Posts tagged upset
Let us see an example
“My husband is not good. He is irritating too”, says the wife.
She is blaming her husband here.
If she has to handle this situation, then what resource (quality) she needs to handle it?
Does she needs to be courageous, be more loving and caring, or be bold?
When there is a problem, you need to ask yourself, “What one resource will enrich me and will help me to handle this life situation”.
This way you are healing yourself. Instead, if some person is angry and you also get angry, then you are gone.
So what do we need here?
People would say she needs patience and tolerance.
Patience is the quality or ability to withstand a situation without getting angry or upset.
If that’s the case, then the Bach Flower IMPATIENS is the remedy. Impatiens will create patience inside you.
You need tolerance also. BEECH is the remedy for it.
Beech and Impatiens go together in cultivating tolerance and patience.
Developing a Life Strategy
Quality of patience, without getting upset or angry about the other person, is waiting inside us, waiting for the right opportunity.
We all need it. If I have it, then I will be striking at the right moment. It’s a Life Strategy.
If we have this quality, we will have more consideration and caring for other people. To develop this strategy, take the flower remedy IMPATIENS.
If I cultivate patience and tolerance (Beech and Impatiens), then I will become more considerate.
Consideration means, there is more love and affection for other person. Then we will become accommodative.
To be more caring, after being considerate, HOLLY is the remedy.
Audit your thoughts:
The Universal Lover:
I came across SWITCH WORD concept in August 2013. I was very much amused and fascinated by this.
And specially after reading knowledgeable and useful blogs of Naran, I believed though there are miseries, unwanted situations, fear in our life, we can definitely CHANGE them with such wonderful gifts of nature – BACH FLOWERS and ANIMAL SPIRITS.
There are many day-to–day life situations and events, where I and my family members are using and applying Switch words, mantra and Bach flower remedy.
In my case, success was not 100%, but still I very much believe in this knowledge.
In February’2014, I was travelling to Bangalore with my friend. Our flight was in morning and got delayed for 3 times.
We were having breakfast at Coffee shop (CCD) that is at another extreme end, very far from our terminal gate. As flight got delayed again, we were relaxed.
I was feeling very drowsy as I had got up very early to reach the airport. And other friend was busy on her phone. Somehow, we totally forgot to check time.
And when we checked our watch, we just ran!! We saw, our boarding gate was closed.
We requested them, to open it but they were not authorized to do so. We could see our flight in front of us, but couldn’t get in.
In that panic moment, I called up WOLF and FOX (I recalled this suddenly, while dealing with officials and airport staff call Fox). Then next thing was rescheduling of our flight and taking our luggage back.
All the time I was talking to WOLF. We knew that there will be a great price hike for current Ticket and we were upset about that.
I was in complete hopeless stage, as for this trip my Husband was in a denial mood. Since morning he kept talking, “You are going to miss your flight.”
My friends said that she can bear hike up to Rs. 5000 or so. I didn’t think about any amount. Somehow there was faith that some magic is going to happen.
Even I asked my friend, not to produce any intentions/ vibrations regarding money.
While waiting to claim baggage and cancellation of tickets, I called up Shobana Madam.
She told me to chant, and write these flower names on paper, and to keep it in hand while dealing with authorities, “WATER VIOLET, ROCK WATER, GENTIAN, WILD ROSE”
Immediately, I prepared 2 chits of paper for both of us. I told my friend, not to talk any money part at all. But she keeps on saying that she can bear 5000 Rs. and I kept chanting.
1st magic moment – we got our luggage very soon. Girl at counter exclaimed with wonder that how we got our luggage so early n fast!
2nd magical moment – at ticket counter, we went to reissue next ticket for afternoon flight. We gave our old tickets, to subtract that much amount from current fare.
And to my wonder, I couldn’t believe this, when they said, “You need not to pay anything!” I got ZERO hikes for next flight, and my friend paid 5600 Rs hike. There was a sigh of relief!!
I thanked everything – Bach flowers, Animal guide, Shobanaji, airport staff, Cell phone – thru which I made calls, and many more things and thanked that SITUATION, which taught me many lessons.
Last but not least, after arrival at Bangalore, we got few co-passengers till our destination, which again saved our excess expenditure on Taxi.
I don’t know what MAGIC was behind this. But YES, Magic does happen! Only you need to trust it, deep within your heart.
A ROCK WATER person is too much disciplined, giving too much importance to physical exercise, and highly obsessed with rules and principles – like the king who killed his son crushing the latter with his chariot.
A Rock Water’s son will be a CHESTNUT BUD. There is a saying that a cop’s son will be a thief and a teacher’s son will be an idiot.
A Rock Water person will get problems in knee joints – indicating inflexibility in his approach.
Suddenly you will lose control and get violent – for example, misplaced anger. Father upset about something at work, comes home and vents his anger on his family members.
Rock Water person can become a Cherry Plum and lose their control. The modern day sages, who follow extreme practices and suddenly going into bad ways, are one great example.
A Cherry Plum person is Impulsive. Those who have a suicidal tendency need Cherry Plum.
He is evasive and has escaping tendencies. He is a good liar. The person lacks a good memory as well as concentration.
Do you know why honesty meets dishonesty: http://healbybachflowers.wordpress.com/2013/10/22/do-you-know-why-honesty-meets-dishonesty/
Two months without salary: http://reachnaran.com/two-months-without-salary/
The Bach Flower Remedy Chicory
Possessiveness, Self-Love, Self-Pity, Always Demanding, Noticeable, Attracting Attention
- They try to attract others attention: for example, infants attract attention by crying when you leave them alone or we try to impress others sometimes by flattery.
- Will be overeager to help.
- They get angry, if they find no gratitude from the person benefited by them.
- Their possessive nature can make the opposite person as a Centaury. Please note here, fear of rejection indicates a Centaury, while the person who instils a fear of rejection on others is Chicory.
- Chicory will not give anything free – there is a hidden agenda behind every transaction he makes.
- A Chicory person always attracts the attention of others.
- Always demanding and expects a great deal from others.
- He is possessive, extremely interfering, secretly manipulating and easily hurt.
- He has a feeling of unwanted.
- Over protection and too much parenting.
- Constantly concerned with the affairs of the family, always interfering.
- Behind all Chicory type, there lies a deep lack of fulfilment, often a feeling of not being loved.
- Desires for company for his selfish ends.
- He is a stingy person.
- Easily offended or hurt – self-pity.
- Pretending illness to attract others pity.
- Always speaks about what others owe her.
- Extremely nagging – the in-laws remedy.
- Thinks, feels that everyone is there for his help.
- Goes to the extent of weeping or pretending to be ill to get his things done.
- There is constant fear of loss.
- Emotional demanding always.
- Behind the Chicory state, an internal emptiness is more.
- Watching over the needs, wishes and progress of family and friends.
- Always ready to comment, to correct others or to advise others.
- The emotional control is subtle, making others dependent.
- He will manipulate to impose his will.
- The Chicory finds it hard to let go, feels easily offended or hurt; becomes ill to gain sympathy, always expecting others to live in the feeling of gratitude to her.
- Chicory children throw temper tantrums.
- The Chicory child will weep and get things done.
- If weeping doesn’t pay, he will indulge in flattery or helps you in house hold work.
- Always demanding, tries to seek attention.
- The Chicory baby always wants her to be held in the lap all the time.
- The Chicory child likes to be carried always.
- Would weep if said anything.
- Over care and over concern for hurt feelings.
- Always seeks company.
- Heart Chakra is closed for Chicory people. Pray to Chicory to be active in the Heart Chakra.
- Threatening: “I will do homework, but I will not go to the music class. If you agree for my condition, then I will finish up all my homework now”.
- “I am angry at his ingratitude, and he cheated me. I have done so much to him” – Chicory + Chestnut bud.
- Chicory person makes others feel guilty by saying, “You have just used me.”
- “After all that I have done for you, this is how you treat me”.
- “I have given her a sari on her birthday and all that I get from her on my birth day is a card.”
- Emotional black mailing – “How can I live without you?”
- “Think of what I have done for you” and then bursting in to tears.
- “My dear son, I miss you so much, the house is vacant.”
- He sometimes become ill, he may resort to black mail. “I will study after this, if you allow me to browse the Internet.”
- “People should respect me.”
- Eating disorders
- Hysterical Neurosis – convulsion type
- Histrionic personality disorder
- “Live and let live” is the positive Chicory.
- Chicory + Walnut – when the child starts schooling
- Chicory + Walnut – for a second wife
- Chicory + Star of Bethlehem – if a person whom you love is dead
- Chicory – for separation.
- Chicory: I want love and attention
- Chicory: I feel that nobody recognises my importance
- Chicory: I have a fear of loneliness
- Chicory: I feel I am neglected
- Chicory: I feel unloved by my loved ones
- Chicory: Others say that I am of a highly interfering type
- Chicory: I can’t be alone; I always need company
- Chicory: I often enjoy giving my opinions and advice to others; but I feel hurt/offended when they reject my advice
- Mimulus, Chicory: My child stays close to my side; rarely goes alone; does nothing alone
- Chicory: Cries a lot when starting for the school
- Chicory, Mimulus: The child becomes upset even if mildly criticized
- Mimulus, Chicory: Burst into tears for no apparent reason
- Chicory: The child clings to mother
After attending Naran Abundance workshop I did the “40-day ABUNDANCE PROGRAMME”. I started it almost after 15- 20 days attending the workshop.
Here I am listing all things regarding money or somehow related to it.
In the past I was penniless
Before that I like to tell you few words about my situation.
Right now I am not working. I left my job after marriage, due to some family issues. It was almost 3 years back. And that was hard time for me. Even though we have enough money in house, I couldn’t spend.
Even for small amount of money or small expenses too, I felt like beggar, jilted and distress as Hubby not used to give me money in hand due to our loans and not even for day-to-day expenses.
Today my situation has changed
In all these days, there was not any single moment of denial or refuse from husband, while giving me money. And that was the biggest surprising part for me.
In this period I paid all my debts. (It was not very heavy, every time when my husband denied giving me money).
It was with my sister and friend. Now only remaining part is my mother – who helped me in form of money, when we bought a house.
She didn’t ask me to return anything. But still I feel I should give all her money back and other is workshop fees that I attended in Mumbai.
4th day – I got a call from old colleague. He is going to start his own company and he wants me to join there, but this is after few months in this year.
6th day – I wanted to return some money to my friend, which he gave me in my need,(3 months back) when I was afraid to ask/ demand money from my hubby.
Somehow, I wanted to return it at earliest. But, there was no money source for me. And after writing 5th statement I was crying. Hubby asked me the reason.
And for the first time I had the courage to tell truth to him that I borrowed money from someone and that I was feeling guilty on how I will repay to them.
The person who used to get so furious on such things was completely calm and gave me money to return, without saying a word.
10th day – without applying anywhere, got a call from some job site, that too on my 3-year-old resume.
11th day – surprise shopping for me from hubby.
13th day – been to interview. Same day got another job call.
15th day – 2nd interview.
16th day – got selected in 1st interview, but I was not keen to join. Again hubby gave me some money, without asking.
17th day – got a credit note of almost 25,000 Rupees from Mobile Company.
5 months back my hubby gifted me a smart phone, which suddenly stopped working. Service center people said that it got damaged and un-repairable.
And that same service center gave us a credit note same as the original purchase amount of phone. It will get cleared within a month. Nobody could believe that I am getting money instead of replacement!
27th day – Hubby gave me some money for doctor visit, which was 3 times extra of normal fees. He didn’t even ask me about remaining money, or bills, which he used to ask after every visit.
29th day – 2nd interview, cleared 2nd round. Got selection call in evening.
Again I couldn’t join here, because of family issues. Was little upset, but knew something good might come in future. 30th day- again some surprise money from hubby.
Will keep updating more!!
40 Day Programme to Develop Prosperity Consciousness: http://reachnaran.com/40-day-program-to-develop-prosperity-consciousness/
Instructions to 40-Day Prosperity Consciousness Program: http://reachnaran.com/instructions-to-40-day-prosperity-consciousness-program/
Instructions to listen to the Abundance Set of CDs: https://www.google.co.in/#q=Instructions+to+listen+to+the+Abundance+Set+of+CDs+reach+naran
Convincing about a useless product
I am asked to market a useless product. I don’t know how to convince the customers:
GENTIAN (for being discouraged) and WILLOW (for resentment)
Add LARCH to develop confidence in you to sell
To convince others – especially in selling, VERVAIN
Implement a process change
WALNUT, OAK (he goes in the same path, and so doesn’t look for alternatives) and HORNBEAM
Asking for leave
Asking for leave at the last moment, keep postponing it – because initially “my Boss will say no”
MIMULUS to face the boss
WALNUT for rapport with the boss
CENTAURY to speak your cause assertively
WILLOW: To avoid blaming the boss
My boss will put me in a critical situation giving an impression that why not I do the job myself.
If I do it independently though, she would get upset because I have done the job without consulting her.
WILLOW (blaming) and SCLERANTHUS (for fear of getting confusing instructions)
Getting shouted at
In front of everybody my boss shouts – “I didn’t make any mistake why should I be blamed.”
WILLOW (resentment) and add PINE (for being blamed) and LARCH (losing confidence) CRAB APPLE (what others will think about me)
Not satisfied with her own performance
Even though she has got a very good rating, she is not happy about the job she has done.
Pine for being not satisfied with one’s own work
Multimedia: ELM, CLEMATIS
ELM, GORSE and HEATHER is for public presentation
Managing an incompetent person
I have to manage somebody who is not good. He is related to one of the directors.
WILLOW for resentment
BEECH for criticising
CENTAURY: because of inability to voice one’s opinion
Winning Presentations: http://reachnaran.com/winning-presentations/
Sales Exam: http://reachnaran.com/sales-exam/
As guided by you in the past few weeks, I am calm and peaceful by myself. Now that the marriage is round the corner (of my niece – husband’s brother’s daughter), I need to attend.
All the past incidents of harassment, sarcastic remarks, aloofness etc. of my husband’s Anni is coming to my mind and I need enough strength to face it all this time.
I want to raise above all this silly behavior of others and come out successfully, to neutralize my karma.
Chant “CHOCOLATE CONCEDE TOGETHER DIVINE”.
Chant “I am sorry. Please forgive me”, as many times as possible.
Your anger and resentment – whether it is right or not – will upset your stomach, which in turn increases your insecurity.
Take the flower remedies AGRIMONY, WILLOW and CHERRY PLUM.
Since yesterday, I am practicing as advised by you. I do not understand, why, often I get this thought flashed in my mind that I need to move away from my husband?
I do not know if it is a natural process. It is a soul-searching experience for me. I need your divine help and guidance.
Soul searching is to happen within. It does not depend on outside person or event.
I attended the marriage and chanted the Switch Words as advised by you.
I am back to Bangalore.
I am trying to find the golden nugget … May be my spiritual awareness is not enough to find one.
As I have disclosed to you before, I have this urgent need to go back to work in UK. I have contacted my ex-colleagues, friends, and contacts and passed on my resume.
Initially, they were very encouraging, told me to help me out with a job.
But as days went by, there is no communication from them regarding my application status.
Also, I have applied many jobs. It is Apply, Apply, but no reply.
I am chanting “TOGETHER DIVINE FIND JOB COUNT NOW ORDER DONE” and also recently after reading one of your blogs regarding chakra cleansing, I have chanting Bija Mantras (OM LUM…)
In between, I am chanting forgive exercise to my husband too. Please advise, what can be chanted.
Move away with love in the heart and not in resentment
For job: chant “CRYSTAL GORSE WOLF REACH HELP JOB COUNT NOW DONE”
I am writing this mail, rather after a long time. I am following the chants and forgive exercise as advised by you.
There are lots of changes in me. I am able to forgive many things now.
Though, I still remember the events, which had caused me so much anger, hurt and other negative emotions.
After forgive exercise, these emotions have drastically reduced to an intensity of zero!
I am now able to appreciate the switch word “CHOCOLATE” as suggested by you.
The golden nugget in my case is to get re introduced to healing techniques through you.
Thank you very much for your Grace and support you have extended to me.
The top most emotional layer of healing has taken place. As a result, my relationship with my husband has improved.
As regards to finding a job, this is the next layer to be dealt with. I am chanting and many times writing the Switch words.
CRYSTAL has strengthened my intention of job seeking.
I am now more confident and beginning to understand what I want. My previous emotional state of confusion together with mixed feelings is no more. I am more calm and focused.
Our friend – WOLF is bringing me some leads for job searching and I am working on it.