad at children: CHERRY PLUM.
To heal the traumatic event happened: STAR OF BETHLEHEM.
The above mentioned behavior was there for many years: WALNUT.
I asked her to take Star of Bethlehem separately once a day, for a month and rest of the (Bach Flower) remedies in water and ask her to sip it 6 to 7 times.
Will not indulge in crime: https://divineshakthi.wordpress.com/2013/08/14/will-not-indulge-in-crime/
Self-Defense for Women: http://reachnaran.com/self-defense-for-women/
For any caesarean child, if they are hyperactive, they should be given STAR OF BETHLEHEM.
Immediately, after caesarean, give both the mother and child, STAR OF BETHLEHEM. Of course, only if they are confident about Bach Flower remedy then you give it to them.
Otherwise, if anything happens, they will blame the remedies, while there are no side-effects or bad consequences of taking them.
Therefore, instead ask them to chant the name of the remedies.
Travel pack suggested by Naran is wonderful. Few months back my husband went to Delhi for training and as usual I was worried for his safety. I gave him travel pack.
In addition, I chanted “OM JOOM SAHA SAHA JOOM OM” 108 times as suggested in one of blogs.
He reached safely and on time!
On his return, he was in taxi and it was raining heavily on the way. So, I chanted “BEECH, ELM, IMPATIENS, MIMULUS”.
The driver did slow driving and journey was happy and safe.
“OM HREEM PADHMA NANDESHWARA HOOM” is also good mantra to chant during travel.
However, when I’m not able to chant mantras I chant “WOLF SAFE” and pray to Wolf as suggested by R Mohan to me once. Everything is amazing!!
Thanks to Naran and team!!!
I too have TRAVEL PACK CARD in my bag all the time!!
Like a security blanket!!
Please explain what is in the travel pack for new comers.
The travel pack contains “PINE, ROCK WATER, ROCK ROSE, ELM, STAR OF BETHLEHEM, GORSE”.
Write this on a piece of paper and keep it with you. While going to travel just read it once, before starting your journey.
Please give me some switch words to chant for repairing, renewing and healing the skin like for instance scars and stretch marks.
The reason I ask is that I have lost over 50 pounds and even though I have toned up by exercising, the skin in my abdomen area is kind of loose with stretch marks.
I’ve tried creams, massages but my tummy is still not firm and with excess skin.
This is really affecting my self-esteem and I just want to feel better about myself and I really don’t want to get surgery.
Chant “STAR OF BETHLEHEM, GENTIAN”
To repair and renew: STAR OF BETHLEHEM
Need not sweat it out to lose weight: http://lifsez.wordpress.com/2013/11/02/need-not-sweat-it-out-to-lose-weight/
Increase Your Attraction Factor: http://healbygems.wordpress.com/2012/01/20/increase-your-attraction/
I recently broke up with my boyfriend. And, I have been feeling hurt terribly. I would like us to come back together.
Casually, I came across your website, have tried some of the mantras and even the forgiveness exercise.
I still wake up with a heavy feeling and with a lot of emotional pain. Please guide me in this difficult period.
- Chant “IGNATIA, CHICORY, STAR OF BETHLEHEM”
- While going to bed, be in the SAFETY MUDRA posture (Thumb touching the tips of little and ring fingers on both the hands).
You will be free from emotional trauma.
For grief and hurt feelings because of broken love: (gem) IGNATIA
Come out of love pangs: CHICORY
Come out of shock and to recoup: STAR OF BETHLEHEM
The Safety Mudra otherwise called as Safe and Secure/Pran Mudra will keep you in peace.
Unfulfilled Genes: http://healyourpastlife.wordpress.com/2013/04/03/unfulfilled-genes/
Break from the past: http://reachnaran.com/break-from-the-past/
The Bach Flower Remedy Chicory
Possessiveness, Self-Love, Self-Pity, Always Demanding, Noticeable, Attracting Attention
- They try to attract others attention: for example, infants attract attention by crying when you leave them alone or we try to impress others sometimes by flattery.
- Will be overeager to help.
- They get angry, if they find no gratitude from the person benefited by them.
- Their possessive nature can make the opposite person as a Centaury. Please note here, fear of rejection indicates a Centaury, while the person who instils a fear of rejection on others is Chicory.
- Chicory will not give anything free – there is a hidden agenda behind every transaction he makes.
- A Chicory person always attracts the attention of others.
- Always demanding and expects a great deal from others.
- He is possessive, extremely interfering, secretly manipulating and easily hurt.
- He has a feeling of unwanted.
- Over protection and too much parenting.
- Constantly concerned with the affairs of the family, always interfering.
- Behind all Chicory type, there lies a deep lack of fulfilment, often a feeling of not being loved.
- Desires for company for his selfish ends.
- He is a stingy person.
- Easily offended or hurt – self-pity.
- Pretending illness to attract others pity.
- Always speaks about what others owe her.
- Extremely nagging – the in-laws remedy.
- Thinks, feels that everyone is there for his help.
- Goes to the extent of weeping or pretending to be ill to get his things done.
- There is constant fear of loss.
- Emotional demanding always.
- Behind the Chicory state, an internal emptiness is more.
- Watching over the needs, wishes and progress of family and friends.
- Always ready to comment, to correct others or to advise others.
- The emotional control is subtle, making others dependent.
- He will manipulate to impose his will.
- The Chicory finds it hard to let go, feels easily offended or hurt; becomes ill to gain sympathy, always expecting others to live in the feeling of gratitude to her.
- Chicory children throw temper tantrums.
- The Chicory child will weep and get things done.
- If weeping doesn’t pay, he will indulge in flattery or helps you in house hold work.
- Always demanding, tries to seek attention.
- The Chicory baby always wants her to be held in the lap all the time.
- The Chicory child likes to be carried always.
- Would weep if said anything.
- Over care and over concern for hurt feelings.
- Always seeks company.
- Heart Chakra is closed for Chicory people. Pray to Chicory to be active in the Heart Chakra.
- Threatening: “I will do homework, but I will not go to the music class. If you agree for my condition, then I will finish up all my homework now”.
- “I am angry at his ingratitude, and he cheated me. I have done so much to him” – Chicory + Chestnut bud.
- Chicory person makes others feel guilty by saying, “You have just used me.”
- “After all that I have done for you, this is how you treat me”.
- “I have given her a sari on her birthday and all that I get from her on my birth day is a card.”
- Emotional black mailing – “How can I live without you?”
- “Think of what I have done for you” and then bursting in to tears.
- “My dear son, I miss you so much, the house is vacant.”
- He sometimes become ill, he may resort to black mail. “I will study after this, if you allow me to browse the Internet.”
- “People should respect me.”
- Eating disorders
- Hysterical Neurosis – convulsion type
- Histrionic personality disorder
- “Live and let live” is the positive Chicory.
- Chicory + Walnut – when the child starts schooling
- Chicory + Walnut – for a second wife
- Chicory + Star of Bethlehem – if a person whom you love is dead
- Chicory – for separation.
- Chicory: I want love and attention
- Chicory: I feel that nobody recognises my importance
- Chicory: I have a fear of loneliness
- Chicory: I feel I am neglected
- Chicory: I feel unloved by my loved ones
- Chicory: Others say that I am of a highly interfering type
- Chicory: I can’t be alone; I always need company
- Chicory: I often enjoy giving my opinions and advice to others; but I feel hurt/offended when they reject my advice
- Mimulus, Chicory: My child stays close to my side; rarely goes alone; does nothing alone
- Chicory: Cries a lot when starting for the school
- Chicory, Mimulus: The child becomes upset even if mildly criticized
- Mimulus, Chicory: Burst into tears for no apparent reason
- Chicory: The child clings to mother
Fear of unknown origin, vague fears, all types of premonitions and superstitions
- Fears of impending danger
- Cannot differentiate between fantasy and reality
- Fear of invisible, night mares, afraid of dark
- Aspen imagination runs amuck
- Aspen persons have nervous superstitious fears of occult concepts. Belief in a fear of supernatural fears such as ghosts and unkind spirits.
- Fear of approaching doom
- Aspen fears are with anxiety attacks with terrible sweating
- Fear of open places, dark, deep water
- All superstitions: ASPEN + PINE
- Fear of open places, dark deep water: ASPEN + MIMULUS + WALNUT + STAR OF BETHLEHEM
- The child has nightmares: ASPEN, WHITE CHESTNUT
Some of the statements from an Aspen person are…
- I have superstitious fears and fears of premonition
- I have feelings of apprehension uneasiness – but the cause is not known
- I fear something bad will happen but I am not sure what it is.
It’s been two months without salary.
Company’s operations are very slow due to unavailable operating cost, shareholders are fighting, though they have assets but to liquidate them is a long process, huge pile of debts in market and nil credibility with banks.
Seems company is going to close down in near future unless DIVINE INTERVENTION takes place. I even heard they are planning to retrench 70% of staff soon.
Please advise any chanting for company’s regular business so salaries are not delayed further…
Chant “SWEET CHESTNUT, WALNUT, STAR OF BETHLEHEM, CHESTNUT BUD, DIVINE ORDER”
After I senta mail to you, my senior messaged me that I need to travel to Singapore to look for apartment and school for the kids. The thing which is worrying me is I relocate and what if reaching there such delays in salary happens! How will I survive?
Sorry Naran, if it’s annoying you but being single parent Ineed to assure financial assurance for me and my kids. Besides chanting the above, do I need to chant anything else?
Continue the same.
Thanks to You and Divine light… New investors are coming in hopefully. Really wish company grows and flourish with these new changes.
Salaries are released and all pending payments are settled… Thank God!
I am so glad that my boss is now allowing me to work couple of days to work from home when he is not in town. This way I can spend more quality time with kids and I pray Divine light to help me getting some tuition for evening, as additional source of income.
Divine order is a switch word, while Sweet Chestnut, Star of Bethlehem and Chestnut Bud are Bach flower remedies.
For divine intervention: Sweet chestnut
Outside, unhelpful environment over which one has no control: Walnut
Total break-down because of the company: Star of Bethlehem
To get free from the bad situation: Chestnut bud
The Happiness Factor: http://reachnaran.com/the-happiness-factor/
Regained My Faith: http://reachnaran.com/regained-my-faith/
Desperate Situations Needs a Divine Intervention: http://reachnaran.com/desperate-situations-needs-a-divine-intervention/
Dr. Edward Bach discovered a unique combination of 5 remedies, which aim at restoring calm to a person in acute emergency situation. They are of great value immediately after accident or similar situations of shock and panic, where there is faintness, trembling or failing of normal physical functioning.
Rescue Remedy is a combination of following flower remedies:
- Rock Rose: To counteract terror and panic
- Cherry Plum: To balance intense tension and fear
- Clematis: To reduce faintness or coma
- Impatiens: To counteract inner turmoil and tension
- Star of Bethlehem: To reduce the shock, trauma, sadness
Rescue remedy can also be used as a daily remedy in acute situations of intense nervousness and tension when the vital force needed to recharge and recuperate.
Abundant Support from Family and Flowers: http://healbybachflowers.wordpress.com/2012/07/19/abundant-support-from-family-and-flowers/
Concerned about other’s safety: http://lifsez.wordpress.com/2013/10/20/concerned-about-others-safety/