Posts tagged conscience
Read the first part of the article, “Increase Your Energy Levels” here: http://reachnaran.com/increase-your-energy-levels/
Anger and worry will reduce the Prana inside us. If Prana is reduced, then your physical vitality will also be reduced.
Within worry, there is fear and sadness. Anger has jealousy, envy, likes and dislikes behind it.
What will increase Prana then?
When you do yoga for example, it will and due to that, it stabilizes the physical stuff.
Prana also can be increased by having certain states of mind.
What are those mental states that increase the Prana and thus our degree of vitality levels?
According to Dr. Mikao Usui – the founder of Reiki, the following principles do that:
- Be honest
You should act with your conscience;
- Be kind to others – express kindness and love to others.
Even if you see a cockroach struggling to get up from its upside down position, you should help it, to regain its position. This single act alone can increase your Pranic energy thousand fold.
- Have an Attitude of Gratitude
For anything good done to us, we have to say thanks; especially for parents we have to keep on say love and thanks as we owe so much to them.
- Also say thanks to others – even to your enemy. He will become your friend then. Don’t have vengeance and hatred. They not only will sustain the enmity but will reduce Prana as well.
Even inanimate things like the house you live in – say thanks to them.
The Bach Flower Remedy Vine
Dominating, Ruthless, Ambitious, Totally Arrogant
If you don’t know how to be a servant, you will always be bossed over
- A Vine boss would claim, “I have absolute control over my staff”.
- You ask some questions to your boss, about the institution you are working for. Your Vine Boss would reply, “Don’t ask me any questions. Do what I say”.
- People become fearful, when they come.
- Ruthlessly disregard others
- Vine will have his way at any cost.
- Ruthlessly disregards the opinion of others.
- Everybody should dance to his tunes.
- The Vine person is cruel, pitiless without conscience. He will instil fear in others.
- Can’t tolerate anyone contradicting him.
- He beats others.
- Vine father will develop fear in his child. The means justifies the end.
- When you find it difficult to obey others
- A Vine child will not obey.
- I am the ruler. You are the ruled.
- I can question anybody in authority and shake them.
- I impose my opinion on my children. My word is final for them.
- I keep my employees on their toes.
- I will accept what my superior say but with my subordinates, I impose my will.
- Others say that I impose my will and go into rage when contradicted
- For any crisis situations, as it gives you a good presence of mind and tremendous will power to handle the crisis. Of course, take it only when there is a crisis.
- You are a man to be looked up to when there is a crisis, and a helping hand in crisis.
- At work when you are promoted and asked to lead others à Vine + Walnut for a month.
- To handle a dominant partner and in-laws, who squeeze too much of joy out of your life take à Centaury + Vine + Hornbeam. In these situations, you need to ask the questions: how to manage your life? How can you come out of this predicament? Whether you can come out? If you have the question how to initiate the process, then take à Cerato + Vine + Hornbeam + Centaury + Walnut.
- To manage arrogant and adamant children à Cerato + Centaury + Vine + Hornbeam + Walnut
- Your purpose in life is to lead others
- To use your presence of mind.
- Vine, Cherry Plum: I am becoming violent in my temper
- Multiple sclerosis – Vine. Patches of degeneration in the nerve cells of the brain and spinal cord.
- Anorexia – Rock water + Vine
- Sclerosis: (Sclerosis) the hardening of any part from the growth of fibrous tissues.
- Athero astero sclerosis: the hardening of arteries (elasticity is lost)
- Symptoms: disturbance of speech, vision and micturition and muscular weakness of limbs.
- Might be affected by passive – aggressive personality disorder, disruptive behaviour, disorders, especially conduct disorders and anti – social disorders.