Posts tagged tears
The Bach Flower Remedy Chicory
Possessiveness, Self-Love, Self-Pity, Always Demanding, Noticeable, Attracting Attention
- They try to attract others attention: for example, infants attract attention by crying when you leave them alone or we try to impress others sometimes by flattery.
- Will be overeager to help.
- They get angry, if they find no gratitude from the person benefited by them.
- Their possessive nature can make the opposite person as a Centaury. Please note here, fear of rejection indicates a Centaury, while the person who instils a fear of rejection on others is Chicory.
- Chicory will not give anything free – there is a hidden agenda behind every transaction he makes.
- A Chicory person always attracts the attention of others.
- Always demanding and expects a great deal from others.
- He is possessive, extremely interfering, secretly manipulating and easily hurt.
- He has a feeling of unwanted.
- Over protection and too much parenting.
- Constantly concerned with the affairs of the family, always interfering.
- Behind all Chicory type, there lies a deep lack of fulfilment, often a feeling of not being loved.
- Desires for company for his selfish ends.
- He is a stingy person.
- Easily offended or hurt – self-pity.
- Pretending illness to attract others pity.
- Always speaks about what others owe her.
- Extremely nagging – the in-laws remedy.
- Thinks, feels that everyone is there for his help.
- Goes to the extent of weeping or pretending to be ill to get his things done.
- There is constant fear of loss.
- Emotional demanding always.
- Behind the Chicory state, an internal emptiness is more.
- Watching over the needs, wishes and progress of family and friends.
- Always ready to comment, to correct others or to advise others.
- The emotional control is subtle, making others dependent.
- He will manipulate to impose his will.
- The Chicory finds it hard to let go, feels easily offended or hurt; becomes ill to gain sympathy, always expecting others to live in the feeling of gratitude to her.
- Chicory children throw temper tantrums.
- The Chicory child will weep and get things done.
- If weeping doesn’t pay, he will indulge in flattery or helps you in house hold work.
- Always demanding, tries to seek attention.
- The Chicory baby always wants her to be held in the lap all the time.
- The Chicory child likes to be carried always.
- Would weep if said anything.
- Over care and over concern for hurt feelings.
- Always seeks company.
- Heart Chakra is closed for Chicory people. Pray to Chicory to be active in the Heart Chakra.
- Threatening: “I will do homework, but I will not go to the music class. If you agree for my condition, then I will finish up all my homework now”.
- “I am angry at his ingratitude, and he cheated me. I have done so much to him” – Chicory + Chestnut bud.
- Chicory person makes others feel guilty by saying, “You have just used me.”
- “After all that I have done for you, this is how you treat me”.
- “I have given her a sari on her birthday and all that I get from her on my birth day is a card.”
- Emotional black mailing – “How can I live without you?”
- “Think of what I have done for you” and then bursting in to tears.
- “My dear son, I miss you so much, the house is vacant.”
- He sometimes become ill, he may resort to black mail. “I will study after this, if you allow me to browse the Internet.”
- “People should respect me.”
- Eating disorders
- Hysterical Neurosis – convulsion type
- Histrionic personality disorder
- “Live and let live” is the positive Chicory.
- Chicory + Walnut – when the child starts schooling
- Chicory + Walnut – for a second wife
- Chicory + Star of Bethlehem – if a person whom you love is dead
- Chicory – for separation.
- Chicory: I want love and attention
- Chicory: I feel that nobody recognises my importance
- Chicory: I have a fear of loneliness
- Chicory: I feel I am neglected
- Chicory: I feel unloved by my loved ones
- Chicory: Others say that I am of a highly interfering type
- Chicory: I can’t be alone; I always need company
- Chicory: I often enjoy giving my opinions and advice to others; but I feel hurt/offended when they reject my advice
- Mimulus, Chicory: My child stays close to my side; rarely goes alone; does nothing alone
- Chicory: Cries a lot when starting for the school
- Chicory, Mimulus: The child becomes upset even if mildly criticized
- Mimulus, Chicory: Burst into tears for no apparent reason
- Chicory: The child clings to mother
I am writing this message with lots of depression and tears.
I got an admission into PhD more than 2 years before…yet I haven’t started my research work.
I am fFacing lots of hurdles at my lab and with my teachers and colleagues. I’m a very sincere student from childhood.
But, now I became very useless as no one is allowing me to carry out my work at my lab.
Applied for many scholarships but nothing worked out. People who are of less knowledge, skills and liberal at work are getting selected for stipends.
Even at my home also no one is listening to others so lots of disputes are arising everyday among all family members.
All these issues at home and college are making me more depressive. Even I’m trying for suicide also though I am against to it.
Chant “SWEET CHESTNUT, CHERRY PLUM, 58” over a glass of water 100 times and drink this water daily. Do two times a day.
Write this in a piece of paper and keep it under the pillow.
Desperate situations needs divine intervention: SWEET CHESTNUT
Not to lose control and take one’s own life: CHERRY PLUM
To overcome obstacles: 58
At last My Son Got a Job: http://reachnaran.com/at-last-my-son-got-a-job/
Bach Flower Approach to Cancer Treatment: http://reachnaran.com/bach-flower-approach-to-cancer-treatment/
Find small miracles: http://reachnaran.com/find-small-miracles/
On 14th February 2014 I and my husband successfully celebrated our 20 yrs. of married life. We need your blessings.
I am very happy to mention here that because of Reiki and flower remedies only my life had a meaning now.
Only after I become your student, lot of changes has happened in my life as well as with my family members.
Even though it was slow, it is good. I experienced lot of good things.
Every time, I attend your class, good things happen to me and I am able to propagate the power of divine flowers to my friends and relatives who had faith in it.
I should thank my sister for introducing you as my guru. I can feel myself that my confidence level is grown and health also. Though I look lean, I am strong.
According to my wish, my husband got job at Chennai and my daughter got admission in the group she wished for.
My mother-in-law is not well now but all these years she was taking care of my daughter and me and she is a great moral support to me.
Her breast cancer also got cured without spending lot of money and now she comes to Chennai for few days and goes to her daughter’s house in Mysore.
My husband is also feeling more responsibilities towards his daughter and takes care of her.
All these are due to your blessings and being your student. More than 15 yrs of wonderful spiritual journey I am undergoing. Even though I had ups and downs, they didn’t affect me.
Without Reiki I am nowhere. Daily like eating, bathing, I am practicing Reiki and I thank Reiki energy and to flowers and to you.
Whatever problems come to me, I am able to solve them, and even negative people or situation is not touching me and my family.
I have no words to express my gratitude to you but with my tears I bow to you and respect your spiritual path and I follow you. You have lot of divinity in you.
I wish you good luck and long healthy life.
Thank you once again.
Job satisfaction: http://healyourpastlife.wordpress.com/2013/03/03/job-satisfaction/
Tears of joy: http://reachnaran.com/tears-of-joy/
Coming out of LOSS pangs: http://reachnaran.com/coming-out-of-loss-pangs/
I stamped lizard on my left foot and it died, I am afraid is it bad. I feel really bad and tears rolling down.
Chant “PINE, ASPEN, CHANGE”
For feeling guilty: PINE
Expecting something bad to happen (without any known reasons): ASPEN
The message from Lizard, don’t wait to CHANGE
Remove my fears please: http://wp.me/p12byb-3G
Positive thoughts: http://wp.me/pBuLh-38