Posts tagged guilty
I’m a shy person. I think so. But after marriage I think I have improved a lot.
Sometimes I keep myself last….e.g., if my neighbour says something that I don’t like I’ll not oppose or if my neighbour called my maid without asking me I will not say anything, though I feel bad.
It is like that I keep myself always last. Even when I was younger I did the same thing. I will be the last girl standing in the queue, though I was very good student.
I don’t consider myself. I don’t express myself about what I want.
Take the flower remedies CENTAURY, WILLOW and PINE.
Put each 5 pills in a glass of water and have small sips from that water every one or two hours from morning to evening.
A CENTAURY person cannot say ‘No’. Eventually they will develop resentment – WILLOW and feel guilty for saying ‘No’ or for getting angry – PINE.
Will do anything to manipulate others: http://theflowerangels.wordpress.com/2013/09/30/a-reluctant-giver/
I have a fearful attitude to visit hospitals or to attend the patients in the hospital and panic to hear the news of death of near and dears.
Besides, I avoid traveling distant places either by train or bus. So, I feel guilty about myself for this. So, kindly suggest Bach flower remedy to heal from this type of psychosomatic state of mind.
Take the flower remedies “MIMULUS, ROCK ROSE”
Fear of visiting hospitals, death, new places: MIMULUS
Getting panic attacks: ROCK ROSE
The Bach Flower Remedy Chicory
Possessiveness, Self-Love, Self-Pity, Always Demanding, Noticeable, Attracting Attention
- They try to attract others attention: for example, infants attract attention by crying when you leave them alone or we try to impress others sometimes by flattery.
- Will be overeager to help.
- They get angry, if they find no gratitude from the person benefited by them.
- Their possessive nature can make the opposite person as a Centaury. Please note here, fear of rejection indicates a Centaury, while the person who instils a fear of rejection on others is Chicory.
- Chicory will not give anything free – there is a hidden agenda behind every transaction he makes.
- A Chicory person always attracts the attention of others.
- Always demanding and expects a great deal from others.
- He is possessive, extremely interfering, secretly manipulating and easily hurt.
- He has a feeling of unwanted.
- Over protection and too much parenting.
- Constantly concerned with the affairs of the family, always interfering.
- Behind all Chicory type, there lies a deep lack of fulfilment, often a feeling of not being loved.
- Desires for company for his selfish ends.
- He is a stingy person.
- Easily offended or hurt – self-pity.
- Pretending illness to attract others pity.
- Always speaks about what others owe her.
- Extremely nagging – the in-laws remedy.
- Thinks, feels that everyone is there for his help.
- Goes to the extent of weeping or pretending to be ill to get his things done.
- There is constant fear of loss.
- Emotional demanding always.
- Behind the Chicory state, an internal emptiness is more.
- Watching over the needs, wishes and progress of family and friends.
- Always ready to comment, to correct others or to advise others.
- The emotional control is subtle, making others dependent.
- He will manipulate to impose his will.
- The Chicory finds it hard to let go, feels easily offended or hurt; becomes ill to gain sympathy, always expecting others to live in the feeling of gratitude to her.
- Chicory children throw temper tantrums.
- The Chicory child will weep and get things done.
- If weeping doesn’t pay, he will indulge in flattery or helps you in house hold work.
- Always demanding, tries to seek attention.
- The Chicory baby always wants her to be held in the lap all the time.
- The Chicory child likes to be carried always.
- Would weep if said anything.
- Over care and over concern for hurt feelings.
- Always seeks company.
- Heart Chakra is closed for Chicory people. Pray to Chicory to be active in the Heart Chakra.
- Threatening: “I will do homework, but I will not go to the music class. If you agree for my condition, then I will finish up all my homework now”.
- “I am angry at his ingratitude, and he cheated me. I have done so much to him” – Chicory + Chestnut bud.
- Chicory person makes others feel guilty by saying, “You have just used me.”
- “After all that I have done for you, this is how you treat me”.
- “I have given her a sari on her birthday and all that I get from her on my birth day is a card.”
- Emotional black mailing – “How can I live without you?”
- “Think of what I have done for you” and then bursting in to tears.
- “My dear son, I miss you so much, the house is vacant.”
- He sometimes become ill, he may resort to black mail. “I will study after this, if you allow me to browse the Internet.”
- “People should respect me.”
- Eating disorders
- Hysterical Neurosis – convulsion type
- Histrionic personality disorder
- “Live and let live” is the positive Chicory.
- Chicory + Walnut – when the child starts schooling
- Chicory + Walnut – for a second wife
- Chicory + Star of Bethlehem – if a person whom you love is dead
- Chicory – for separation.
- Chicory: I want love and attention
- Chicory: I feel that nobody recognises my importance
- Chicory: I have a fear of loneliness
- Chicory: I feel I am neglected
- Chicory: I feel unloved by my loved ones
- Chicory: Others say that I am of a highly interfering type
- Chicory: I can’t be alone; I always need company
- Chicory: I often enjoy giving my opinions and advice to others; but I feel hurt/offended when they reject my advice
- Mimulus, Chicory: My child stays close to my side; rarely goes alone; does nothing alone
- Chicory: Cries a lot when starting for the school
- Chicory, Mimulus: The child becomes upset even if mildly criticized
- Mimulus, Chicory: Burst into tears for no apparent reason
- Chicory: The child clings to mother
Five years back you told me that we invite people who mirror us. Specifically you said the people around me are in PINE state (low self-esteem, guilty), because I am in the same state.
Recently I observed, I create a scare in the people around me (MIMULUS). So I chanted MIMULUS and the opposite states (the opposite person who will create Mimulus) of it – HOLLY and VINE.
Immediately, I felt very happy. My question to you is, how did MIMULUS make me happy?
The positive aspect of Mimulus is sympathy. That’s why I suggested Mimulus. The Holly and Vine persons will kindle fear in others. By taking Mimulus, you turn the Holly, loving and sympathetic.
In the same way, when you chanted Mimulus, you become sympathetic to the different parts inside yourself namely, the part of HOLLY and the part of VINE. So, in turn you felt relieved and happy.
Several years back, I suggested you to take Mimulus when you were fearful to buy a property. The same fear is still inside you, which is normal.
Just take MIMULUS for the next few days, to be sympathetic, which comes from higher state of love that believes in co-existence.
I am the Hero and the Villain, in the Movie (Life) Directed By Me: http://healbyrule.wordpress.com/2009/09/28/i-am-the-hero-and-the-villain-in-the-movie-life-directed-by-me/
Chain snatching: http://reachnaran.com/chain-snatching/
Complementing and Opposing Companions of Life: http://reachnaran.com/complementing-and-opposing-companions-of-life/
After attending Naran Abundance workshop I did the “40-day ABUNDANCE PROGRAMME”. I started it almost after 15- 20 days attending the workshop.
Here I am listing all things regarding money or somehow related to it.
In the past I was penniless
Before that I like to tell you few words about my situation.
Right now I am not working. I left my job after marriage, due to some family issues. It was almost 3 years back. And that was hard time for me. Even though we have enough money in house, I couldn’t spend.
Even for small amount of money or small expenses too, I felt like beggar, jilted and distress as Hubby not used to give me money in hand due to our loans and not even for day-to-day expenses.
Today my situation has changed
In all these days, there was not any single moment of denial or refuse from husband, while giving me money. And that was the biggest surprising part for me.
In this period I paid all my debts. (It was not very heavy, every time when my husband denied giving me money).
It was with my sister and friend. Now only remaining part is my mother – who helped me in form of money, when we bought a house.
She didn’t ask me to return anything. But still I feel I should give all her money back and other is workshop fees that I attended in Mumbai.
4th day – I got a call from old colleague. He is going to start his own company and he wants me to join there, but this is after few months in this year.
6th day – I wanted to return some money to my friend, which he gave me in my need,(3 months back) when I was afraid to ask/ demand money from my hubby.
Somehow, I wanted to return it at earliest. But, there was no money source for me. And after writing 5th statement I was crying. Hubby asked me the reason.
And for the first time I had the courage to tell truth to him that I borrowed money from someone and that I was feeling guilty on how I will repay to them.
The person who used to get so furious on such things was completely calm and gave me money to return, without saying a word.
10th day – without applying anywhere, got a call from some job site, that too on my 3-year-old resume.
11th day – surprise shopping for me from hubby.
13th day – been to interview. Same day got another job call.
15th day – 2nd interview.
16th day – got selected in 1st interview, but I was not keen to join. Again hubby gave me some money, without asking.
17th day – got a credit note of almost 25,000 Rupees from Mobile Company.
5 months back my hubby gifted me a smart phone, which suddenly stopped working. Service center people said that it got damaged and un-repairable.
And that same service center gave us a credit note same as the original purchase amount of phone. It will get cleared within a month. Nobody could believe that I am getting money instead of replacement!
27th day – Hubby gave me some money for doctor visit, which was 3 times extra of normal fees. He didn’t even ask me about remaining money, or bills, which he used to ask after every visit.
29th day – 2nd interview, cleared 2nd round. Got selection call in evening.
Again I couldn’t join here, because of family issues. Was little upset, but knew something good might come in future. 30th day- again some surprise money from hubby.
Will keep updating more!!
40 Day Programme to Develop Prosperity Consciousness: http://reachnaran.com/40-day-program-to-develop-prosperity-consciousness/
Instructions to 40-Day Prosperity Consciousness Program: http://reachnaran.com/instructions-to-40-day-prosperity-consciousness-program/
Instructions to listen to the Abundance Set of CDs: https://www.google.co.in/#q=Instructions+to+listen+to+the+Abundance+Set+of+CDs+reach+naran
Treatment through Bach Flower remedies
No will power to discontinue drinking: ROCK WATER
Gives the reason for drinking by blaming his parents/ spouse: WILLOW
Says to get release from business worries, and other such problems: AGRIMONY
Drinks if somebody offers a drink: CHICORY
Morning he promises he will give up drinking, evening he takes it: SCLERANTHUS
Can’t refuse to drink if somebody offers it: Centaury, WALNUT
To break from drinking habit – base remedy: WALNUT
Feels ashamed next day morning to face his people: ROCK WATER
Steals money to fund his drinking habit: CHESTNUT BUD
Feels guilty after he drinks: PINE
Abusive – physical and shouts at others after drinking: VINE, CHERRY PLUM
Note: One or more remedies have to be given based on the reasons cited above.
Don’t fall into an addiction habit: http://reachnaran.com/dont-fall-into-an-addiction-habit/
Benefits of healing Hara chakra: http://healbyreiki.wordpress.com/2011/02/10/benefits-of-healing-hara-chakra/
The permanent change factor: http://reachnaran.com/the-permanent-change-factor/
Gain Respect in the Office: WILLOW and WATER VIOLET.
Male domination: women resenting it are in WILLOW state. When the resentment vanishes, the domination will vanish too.
LARCH AND MIMULUS are twins.
MIMULUS is about a third person/entity – for somebody
LARCH is about oneself – no confidence in oneself
Won’t be able to complete – too much to do, a feeling of inadequacy: ELM
First Day in Office: WALNUT – will help us to adjust with the new place and people, WATER VIOLET will get us friends and get the required assistance to get settled down.
Effortless Completion of a Task: WALNUT, OAK and HORNBEAM
Verify some document: BEECH
I am stuck with this management. The management is wrong by all means. I am stuck with this person even though I don’t like him: WILLOW, BEECH and WALNUT.
Friendly with my own group: I will talk only with people from my region – WATER VIOLET.
On the contrary, if one says people from a particular region/group/country are bad then it is WALNUT.
BEECH and WALNUT will help us to build a rapport among colleagues.
Sacking an associate: I have to fire somebody for some valid reasons. I am in CENTAURY state if I don’t want to hurt them. I am in PINE state, if I feel guilty after firing him.
My inquisitive associate: My associate will dig lots of information from us. He will ask numerous questions. But will not answer to any of our questions: HOLLY, WILLOW.
Not to be disturbed by the colleague: WILLOW, AGRIMONY, CRAB APPLE (to get rid of)
Office Remedies Part I: http://reachnaran.com/office-remedies-part-i/
Flowers @ Work: http://reachnaran.com/flowers-work/
I stamped lizard on my left foot and it died, I am afraid is it bad. I feel really bad and tears rolling down.
Chant “PINE, ASPEN, CHANGE”
For feeling guilty: PINE
Expecting something bad to happen (without any known reasons): ASPEN
The message from Lizard, don’t wait to CHANGE
Remove my fears please: http://wp.me/p12byb-3G
Positive thoughts: http://wp.me/pBuLh-38