Posts tagged indulge
A girl was raped during her teenage.
After marriage she developed depression. She gets mad at her children. That’s not a regular feature though.
At times in a month – periodicity is once a month or week: WHITE CHESTNUT.
Behaviour – she sometimes does nothing: WILD ROSE.
She gets mad at children: CHERRY PLUM.
To heal the traumatic event happened: STAR OF BETHLEHEM.
The above mentioned behavior was there for many years: WALNUT.
I asked her to take Star of Bethlehem separately once a day, for a month and rest of the (Bach Flower) remedies in water and ask her to sip it 6 to 7 times.
Will not indulge in crime: https://divineshakthi.wordpress.com/2013/08/14/will-not-indulge-in-crime/
Self-Defense for Women: http://reachnaran.com/self-defense-for-women/
The Bach Flower Remedy Chicory
Possessiveness, Self-Love, Self-Pity, Always Demanding, Noticeable, Attracting Attention
- They try to attract others attention: for example, infants attract attention by crying when you leave them alone or we try to impress others sometimes by flattery.
- Will be overeager to help.
- They get angry, if they find no gratitude from the person benefited by them.
- Their possessive nature can make the opposite person as a Centaury. Please note here, fear of rejection indicates a Centaury, while the person who instils a fear of rejection on others is Chicory.
- Chicory will not give anything free – there is a hidden agenda behind every transaction he makes.
- A Chicory person always attracts the attention of others.
- Always demanding and expects a great deal from others.
- He is possessive, extremely interfering, secretly manipulating and easily hurt.
- He has a feeling of unwanted.
- Over protection and too much parenting.
- Constantly concerned with the affairs of the family, always interfering.
- Behind all Chicory type, there lies a deep lack of fulfilment, often a feeling of not being loved.
- Desires for company for his selfish ends.
- He is a stingy person.
- Easily offended or hurt – self-pity.
- Pretending illness to attract others pity.
- Always speaks about what others owe her.
- Extremely nagging – the in-laws remedy.
- Thinks, feels that everyone is there for his help.
- Goes to the extent of weeping or pretending to be ill to get his things done.
- There is constant fear of loss.
- Emotional demanding always.
- Behind the Chicory state, an internal emptiness is more.
- Watching over the needs, wishes and progress of family and friends.
- Always ready to comment, to correct others or to advise others.
- The emotional control is subtle, making others dependent.
- He will manipulate to impose his will.
- The Chicory finds it hard to let go, feels easily offended or hurt; becomes ill to gain sympathy, always expecting others to live in the feeling of gratitude to her.
- Chicory children throw temper tantrums.
- The Chicory child will weep and get things done.
- If weeping doesn’t pay, he will indulge in flattery or helps you in house hold work.
- Always demanding, tries to seek attention.
- The Chicory baby always wants her to be held in the lap all the time.
- The Chicory child likes to be carried always.
- Would weep if said anything.
- Over care and over concern for hurt feelings.
- Always seeks company.
- Heart Chakra is closed for Chicory people. Pray to Chicory to be active in the Heart Chakra.
- Threatening: “I will do homework, but I will not go to the music class. If you agree for my condition, then I will finish up all my homework now”.
- “I am angry at his ingratitude, and he cheated me. I have done so much to him” – Chicory + Chestnut bud.
- Chicory person makes others feel guilty by saying, “You have just used me.”
- “After all that I have done for you, this is how you treat me”.
- “I have given her a sari on her birthday and all that I get from her on my birth day is a card.”
- Emotional black mailing – “How can I live without you?”
- “Think of what I have done for you” and then bursting in to tears.
- “My dear son, I miss you so much, the house is vacant.”
- He sometimes become ill, he may resort to black mail. “I will study after this, if you allow me to browse the Internet.”
- “People should respect me.”
- Eating disorders
- Hysterical Neurosis – convulsion type
- Histrionic personality disorder
- “Live and let live” is the positive Chicory.
- Chicory + Walnut – when the child starts schooling
- Chicory + Walnut – for a second wife
- Chicory + Star of Bethlehem – if a person whom you love is dead
- Chicory – for separation.
- Chicory: I want love and attention
- Chicory: I feel that nobody recognises my importance
- Chicory: I have a fear of loneliness
- Chicory: I feel I am neglected
- Chicory: I feel unloved by my loved ones
- Chicory: Others say that I am of a highly interfering type
- Chicory: I can’t be alone; I always need company
- Chicory: I often enjoy giving my opinions and advice to others; but I feel hurt/offended when they reject my advice
- Mimulus, Chicory: My child stays close to my side; rarely goes alone; does nothing alone
- Chicory: Cries a lot when starting for the school
- Chicory, Mimulus: The child becomes upset even if mildly criticized
- Mimulus, Chicory: Burst into tears for no apparent reason
- Chicory: The child clings to mother