Posts tagged known
Let us see how to dissolve our karmas through Bija Mantras.
There is a problem. However, source of the problem is not known. Karma is the only source. There are no other sources.
Irrespective of the karma or reason behind the cause of the problem, how we can remove it?
Contain the karma
Let us see the meaning of the Bija mantras OM LUM NAMAHA and OM VUM NAMAHA.
Lum means earth – a vessel, say an earthen pot. It denotes earth element.
We put water into the pot. Water element is always connected with our Karma. Through water element our desires are created. Because of our desires we get problems.
What is the source of desire – Water? So, I put water into the vessel. It means my karma is contained in the vessel.
How to remove the karma?
OM RUM NAMAHA – by fire element, we can remove it. This comes from Manipura Chakra. It will vaporize the water. When the fire burns, the water vaporizes.
The vaporized water will go into space – the universal energy – turning into light and love.
When the cause is put in the earthen pot and burnt, the water or karma is vaporized and transmuted into space and light. This is the way to resolve our karmas.
So, if we cannot resolve a problem then we can chant, “OM VUM NAMAHA OM LUM NAMAHA OM RUM NAMAHA OM YUM NAMAHA OM HUM NAMAHA”.
If I do so then we mean,
Om Vum Namaha – the cause of the problem or karma
Om Lum Namaha – I put it in the earthen pot
Om Rum Namaha – which I burnt it
Om Yum Namaha – it gets vaporized into space and
Om Hum Namaha – changing into light and love
How to combine with intention?
For this problem I don’t know the cause. So I am using this technique to solve it.
I visualize the problem, which I am putting as the cause of the problem inside the water contained in the pot and then I burn the pot with fire.
After I finished visualization, I can chant the mantras.
Read the first part of the article here: http://reachnaran.com/simple-ways-to-meditate-part-i/
How to acquire a good breathing pattern?
- When you meditate, place the index finger at the base of the thumb on both the hands. Breathing will get deeper and you could meditate properly, as shallow breathing spoils it.
- Don’t take the index finger straight away move your finger to the base of the thumb. First touch the tip of thumb with the index finger. Then after some time, move the index finger to the middle of the thumb, and finally the base of the thumb.
- Don’t do it mechanically. Feel the breath with a conscious awareness.
- Observing your breathing is also a good way to meditate. This is part of meditation known as Vipassana meditation.
- After learning to breathe well, do the space meditation.
- Be aware of the space between the chair you are sitting and the wall. Don’t look at the wall. Instead look at the space between you and the wall.
- This is known as ‘Space Meditation’. Keep the eyes open throughout.
Bach Flower Remedies as Aids to Meditation
White chestnut helps to remove our thoughts, Chestnut bud not to have any distractions and Willow if you think one or the other bothers you.
Chant Mantra during Meditation
It’s nature of our mind to cling to something. You can choose a mantra to do that. After sometime you should be able to say goodbye to it. Mantra itself is not divinity. It means constantly thinking about a word, which is a mantra. Ultimately that also should go.
When it will go? We don’t know. May be, it’s not in this Janma.
This is the fifth chakra. It is also called as the Communication Chakra.
This chakra is connected with our lungs, larynx and throat. It is our communication channel. It takes care of our communication and determines how we relate to this world.
If I speak with love, then others will speak with love
When we hear good things, it will expand. That’s why Satsang (group of good thinkers) is important.Speak well and hear good things are the messages of this chakra.
Keep silent as when you open your mouth only bad stuff come out. Though, when there is love – thanks to good functioning of Heart Chakra, only good and kind words will come out.
When we talk, more energy is lost. The best way to get energy for the Throat Chakra is to do listening.
Only when we listen, we will know which is divine and which is not. While listening we will know the power of divine. Therefore, ‘listen properly’ is the message from Throat Chakra.
More silence more energy
There is a saying, ‘Mounam Sarvartha Sadhagam’, which means silence is a big tool. In silence, we get more energy. Guru is silent. Through silence we communicate so many things.
To know divinity and to know what to do we have to remain silent. It also means silence in thoughts. There is no point in having continuous thoughts in your head and say “we are practicing silence”.
When I need to communicate then?
While remaining silent if it still creates problems, then if we open our mouth there will be more problems. Communicate appropriately is the message from Throat Chakra.
You told your son one hundred times to study well. Yet he did not listen.
Therefore, your communication has failed to serve its objective, which is to make him understand. If he hasn’t, then why should we keep advising?
Right communication should be preceded by silence. Therefore, practice it!
Your talents will be known to the world
Throat and Hara Chakras are connected.
When our talents are not known to the world then it shows the Throat Chakra is not functioning well.
When you want the world to know about it, give Reiki to the Throat Chakra as well as Hara Chakra (keep one hand in Hara and another in Throat).
Then your talent will be exposed, recognition in office (in outside world) will improve.
To get the right appreciation, give Reiki to your Throat Chakra.
Thanks to throat we will communicate better. Our lives also get better, for all our relationships get spoiled because of miscommunication – in all misunderstandings, we need to balance the Throat Chakra.
Benefits of Healing Basic Chakra: http://reachnaran.com/benefits-of-healing-basic-chakra/
Benefits of Healing Hara Chakra: http://reachnaran.com/benefits-of-healing-hara-chakra/
Benefits of Chakra Balancing: http://healbyreiki.wordpress.com/2009/05/15/chakra-balancing-%E2%80%93-benefits-and-instructions/
Fear of unknown origin, vague fears, all types of premonitions and superstitions
- Fears of impending danger
- Cannot differentiate between fantasy and reality
- Fear of invisible, night mares, afraid of dark
- Aspen imagination runs amuck
- Aspen persons have nervous superstitious fears of occult concepts. Belief in a fear of supernatural fears such as ghosts and unkind spirits.
- Fear of approaching doom
- Aspen fears are with anxiety attacks with terrible sweating
- Fear of open places, dark, deep water
- All superstitions: ASPEN + PINE
- Fear of open places, dark deep water: ASPEN + MIMULUS + WALNUT + STAR OF BETHLEHEM
- The child has nightmares: ASPEN, WHITE CHESTNUT
Some of the statements from an Aspen person are…
- I have superstitious fears and fears of premonition
- I have feelings of apprehension uneasiness – but the cause is not known
- I fear something bad will happen but I am not sure what it is.
I stamped lizard on my left foot and it died, I am afraid is it bad. I feel really bad and tears rolling down.
Chant “PINE, ASPEN, CHANGE”
For feeling guilty: PINE
Expecting something bad to happen (without any known reasons): ASPEN
The message from Lizard, don’t wait to CHANGE
Remove my fears please: http://wp.me/p12byb-3G
Positive thoughts: http://wp.me/pBuLh-38