Posts tagged wait
In 3D scan, results were found as pregnancy seen in two well-defined halves of the uterus. Doctor said that both the corners of the fetus should not grow further.
These two corners are dangerous to the mother if it grow in those corners. It may puncture the uterus in that place, while growing.
Both or single fetus also should be in the center of the uterus as it is the correct place for pregnancy it seems.
Hence, doctors told us to wait for two more days, to see whether it will come on its own to the center of the uterus.
We were worried and were praying to God. We believe that with your guidelines and advice can save the pregnancy in a proper place, without any complications.
Write “OPEN SAVE ALIGN WITH CENTRE” for 108 times.
Chant – all of you including the pregnant woman – “PURUSHOTHAMA BHOOTHA BHAVANA, BUDESHA NAMO NAMAHA”.
Doctors told us that two fetus are good. Both have come to the safe place in the uterus.
My son hugged me for the first time:
I am jobless and I don’t know who will call me for an interview
- When you send your CV to a company, imagine the Universe as the postman, who delivers your CV to the concerned person. “Universe I am sending this CV to you. Please deliver to ……(name of the company)
- Wait for five minutes.
- You don’t know who will be handling your CV. Imagine yourself as that person. Say within the mind, “I have received this application. I am happy about the qualification of this person. He is the right guy for me” and so on. He sends a reply back to you through the Universe – the postman, saying, “I would like to meet …….. (Insert your name) on ……. (mention the date)
- Wait for five minutes. Now switch roles. You become yourself. Imagine that you are receiving letter requesting you to attend the interview. Send a reply back that you will attend the interview. Follow the first step.
- Wait for five minutes. Now switch roles. Become the person who is going to do the interview. Whatever the next step that will happen in a typical interview, imagine as though that is happening.
- Do all the necessary steps that will culminate in you getting a job.
- Go back to your normal day-to-day life, leaving it (your job) to the Universe to make it happen.
- Till manifestation of what you want, chant “QUIET MIND OPEN HEART RELAX.”
I am jobless, I was interviewed and waiting for the result
- You (Ravi) have attended an interview in a company XYX. You were interviewed by let us say by person named James
- Ask the Universe to convince James that you are the right person for the job.
- Wait for five minutes. Now switch roles. Take the role of James. Imagine, “Ravi is the right guy for the job. I am going to call him to come tomorrow to give the offer to him”. He passes the message to the Universe to deliver it to you.
- Wait for five minutes. Now switch roles. You become yourself. Accept the meeting and pass the message through the Universe.
- Continue the steps needed until it ends in getting you the job, with the salary and the position desired by you.
I am looking for an investor
You have a great business case, but lack money to start the business. Ask the universe to pass your business proposal to the person – who can invest and who is looking for a good business idea. Universe helps you to meet him. Again, use your imagination, figure out the steps and using the Universe, execute one step at a time, by switching to the required role.
How does this work?
Every thought and every word goes to the universe. The Universe is a meeting place of desires, intentions and fulfillment. It is the Main Post Office, where everything is sorted out and delivered to the right person. It decides what we get, how we get it and when we get it.
That is why one has to quite the mind, open the heart and be relaxed.
Treat Universe as your friend, who helps you to get your desires fulfilled. You don’t need elaborate rules to talk to a friend. Try this simple technique, with your imagination set free, and you are sure to fulfill your dreams.
Some example from ancient Indian literature
In the story of Nalan and Damayandhi, Nalan will ask the Swan to deliver a message to Damayandhi, when they were living in different countries.
Here, we are asking the Universal mind to reach the concerned person and deliver the required message. In the first case, we don’t know who is going to give us the job, but the universal mind knows. In the second case, we know the person, but we don’t know how to get across the person, for it might be considered as an intrusion.
So, seek the help of the Universe to work for you, be it a job, business or relationship.
Want a great dharshan in temples … Try “CLEMATIS GORSE” Bach flower combo!
“Clematis Gorse” is an awesome Bach flower combination to have whenever one is visiting temples. This divine Bach flower combination helps in getting great dharshan.
By great dharshan, I mean both the view and the time aspects of the dharshan. Both will be to one’s satisfaction.
There are many ways to access the energy of Bach flowers:
- Consuming pills is one way.
- Chanting the Bach flower names is another way.
- Even carrying their names written in a sheet of paper with you has proven sufficient.
I have used this divine Bach flower combination on many occasions to get a great dharshan of the deity in temples including Tirupati.
On all these occasions, I have accessed the Bach flower energy by chanting the names of these two flowers. I would chant “Clematis Gorse” some 30 minutes before the dharshan time or earlier.
Clematis Gorse combination would work miraculously. The help to get a great dharshan can come in many forms and from unexpected quarters.
- Someone may push you to a corner, from where the view of the deity is great.
- No one will push you to move forward or side wards; that way, you have ample time to view the deity
- The priest may ask you to come forward and it would help you have a great view
- The rush is not there
- The priest is willing to do the puja peacefully (not in a hurried manner)
- There are also instances of even temple doors being opened for dharshan after the doors are closed, thanks to divinity and Gorse Clematis combination.
I recently had an experience in a temple in Kumbakonam when the priest (or poojary or gurukkal) in the temple asked me to wait for a little longer to get the “deepam aarthi” instead of rushing to get out (I started moving since it was getting late for the train).
When we are free from our worries about getting a dharshan in a temple, we can enjoy the divine presence of godliness in temples fully!
Anything is possible: http://reachnaran.com/anything-is-possible/
Will cherish this magical experience forever: http://reachnaran.com/will-cherish-this-magical-experience-forever/
I Received a Red Carpet Welcome: http://reachnaran.com/i-received-a-red-carpet-welcome/
I stamped lizard on my left foot and it died, I am afraid is it bad. I feel really bad and tears rolling down.
Chant “PINE, ASPEN, CHANGE”
For feeling guilty: PINE
Expecting something bad to happen (without any known reasons): ASPEN
The message from Lizard, don’t wait to CHANGE
Remove my fears please: http://wp.me/p12byb-3G
Positive thoughts: http://wp.me/pBuLh-38