Posts tagged Feels
My sister’s son has a good handwriting but he is not fast in writing though.
He writes very slowly whereby he is not finishing his homework on time. In exams also he is very slow in writing.
Chant “ELM, OAK”
The combination “ELM, OAK” is working fine and nowadays he is fast in doing all.
He himself chants it many times. The beauty is that he is using that for all his work – not just for doing homework only. He feels good about that.
Instead of worrying about sources for money…
Kannan had 15 lakhs rupees of loan. He didn’t have any sources of income to repay the loan.
He contacted me on telephone. As it would be difficult to explain to him on the phone, on how to do the meditation, “Meeting with Mahalakshmi”, I gave him a simple technique.
- Mentally list out today’s expenses, say buying a tea from the local shop
- Visualize paying money to the tea shop owner
- Likewise, do the same for all the expenses that have to be met out for the day
- And don’t worry at all how those expenses can be met – meaning don’t anyway try to figure out how money required for those expenses can be acquired.
Initially, he found it difficult to visualize without worrying about the sources
I convinced him, that divine is the provider of money and somehow, it will provide him with money.
He did the exercise every day for the last 15 days.
Today, he called me and said that somehow he was able to meet out the expenses.
In fact, he has become so convinced about this technique that he is not worried in any sense and he feels a sense of calmness in himself.
Now he is confident, that divine will take care of wiping out his entire loan eventually without cause of any concern to those who gave him money and himself included.
Neo-Abundance CD: http://reachnaran.com/neo-abundance-cd/
Nine gems will balance all chakras, harmonizes the functioning of them
Pearl and IBGO (a combination of Diamond, Yellow Sapphire, Emerald and Pearl)
Pearl will reduce the temperature even if it seems to be rising.
Fever didn’t stop
After fever, a person feels dull
Recovery will be speeded up, if Ruby is taken. Even two pills will do.
Raji: I am married for 8 years. I have a daughter who is 7yrs old. When I became pregnant, I got separated from my husband.
Naran: Are you still separated?
Raji: No. We are living together for the last one year.
Naran: What is your problem since you had been together?
Raji: My husband is an alcoholic. Once in 3 or 4 days, he gets drunk as well as daily consuming Pan Parag (a tobacco product).
Naran: Since how long he has been an alcoholic?
Raji: According to my in laws he started drinking from his graduation days.
Naran: Explain his behavior after he gets drunk?
Raji: He will get angry at me and my daughter; will shout.
Naran: What does he shout about?
Raji: He will say, “Nobody respects me. There is no respect for me even in my own house. My daughter does not respect me. My friends, my employees, and my parents don’t respect me either. I will teach all of them a lesson”.
After the outburst, he will start weeping.
To be respected is the key word for ROCK WATER.
He is weeping. By losing control of himself, he weeps. Therefore, add CHERRY PLUM.
Rock Water will ultimately turn into either CHESTNUT BUD or VINE.
Naran: How is his behavior when he is not under the influence of alcohol?
Raji: His behavior is quite normal only. He shows his love for his daughter. In fact he sincerely made efforts for our reunion.
(Naran questioned further about her husband’s profession)
Naran: What is he doing?
Raji: He is running a Screen Printing unit. But it is not doing well.
Naran: How does he manage to pay his workers and take care of the family then?
Raji: He is honest in paying out the dues. Somehow, he will manage to pay the workers first, and then gives me money once a week.
Honesty – ROCK WATER
When one tries to be honest, in spite of adverse circumstances, self-control is employed to the maximum in one area.
He is so self-controlled in the area of finance that he loses self-control in some other area. Thus when he drinks, he loses his control and starts weeping.
Naran: Suppose if he can’t pay his dues, then how does he manage?
Raji: Naran, one more thing, I have forgotten to tell you. Every month before paying the rent, he would abscond.
Raji: He cannot pay the house rent by first of every month. Therefore, he feels ashamed to meet the house owner. So he would not stay in the house during the first week of the month.
Instead, he would stay with his parents for 4 or 5 days, arrange for the money, and will return back home after paying the rent. He has been doing this for a long time. Though, he would never cheat anybody.
Honest and at the same time an escapist. This is the case of a ROCK WATER person turning into CHESTNUT BUD character. On the due date, he would abscond (Chestnut Bud).
Key Words for Rock Water
To be respected: Ego and pride; self control, honesty.
Self controlled, honest person expects self respect. As a principle, he would never cheat.
Here the husband doesn’t get respect. His ego is hurt when he is insulted. He loses his control when he drinks.
One more interesting point is Rock Water father will face a Cherry Plum daughter.
ROCK WATER, CHERRY PLUM, CHESTNUT BUD and WALNUT (to break the habit)
Put the combination in the common drinking water, so that everybody will get the healing effect.
Feedback after 15 days
Raji: From the second day onwards, he stopped Pan Parag, and after a week he has stopped drinking.
The Bach Flower Remedy Chicory
Possessiveness, Self-Love, Self-Pity, Always Demanding, Noticeable, Attracting Attention
- They try to attract others attention: for example, infants attract attention by crying when you leave them alone or we try to impress others sometimes by flattery.
- Will be overeager to help.
- They get angry, if they find no gratitude from the person benefited by them.
- Their possessive nature can make the opposite person as a Centaury. Please note here, fear of rejection indicates a Centaury, while the person who instils a fear of rejection on others is Chicory.
- Chicory will not give anything free – there is a hidden agenda behind every transaction he makes.
- A Chicory person always attracts the attention of others.
- Always demanding and expects a great deal from others.
- He is possessive, extremely interfering, secretly manipulating and easily hurt.
- He has a feeling of unwanted.
- Over protection and too much parenting.
- Constantly concerned with the affairs of the family, always interfering.
- Behind all Chicory type, there lies a deep lack of fulfilment, often a feeling of not being loved.
- Desires for company for his selfish ends.
- He is a stingy person.
- Easily offended or hurt – self-pity.
- Pretending illness to attract others pity.
- Always speaks about what others owe her.
- Extremely nagging – the in-laws remedy.
- Thinks, feels that everyone is there for his help.
- Goes to the extent of weeping or pretending to be ill to get his things done.
- There is constant fear of loss.
- Emotional demanding always.
- Behind the Chicory state, an internal emptiness is more.
- Watching over the needs, wishes and progress of family and friends.
- Always ready to comment, to correct others or to advise others.
- The emotional control is subtle, making others dependent.
- He will manipulate to impose his will.
- The Chicory finds it hard to let go, feels easily offended or hurt; becomes ill to gain sympathy, always expecting others to live in the feeling of gratitude to her.
- Chicory children throw temper tantrums.
- The Chicory child will weep and get things done.
- If weeping doesn’t pay, he will indulge in flattery or helps you in house hold work.
- Always demanding, tries to seek attention.
- The Chicory baby always wants her to be held in the lap all the time.
- The Chicory child likes to be carried always.
- Would weep if said anything.
- Over care and over concern for hurt feelings.
- Always seeks company.
- Heart Chakra is closed for Chicory people. Pray to Chicory to be active in the Heart Chakra.
- Threatening: “I will do homework, but I will not go to the music class. If you agree for my condition, then I will finish up all my homework now”.
- “I am angry at his ingratitude, and he cheated me. I have done so much to him” – Chicory + Chestnut bud.
- Chicory person makes others feel guilty by saying, “You have just used me.”
- “After all that I have done for you, this is how you treat me”.
- “I have given her a sari on her birthday and all that I get from her on my birth day is a card.”
- Emotional black mailing – “How can I live without you?”
- “Think of what I have done for you” and then bursting in to tears.
- “My dear son, I miss you so much, the house is vacant.”
- He sometimes become ill, he may resort to black mail. “I will study after this, if you allow me to browse the Internet.”
- “People should respect me.”
- Eating disorders
- Hysterical Neurosis – convulsion type
- Histrionic personality disorder
- “Live and let live” is the positive Chicory.
- Chicory + Walnut – when the child starts schooling
- Chicory + Walnut – for a second wife
- Chicory + Star of Bethlehem – if a person whom you love is dead
- Chicory – for separation.
- Chicory: I want love and attention
- Chicory: I feel that nobody recognises my importance
- Chicory: I have a fear of loneliness
- Chicory: I feel I am neglected
- Chicory: I feel unloved by my loved ones
- Chicory: Others say that I am of a highly interfering type
- Chicory: I can’t be alone; I always need company
- Chicory: I often enjoy giving my opinions and advice to others; but I feel hurt/offended when they reject my advice
- Mimulus, Chicory: My child stays close to my side; rarely goes alone; does nothing alone
- Chicory: Cries a lot when starting for the school
- Chicory, Mimulus: The child becomes upset even if mildly criticized
- Mimulus, Chicory: Burst into tears for no apparent reason
- Chicory: The child clings to mother
Treatment through Bach Flower remedies
No will power to discontinue drinking: ROCK WATER
Gives the reason for drinking by blaming his parents/ spouse: WILLOW
Says to get release from business worries, and other such problems: AGRIMONY
Drinks if somebody offers a drink: CHICORY
Morning he promises he will give up drinking, evening he takes it: SCLERANTHUS
Can’t refuse to drink if somebody offers it: Centaury, WALNUT
To break from drinking habit – base remedy: WALNUT
Feels ashamed next day morning to face his people: ROCK WATER
Steals money to fund his drinking habit: CHESTNUT BUD
Feels guilty after he drinks: PINE
Abusive – physical and shouts at others after drinking: VINE, CHERRY PLUM
Note: One or more remedies have to be given based on the reasons cited above.
Don’t fall into an addiction habit: http://reachnaran.com/dont-fall-into-an-addiction-habit/
Benefits of healing Hara chakra: http://healbyreiki.wordpress.com/2011/02/10/benefits-of-healing-hara-chakra/
The permanent change factor: http://reachnaran.com/the-permanent-change-factor/