Posts tagged word
A patient of Naran remarked about her spouse. He gave the following reply to her. These exercises however can be done anybody who wants to live harmoniously and be happy with them.
Look at oneself first
This is Drama of Life and if one understands, we will come to know, realize and understand that we have to bring in change in ourselves only.
We have to direct the mind towards oneself and then towards others. This is the basis of all healing modalities.
The nature always expects us to move towards perfection.
In this process, one understands not only the DIVINE ORDER, but also realizes that one has to rise above the mind and its tantrums, and become spiritual.
All healing methods help a person to understand his/her own potentials.
Others are mirrors of yourself
Before trying to change the other person do this exercise on you first.
Take a piece of paper and write about him first. Whatever you wanted to say about him write it.
- Insert the word ‘I’ wherever you have put ‘He’.
For example, “He never takes the treatment properly and he escapes”, should be rewritten as “I never take the treatment properly. I escape.”
Change what all you have written about him Into I.
- Now affirm, “I never take the treatment properly. I escape. In spite of this, I accept myself totally”.
Do three rounds of tapping for each sentence.
- Do the forgiving exercise for them. “I forgive you …. (Name) you please forgive me and release me”.
- Send Reiki to him daily.
Problem is the source of solution
Whoever is causing problem to you, can only give you solution.
Whoever irritates or angers you, can only give you peace.
You cannot change your husband. You want him for your status and security. Then you have to heal yourself. Forgive.
- You only have to make your life peaceful. For getting peace with such a person, you have to shed your ego and heal yourself.
Heal your controlling tendencies
Heal your anger and controlling tendency.
We always like people who comply or who just listen to us or obey us implicitly. That is why we want all the people to do this and that as well as agree with us, whatever we say.
When there is slight disagreement, dissent or difference of opinion, we may not like the person.
This dislike of the person who disagrees and the like of the person who agrees create conflicts in life.
- Both are born from our controlling tendency – desire to control or change. Release your desire to control and change others.
You have the power to heal him
What your husband needs attention, love and tolerance. Understand that he is mentally deranged, unlike we who are sane. The sane people are supposed to protect and understand such people.
When you ignore, chide, or send your husband away, who will take care of him?
The God has sent him to you, because you know Reiki.
God has sent him to you, because you know forgiving exercise and you know how to release your karma.
God has sent him to you because you know how to change yourself through flower remedies.
Heal him. This is how god has made him. One drop of love will change him. One iota of kindness can change.
Heal him from the heart. Sympathize with him. If he is the cause of your mental agony, how much he is suffering within mentally. Just help a man who needs help. Pray for him.
He is not a curse to you. He has not become your husband because of your bad karma.
He has come to you for healing. He is a grace for you.
Through him you spiritual journey starts! I hope you will start the Journey!!
“PURUSHOTTAMA, BOOTHA BHAVANA, BHUTHESA DEVA DEVA JAGATHPATHE” – Arjuna praises Sri Krishna in these words.
It means, “O Purushottama! You are the one who gives life, and also the one who safe-guards life”.
The Mahabharata war is drawing to a close. Ahwattama has vowed to destroy the Pandava lineage. Uttara was bearing Abhimanyu’s child then.
As Ahwattama directs his Brahmaastra against her, Arjuna in return sends his Astra against Ahwattama.
Sage Vyasa intercedes and orders both of them to withdraw their Astras.
Arjuna obeys, but Ahwattama doesn’t, as he does not possess the knowledge of recalling the Brahmaastra.
As the time for the delivery of the child approaches, Sri Krishna stays with Uttara and puts a protective shield around her.
But, the Brahmaastra once activated will not deactivate without taking a life. So, despite all of the Lord’s efforts Uttara delivers a still-born child.
At that time, Sri Krishna sends a message to the Universe: “If I have never spoken an untrue word, if I have remained a Brahmachari (the One who abstains from sexual intercourse) all my life, then let the child become alive”.
And Uttara’s child was given life. He made true Arjuna’s description of Him as “Bootha Bhavana, Bhuthesa” – the giver and guard of life.
This mantra, “PURUSHOTTAMA, BOOTHA BHAVANA, BHUTHESA NAMO NAMAHA” can be chanted by pregnant women throughout their pregnancy period to avoid still-born and/or breech delivery, and for a well-developed foetus.
I am jobless and I don’t know who will call me for an interview
- When you send your CV to a company, imagine the Universe as the postman, who delivers your CV to the concerned person. “Universe I am sending this CV to you. Please deliver to ……(name of the company)
- Wait for five minutes.
- You don’t know who will be handling your CV. Imagine yourself as that person. Say within the mind, “I have received this application. I am happy about the qualification of this person. He is the right guy for me” and so on. He sends a reply back to you through the Universe – the postman, saying, “I would like to meet …….. (Insert your name) on ……. (mention the date)
- Wait for five minutes. Now switch roles. You become yourself. Imagine that you are receiving letter requesting you to attend the interview. Send a reply back that you will attend the interview. Follow the first step.
- Wait for five minutes. Now switch roles. Become the person who is going to do the interview. Whatever the next step that will happen in a typical interview, imagine as though that is happening.
- Do all the necessary steps that will culminate in you getting a job.
- Go back to your normal day-to-day life, leaving it (your job) to the Universe to make it happen.
- Till manifestation of what you want, chant “QUIET MIND OPEN HEART RELAX.”
I am jobless, I was interviewed and waiting for the result
- You (Ravi) have attended an interview in a company XYX. You were interviewed by let us say by person named James
- Ask the Universe to convince James that you are the right person for the job.
- Wait for five minutes. Now switch roles. Take the role of James. Imagine, “Ravi is the right guy for the job. I am going to call him to come tomorrow to give the offer to him”. He passes the message to the Universe to deliver it to you.
- Wait for five minutes. Now switch roles. You become yourself. Accept the meeting and pass the message through the Universe.
- Continue the steps needed until it ends in getting you the job, with the salary and the position desired by you.
I am looking for an investor
You have a great business case, but lack money to start the business. Ask the universe to pass your business proposal to the person – who can invest and who is looking for a good business idea. Universe helps you to meet him. Again, use your imagination, figure out the steps and using the Universe, execute one step at a time, by switching to the required role.
How does this work?
Every thought and every word goes to the universe. The Universe is a meeting place of desires, intentions and fulfillment. It is the Main Post Office, where everything is sorted out and delivered to the right person. It decides what we get, how we get it and when we get it.
That is why one has to quite the mind, open the heart and be relaxed.
Treat Universe as your friend, who helps you to get your desires fulfilled. You don’t need elaborate rules to talk to a friend. Try this simple technique, with your imagination set free, and you are sure to fulfill your dreams.
Some example from ancient Indian literature
In the story of Nalan and Damayandhi, Nalan will ask the Swan to deliver a message to Damayandhi, when they were living in different countries.
Here, we are asking the Universal mind to reach the concerned person and deliver the required message. In the first case, we don’t know who is going to give us the job, but the universal mind knows. In the second case, we know the person, but we don’t know how to get across the person, for it might be considered as an intrusion.
So, seek the help of the Universe to work for you, be it a job, business or relationship.
Letting GO is the Nature of LIFE
When you look at the whole world you will understand we only are holding on to mind.
What is the opposite of letting go? “Holding on to” is the opposite word. Holding will restrict us. Letting go expands us.
By letting go you are discharging from yourself what is not required by you, like Water putting out the Fire. Body and Nature Follows this rule 100%.
Watch the body. What it does?
Whatever is inhaled, lungs have to exhale out. Lungs cannot keep the air even for one second.
Heart – what does it do? It takes in blood and sends it out immediately. Blood enters the heart through Auricles and let out through Ventricles.
Whatever you take in, has to be let it out. It is the natural process of the body.
Lungs contract to let go, kidneys contract to let go urine, intestines peristaltically (downward movement) contract to let go the faeces and skin lets go by sweat.
The mouth lets go whatever you eat to the stomach. Stomach lets it go to the intestine. Intestine and kidneys let go as excretion.
Morning lets go to the noon, the noon lets go and becomes afternoon. Afternoon lets go and become the evening, and then evening to night. Each and every second gives way to the next.
Let go before taking the action. Then let go the emotions and thoughts attached to results.
Ask the questions:
- What do you expect to achieve?
- What is the driver desire or wanting behind each emotion and thought?
- Wanting to control or change?
- Wanting appreciation, recognition? (Desire for Approval)
- Wanting more security? (fearful)
With this technique, you are not prevented from doing anything. Let go emotions as well as thoughts, and then Act.
“You are only entitled to Act. Don’t think about the result while doing” – says Lord Krishna in Bhagavat Gita.
The theory, we propose here is a new dimension to Bhagavat Gita and a new understanding of the Gita.
Read the 2nd part of the article here: http://reachnaran.com/program-your-life-part-ii/
Read the first part of the article here: http://reachnaran.com/simple-ways-to-meditate-part-i/
How to acquire a good breathing pattern?
- When you meditate, place the index finger at the base of the thumb on both the hands. Breathing will get deeper and you could meditate properly, as shallow breathing spoils it.
- Don’t take the index finger straight away move your finger to the base of the thumb. First touch the tip of thumb with the index finger. Then after some time, move the index finger to the middle of the thumb, and finally the base of the thumb.
- Don’t do it mechanically. Feel the breath with a conscious awareness.
- Observing your breathing is also a good way to meditate. This is part of meditation known as Vipassana meditation.
- After learning to breathe well, do the space meditation.
- Be aware of the space between the chair you are sitting and the wall. Don’t look at the wall. Instead look at the space between you and the wall.
- This is known as ‘Space Meditation’. Keep the eyes open throughout.
Bach Flower Remedies as Aids to Meditation
White chestnut helps to remove our thoughts, Chestnut bud not to have any distractions and Willow if you think one or the other bothers you.
Chant Mantra during Meditation
It’s nature of our mind to cling to something. You can choose a mantra to do that. After sometime you should be able to say goodbye to it. Mantra itself is not divinity. It means constantly thinking about a word, which is a mantra. Ultimately that also should go.
When it will go? We don’t know. May be, it’s not in this Janma.
Meditation is an experience that nobody can teach you.
Neither can we go to deep into meditation suddenly as it’s a practice and a habit that is formed over a period of time.
Meditation means, to remain silent. Though, thoughts keep appearing.
If any thought is present then it’s not meditation. How to remain thoughtless though?
Remaining silent with releasing techniques
How to remain silent in spite of thoughts?
Mind can cling to picture or a mantra.
Do we have a mantra for silence? There is no mantra for silence.
However, there is a technique to create silence. The technique is as follows:
- When a thought comes don’t resist it. Say inside you, ‘this is my thought’. Thus, you disassociate yourself from the thought.
- Then ask the question to yourself, ‘Can I let go this thought?’ It will go. You can also say “release”. Then it will go.
- Now, there will be at least a one second gap between thoughts. This is equivalent to one hour of meditation. In general, we never have a gap between thoughts. In general we might have ten thoughts in one second.
- If you do not want the “let go” step, then form your own mantra or word. When we say that mantra, we create a gap between the thoughts.
- When a thought comes, interrupt it with the mantra and you will become silent. When another thought comes, say the mantra. The silence in between the mantra is meditation.
Need for pranic and physical bodies to be in coordination
Our pranic body and physical body have to be in coordination. Otherwise, we can’t meditate.
If we regulate our breathing pattern or do pranayama then they will be in coordination.
This is because both breathing and prana have the same origin. When breathing is regulated, prana is regulated too.
Pranic body has to be clear of impurities
When the pranic body is clean, then the meditation can be done successfully.
Why so much impurities in the pranic field?
It’s due to the mind. My own sadness and worries create these impurities. With the help of pranayama, one can clean these impurities.
Read the second part of the article here: http://reachnaran.com/simple-ways-to-meditate-part-ii/
When the child behaves badly and not listening to you, energize the symbol of PRAISE (贊) so that the child behaves laudably, worthy of other’s love.
This word contains the energy of “THANKS” within.
Write the child’s name in the blank circle.
Chant the switch word PRAISE looking at the symbol.
Power of Kanji Symbols
Kanji symbols are not like letters found in other languages, which can be strung together to form words.
In fact, every Kanji symbol depicts an idea (or word). Kanji symbols are basically pictograms or ideograms.
Because they are pictograms, they can convey the idea to the subconscious mind easily.
Stability can be found easily – Case History
One day a client of Naran phoned up and said his company is sending out most of the people. However, he wanted to continue working there.
He wanted his management to retain him because at his age he cannot find another job easily.
From his expressions, Naran found that he wanted stability. He gave him a stability symbol (48) and asked him to paste it on the chair that he sits in the office.
Till now the client is continuing in the same company, even after retrenchment of so many of his colleagues.
When he kept the stability symbol under his pillow, he found extraordinary feeling of stability. Probably that changed attitude of him has helped him to save his job.
Refer the link to know and use the stability symbol:
Researching on Symbols with Switch Words
This encouraged Naran to collect and experiment with various symbols for different life situations.
While doing this research, he found out that symbols can be combined with the most popular switch words too. He found this increased the power of switch words in multiples.
He feels using these symbols along with the chanting of switch words can help so many of us in so many of life situations.
Combining switch words with symbols
Switch words with Power Life Symbols is a unique, unknown and untried healing method introduced by Naran. Both the symbols and the switch words can impact our sub-conscious mind.
All of us know how switch words can be used for various life situations. Sometimes, we get 100% and sometimes we don’t.
In those areas where it is not working, we can complement them by energizing them with symbols.
Thus, the Symbols – Kanji (Chinese and Japanese) compliment, and supplement the power of switch words.
The features of this method
- It is a simple technique that even a 10-year-old child can learn it.
- No need to learn, practice or remember the symbols.
- One can use them by simply looking at, by keeping it under the pillow or carry it in their pocket. You can energise the symbols by placing the crystals on them.
I have given 2nd time exam. This is my 2nd & last chance.
I need at least 95% (more is required). Chances of getting 95% are less.
Also, I want to give my best for coming exams. I also feel low sometimes and unable to concentrate on my studies.
Chant “GENITAN, HONEYSUCKLE”.
Write “TOGETHER BRING DIVINE WORD” and keep it under the pillow.
To feel happy and successful about the results: GENTIAN, HONEY SUCKLE
To get the desired result: TOGETHER BRING DIVINE WORD
Take the Next Best Step Forward: http://reachnaran.com/take-the-next-best-step-forward/
No worries about interviews: http://joboneoone.wordpress.com/2013/06/20/no-worries-about-interviews/