Posts tagged employees
Raji: I am married for 8 years. I have a daughter who is 7yrs old. When I became pregnant, I got separated from my husband.
Naran: Are you still separated?
Raji: No. We are living together for the last one year.
Naran: What is your problem since you had been together?
Raji: My husband is an alcoholic. Once in 3 or 4 days, he gets drunk as well as daily consuming Pan Parag (a tobacco product).
Naran: Since how long he has been an alcoholic?
Raji: According to my in laws he started drinking from his graduation days.
Naran: Explain his behavior after he gets drunk?
Raji: He will get angry at me and my daughter; will shout.
Naran: What does he shout about?
Raji: He will say, “Nobody respects me. There is no respect for me even in my own house. My daughter does not respect me. My friends, my employees, and my parents don’t respect me either. I will teach all of them a lesson”.
After the outburst, he will start weeping.
To be respected is the key word for ROCK WATER.
He is weeping. By losing control of himself, he weeps. Therefore, add CHERRY PLUM.
Rock Water will ultimately turn into either CHESTNUT BUD or VINE.
Naran: How is his behavior when he is not under the influence of alcohol?
Raji: His behavior is quite normal only. He shows his love for his daughter. In fact he sincerely made efforts for our reunion.
(Naran questioned further about her husband’s profession)
Naran: What is he doing?
Raji: He is running a Screen Printing unit. But it is not doing well.
Naran: How does he manage to pay his workers and take care of the family then?
Raji: He is honest in paying out the dues. Somehow, he will manage to pay the workers first, and then gives me money once a week.
Honesty – ROCK WATER
When one tries to be honest, in spite of adverse circumstances, self-control is employed to the maximum in one area.
He is so self-controlled in the area of finance that he loses self-control in some other area. Thus when he drinks, he loses his control and starts weeping.
Naran: Suppose if he can’t pay his dues, then how does he manage?
Raji: Naran, one more thing, I have forgotten to tell you. Every month before paying the rent, he would abscond.
Raji: He cannot pay the house rent by first of every month. Therefore, he feels ashamed to meet the house owner. So he would not stay in the house during the first week of the month.
Instead, he would stay with his parents for 4 or 5 days, arrange for the money, and will return back home after paying the rent. He has been doing this for a long time. Though, he would never cheat anybody.
Honest and at the same time an escapist. This is the case of a ROCK WATER person turning into CHESTNUT BUD character. On the due date, he would abscond (Chestnut Bud).
Key Words for Rock Water
To be respected: Ego and pride; self control, honesty.
Self controlled, honest person expects self respect. As a principle, he would never cheat.
Here the husband doesn’t get respect. His ego is hurt when he is insulted. He loses his control when he drinks.
One more interesting point is Rock Water father will face a Cherry Plum daughter.
ROCK WATER, CHERRY PLUM, CHESTNUT BUD and WALNUT (to break the habit)
Put the combination in the common drinking water, so that everybody will get the healing effect.
Feedback after 15 days
Raji: From the second day onwards, he stopped Pan Parag, and after a week he has stopped drinking.
The Bach Flower Remedy Vine
Dominating, Ruthless, Ambitious, Totally Arrogant
If you don’t know how to be a servant, you will always be bossed over
- A Vine boss would claim, “I have absolute control over my staff”.
- You ask some questions to your boss, about the institution you are working for. Your Vine Boss would reply, “Don’t ask me any questions. Do what I say”.
- People become fearful, when they come.
- Ruthlessly disregard others
- Vine will have his way at any cost.
- Ruthlessly disregards the opinion of others.
- Everybody should dance to his tunes.
- The Vine person is cruel, pitiless without conscience. He will instil fear in others.
- Can’t tolerate anyone contradicting him.
- He beats others.
- Vine father will develop fear in his child. The means justifies the end.
- When you find it difficult to obey others
- A Vine child will not obey.
- I am the ruler. You are the ruled.
- I can question anybody in authority and shake them.
- I impose my opinion on my children. My word is final for them.
- I keep my employees on their toes.
- I will accept what my superior say but with my subordinates, I impose my will.
- Others say that I impose my will and go into rage when contradicted
- For any crisis situations, as it gives you a good presence of mind and tremendous will power to handle the crisis. Of course, take it only when there is a crisis.
- You are a man to be looked up to when there is a crisis, and a helping hand in crisis.
- At work when you are promoted and asked to lead others à Vine + Walnut for a month.
- To handle a dominant partner and in-laws, who squeeze too much of joy out of your life take à Centaury + Vine + Hornbeam. In these situations, you need to ask the questions: how to manage your life? How can you come out of this predicament? Whether you can come out? If you have the question how to initiate the process, then take à Cerato + Vine + Hornbeam + Centaury + Walnut.
- To manage arrogant and adamant children à Cerato + Centaury + Vine + Hornbeam + Walnut
- Your purpose in life is to lead others
- To use your presence of mind.
- Vine, Cherry Plum: I am becoming violent in my temper
- Multiple sclerosis – Vine. Patches of degeneration in the nerve cells of the brain and spinal cord.
- Anorexia – Rock water + Vine
- Sclerosis: (Sclerosis) the hardening of any part from the growth of fibrous tissues.
- Athero astero sclerosis: the hardening of arteries (elasticity is lost)
- Symptoms: disturbance of speech, vision and micturition and muscular weakness of limbs.
- Might be affected by passive – aggressive personality disorder, disruptive behaviour, disorders, especially conduct disorders and anti – social disorders.