Posts tagged advise
Release the mental drama going on inside the mind (using IEIT/tapping for example) and do what you want to do.
An action is taken without judgment, without any emotion or without any desire.
Action is never prevented or you are not prevented to take a decision to your will.
Keep the mind free before taking any action and after taking the action.
A decision is taken after releasing everything of the mind, so that a state of equanimity is achieved.
For example, a child may not listen to the parent. Then the parent may get angry and try to advise the child. She has to release all her anger and her desire to control or change the person and then advise.
Release the mental drama before saying anything or doing anything. In action for the mind and action for the body is the need.
One drop of love will change him:
Rhythm of Love:
I am 27 year old female. Please advise some mantra to chant for me to conceive a baby.
I had an abortion 6 months back (had undergone IVF treatment). We are trying to have a baby for last 6 years.
Visit the postings on conceiving.
For a person who had abortion, take the Bach flower remedy GENTIAN for a month.
To avoid such setbacks in the future: GENTIAN (for any type of regression)
It’s all about Getting Pregnant: https://healbyanimalspirits.wordpress.com/2012/08/30/its-all-about-getting-pregnant/
Bach Flower Remedies for Pregnancy: https://healbybachflowers.wordpress.com/2009/10/13/bach-flower-remedies-for-pregnancy/
Please advise Bach flower remedies to prevent side effects of allopathic tablets that I am taking for high BP, anxiety and depression as prescribed by my doctor?
Take the flower remedies CRAB APPLE and WALNUT.
The Bach Flower Remedy CRAB APPLE is a physical cleanser, and thus it will remove unwanted stuff from the body. The remedy WALNUT will help overcome the side effects.
The Flower BEECH (not suggested here) will correct the disorder created by drugs.
The Bach Flower Remedy Chicory
Possessiveness, Self-Love, Self-Pity, Always Demanding, Noticeable, Attracting Attention
- They try to attract others attention: for example, infants attract attention by crying when you leave them alone or we try to impress others sometimes by flattery.
- Will be overeager to help.
- They get angry, if they find no gratitude from the person benefited by them.
- Their possessive nature can make the opposite person as a Centaury. Please note here, fear of rejection indicates a Centaury, while the person who instils a fear of rejection on others is Chicory.
- Chicory will not give anything free – there is a hidden agenda behind every transaction he makes.
- A Chicory person always attracts the attention of others.
- Always demanding and expects a great deal from others.
- He is possessive, extremely interfering, secretly manipulating and easily hurt.
- He has a feeling of unwanted.
- Over protection and too much parenting.
- Constantly concerned with the affairs of the family, always interfering.
- Behind all Chicory type, there lies a deep lack of fulfilment, often a feeling of not being loved.
- Desires for company for his selfish ends.
- He is a stingy person.
- Easily offended or hurt – self-pity.
- Pretending illness to attract others pity.
- Always speaks about what others owe her.
- Extremely nagging – the in-laws remedy.
- Thinks, feels that everyone is there for his help.
- Goes to the extent of weeping or pretending to be ill to get his things done.
- There is constant fear of loss.
- Emotional demanding always.
- Behind the Chicory state, an internal emptiness is more.
- Watching over the needs, wishes and progress of family and friends.
- Always ready to comment, to correct others or to advise others.
- The emotional control is subtle, making others dependent.
- He will manipulate to impose his will.
- The Chicory finds it hard to let go, feels easily offended or hurt; becomes ill to gain sympathy, always expecting others to live in the feeling of gratitude to her.
- Chicory children throw temper tantrums.
- The Chicory child will weep and get things done.
- If weeping doesn’t pay, he will indulge in flattery or helps you in house hold work.
- Always demanding, tries to seek attention.
- The Chicory baby always wants her to be held in the lap all the time.
- The Chicory child likes to be carried always.
- Would weep if said anything.
- Over care and over concern for hurt feelings.
- Always seeks company.
- Heart Chakra is closed for Chicory people. Pray to Chicory to be active in the Heart Chakra.
- Threatening: “I will do homework, but I will not go to the music class. If you agree for my condition, then I will finish up all my homework now”.
- “I am angry at his ingratitude, and he cheated me. I have done so much to him” – Chicory + Chestnut bud.
- Chicory person makes others feel guilty by saying, “You have just used me.”
- “After all that I have done for you, this is how you treat me”.
- “I have given her a sari on her birthday and all that I get from her on my birth day is a card.”
- Emotional black mailing – “How can I live without you?”
- “Think of what I have done for you” and then bursting in to tears.
- “My dear son, I miss you so much, the house is vacant.”
- He sometimes become ill, he may resort to black mail. “I will study after this, if you allow me to browse the Internet.”
- “People should respect me.”
- Eating disorders
- Hysterical Neurosis – convulsion type
- Histrionic personality disorder
- “Live and let live” is the positive Chicory.
- Chicory + Walnut – when the child starts schooling
- Chicory + Walnut – for a second wife
- Chicory + Star of Bethlehem – if a person whom you love is dead
- Chicory – for separation.
- Chicory: I want love and attention
- Chicory: I feel that nobody recognises my importance
- Chicory: I have a fear of loneliness
- Chicory: I feel I am neglected
- Chicory: I feel unloved by my loved ones
- Chicory: Others say that I am of a highly interfering type
- Chicory: I can’t be alone; I always need company
- Chicory: I often enjoy giving my opinions and advice to others; but I feel hurt/offended when they reject my advice
- Mimulus, Chicory: My child stays close to my side; rarely goes alone; does nothing alone
- Chicory: Cries a lot when starting for the school
- Chicory, Mimulus: The child becomes upset even if mildly criticized
- Mimulus, Chicory: Burst into tears for no apparent reason
- Chicory: The child clings to mother
I want to share my experience and express my gratitude.
On June 20’14 our VP was arriving from Hong Kong to meet us and see how we were performing.
Our manager asked us to prepare individual presentation to show what we have been doing here since we joined and tell him about our contribution towards this business growth.
This was the first time in my service of 12 years I was giving a presentation. I had no good ideas about presentation but I am top performer in my team.
I was afraid I am working in this company for last 5.8 years now and if I do not present well then people might doubt about my ability, I was nervous.
I started reading the blog and found one situation matching with mine and then I call Shobana madam and asked if I can follow the below and she suggested yes its good while attending any meetings.
What I did the before day of the meeting?
Made 2 concentric circles
- One with my name in the centre and WATER VIOLET, LARCH, GENTIAN and WILD ROSE in the outer circles in that order
- Another one with my name in the centre along with the person I was making the presentation to, date and location and ELM, GORSE and HEATHER in the outer circles in that order.
Kept these two papers in my file and started my day chanting Ambika mantra;
Tons of thanks to Naran, this amazingly worked out, sequence of what happened:
- As I got into the office, the VP was just come in car behind me; I was the first to meet him and wished him good morning.
- I was so confident and we went to the meeting room again all the seats we occupied and only one chair next to VP was left. I had no choice but to sit. He started talking to me while other team members were quite nervous, I was not and was very casual with him
- I was the last to share my presentation and it was really amazing that is was not nervous at any point and was able to present well about our team work. Our VP told it is good to see my presentation where I have used some words which no one has used. I was very happy.
The day was very smooth. We had lunch with him and our manager was very happy that we all presented well very on the day.
Once again thank you, we are blessed to have you on earth sent by god to advise how to lead life easily.
Winning Presentations: http://reachnaran.com/tag/winning-presentations/
Help for my children: http://reachnaran.com/help-for-my-children/
Office Remedies Part I: http://reachnaran.com/office-remedies-part-i/
It’s been two months without salary.
Company’s operations are very slow due to unavailable operating cost, shareholders are fighting, though they have assets but to liquidate them is a long process, huge pile of debts in market and nil credibility with banks.
Seems company is going to close down in near future unless DIVINE INTERVENTION takes place. I even heard they are planning to retrench 70% of staff soon.
Please advise any chanting for company’s regular business so salaries are not delayed further…
Chant “SWEET CHESTNUT, WALNUT, STAR OF BETHLEHEM, CHESTNUT BUD, DIVINE ORDER”
After I senta mail to you, my senior messaged me that I need to travel to Singapore to look for apartment and school for the kids. The thing which is worrying me is I relocate and what if reaching there such delays in salary happens! How will I survive?
Sorry Naran, if it’s annoying you but being single parent Ineed to assure financial assurance for me and my kids. Besides chanting the above, do I need to chant anything else?
Continue the same.
Thanks to You and Divine light… New investors are coming in hopefully. Really wish company grows and flourish with these new changes.
Salaries are released and all pending payments are settled… Thank God!
I am so glad that my boss is now allowing me to work couple of days to work from home when he is not in town. This way I can spend more quality time with kids and I pray Divine light to help me getting some tuition for evening, as additional source of income.
Divine order is a switch word, while Sweet Chestnut, Star of Bethlehem and Chestnut Bud are Bach flower remedies.
For divine intervention: Sweet chestnut
Outside, unhelpful environment over which one has no control: Walnut
Total break-down because of the company: Star of Bethlehem
To get free from the bad situation: Chestnut bud
The Happiness Factor: http://reachnaran.com/the-happiness-factor/
Regained My Faith: http://reachnaran.com/regained-my-faith/
Desperate Situations Needs a Divine Intervention: http://reachnaran.com/desperate-situations-needs-a-divine-intervention/
I am tired of looking after my daughter, who is giving birth to her third child. Currently they are staying in Mumbai.
I am tired of travelling too, from Chennai to Mumbai as well as doing the baby-sitting stuff.
Tell me in which part of your life you have looked after somebody in the same way you are looking after your daughter now. They may be your cousins or friends.
You won’t believe it, if I tell you that I had done the same for my mother. I looked after her when she gave birth to my younger brother after nineteen long years (after my birth).
My parents wanted to have a son. I resented it.
I also didn’t like to take care of my mother’s pregnancy too.
No doubt your frustration continues.
When we don’t heal ourselves regarding a life-situation then the same situation will happen in the future too and you will go through the same feelings and thoughts.
Are you saying that I will be helping my grand-daughter too, when she gets pregnant? No way. I don’t think I will be living until then.
You may go through the same experience in your next lifetime(s) also.
Or you might get caught in a situation in this life-time itself that is similar to this situation. And you will end-up feeling the same.
So, I would advise you to heal all your incidents related to pregnancy, including yours and some other incidents where you had felt in the same way as you are feeling now.
How and why we need to forgive others: http://reachnaran.com/how-and-why-we-need-to-forgive-others/
The Mother’s Care: http://reachnaran.com/the-mothers-care/
Profit after Loss: http://reachnaran.com/profit-after-loss/
Please do advise me as to what I should do in Pondy (Pondicherry) for furthering my healing. I shall be spending a week in the (Aurobindo) Ashram guest house.
While in Pondy, go to ashram as much as possible.
- Prostrate to all the plants and trees who were then with the Mother
- Prostrate to all the plants and trees that are now there in the ashram
- Prostrate to the cows and people who serve the ashram
- Prostrate to the earth wherever the Mother walked
- Prostrate to the chairs and beds where she used to sit and recline
- Prostrate to every article that she used
- Give Reiki to the ashram
- Be in silence and in meditation totally
- Chant “I AM SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE LOVE THANKS ALIGN WITH DIVINE CENTER”. Say this to every organ, every chakra, every tissue, every system, and every process of the body.
Best of luck