Posts tagged type
I am 27 year old female. Please advise some mantra to chant for me to conceive a baby.
I had an abortion 6 months back (had undergone IVF treatment). We are trying to have a baby for last 6 years.
Visit the postings on conceiving.
For a person who had abortion, take the Bach flower remedy GENTIAN for a month.
To avoid such setbacks in the future: GENTIAN (for any type of regression)
It’s all about Getting Pregnant: https://healbyanimalspirits.wordpress.com/2012/08/30/its-all-about-getting-pregnant/
Bach Flower Remedies for Pregnancy: https://healbybachflowers.wordpress.com/2009/10/13/bach-flower-remedies-for-pregnancy/
I have viral conjunctivitis since Friday and it is very troublesome…Please suggest a remedy for me.
Chant “HOLLY, CRAB APPLE, CLEAR POINT”
Thank you for the remedy, the problem with my eyes is resolved.
Both Holly and Crab Apple are Bach flower remedies, while CLEAR and POINT are switch words.
HOLLY: is prescribed when a part of the body becomes inflamed (red.) Here the eyes become red after Conjunctivitis.
CRAB APPLE: is prescribed as it acts as a cleanser – both physical and mental. It is the base remedy for any type of skin diseases for the same reason.
CLEAR: to clear of obstructions (in this case inflammation)
POINT: is the switch word for eyesight. Anything to do with the eye, it has to be included as part of switch word combination.
Detoxify Your Body: http://findlifeanswers.wordpress.com/2011/10/22/detoxify-your-body/
Catch the Viral, Don’t let it spread: http://naranhealingproducts.wordpress.com/2011/01/02/catch-the-viral-don%E2%80%99t-let-it-spread/
Writing without non-stop: WHITE CHESTNUT
Film, painting, drawing, etc to generate ideas: CLEMATIS:
For the director to understand the public expectations: BEECH
Singing: HORNBEAM (good for throat), CHEERY PLUM (to have control over the voice when singing low pitch and high pitch voice)
For any type of speeches: ELM and HEATHER
Power Point Presentation: WHITE CHESTNUT and CLEMATIS (for visual effects)
Persuade others for business: VERVAIN and HEATHER (to make others to listen)
Compering: WHITE CHESTNUT + HORN BEAM (to avoid the hesitation to start)
Developing Your Creative Skills Using Gem Remedies: http://healbygems.wordpress.com/2011/12/21/developing-your-creative-skills-using-gem-remedies/
Success in Business: http://reachnaran.com/success-in-business/
One of my parents has to clear the medical exam to get permanent residence (PR) in Canada.
Write “WATER VIOLET, LARCH, GENTIAN, WILD ROSE, MIMULUS” in a paper and ask them to keep it.
You can chant for them too.
The standard Bach Flower combination for any type of interview is WATER VIOLET, LARCH, GENTIAN and WILD ROSE, to face the interview members and reply confidently.
The remedy MIMULUS is included to handle the fear associated with getting the permanent residency.
I have an interview on Saturday. I want to get selected in the interview process. I should speak bravely, clearly, without hesitation, without fear in the interview.
Chant “WATER VIOLET, MIMULUS, LARCH, GENTIAN, WILD ROSE”
The Bach Flower Remedies Water Violet, Larch, Gentian and Wild Rose is the best combination for any type of interview.
The flower Mimulus will create a friendly atmosphere.
I have a fearful attitude to visit hospitals or to attend the patients in the hospital and panic to hear the news of death of near and dears.
Besides, I avoid traveling distant places either by train or bus. So, I feel guilty about myself for this. So, kindly suggest Bach flower remedy to heal from this type of psychosomatic state of mind.
Take the flower remedies “MIMULUS, ROCK ROSE”
Fear of visiting hospitals, death, new places: MIMULUS
Getting panic attacks: ROCK ROSE
Thanks for your reply to my previous question. You have advised me to surrender before the ultimate reality. I am trying to do so.
I think you are not from this universe. You are a divine personality. Your words are very powerful – even magical, having a deep impact on my mind and soul.
I am a little bit confused about the theory of karma. As we know, we all are facing good or bad in our lives due to our own good or bad karmas and we should not blame others for our sufferings.
The point at which I am confused is that if someone does some harm to us then we say this is result of our own karma and the person is just a medium.
For an example, somebody kills a man then the man should have definitely done such type of karmic account with the murderer or have done something wrong in the past, for which he has to be punished like this by divine forces.
If it is just the previous account which is settling down now and the murderer is just a medium then murderer should not be punished anywhere not here or not in another world.
And as you say that divine forces compel us to do specific karma as per our nature or prakriti then in this case divine wants the killed man to be punished like this and the murderer is just a divine helper or a medium.
So my question is this that the person who becomes the medium (who is apparently doing wrong karma) in another person’s suffering (as my suffering is due to my own bad karma) will be punished for this by divinity?
If no, is it because he is just a medium? I hope you will show me some light.
Karma theory is just an explanation put forward. If you want to justify karma theory, it leads you to confusion.
Karma will act upon one, who does not think that he is the tool of divine.
All our reactions and views are happening at the outer mind – the mind that looks outside and assesses. Nothing that affects the outer mind affects the inner mind at all.
Whenever you want an answer, just ask the questions and go inside. Stop analyzing. Be silent. Silence alone will bring the answer.
The inner mind sees what the outer mind does not see. It also does not see what the outer mind sees.
Stop reading books on spiritualism or karma etc.
Karma Vs Free Will: http://findlifeanswers.wordpress.com/2012/08/10/karma-vs-free-will/
How to Handle Your Karma: http://findlifeanswers.wordpress.com/2009/07/17/how-to-handle-your-karma/
Bed-time Ritual: http://reachnaran.com/bed-time-ritual/
The Bach Flower Remedy Chicory
Possessiveness, Self-Love, Self-Pity, Always Demanding, Noticeable, Attracting Attention
- They try to attract others attention: for example, infants attract attention by crying when you leave them alone or we try to impress others sometimes by flattery.
- Will be overeager to help.
- They get angry, if they find no gratitude from the person benefited by them.
- Their possessive nature can make the opposite person as a Centaury. Please note here, fear of rejection indicates a Centaury, while the person who instils a fear of rejection on others is Chicory.
- Chicory will not give anything free – there is a hidden agenda behind every transaction he makes.
- A Chicory person always attracts the attention of others.
- Always demanding and expects a great deal from others.
- He is possessive, extremely interfering, secretly manipulating and easily hurt.
- He has a feeling of unwanted.
- Over protection and too much parenting.
- Constantly concerned with the affairs of the family, always interfering.
- Behind all Chicory type, there lies a deep lack of fulfilment, often a feeling of not being loved.
- Desires for company for his selfish ends.
- He is a stingy person.
- Easily offended or hurt – self-pity.
- Pretending illness to attract others pity.
- Always speaks about what others owe her.
- Extremely nagging – the in-laws remedy.
- Thinks, feels that everyone is there for his help.
- Goes to the extent of weeping or pretending to be ill to get his things done.
- There is constant fear of loss.
- Emotional demanding always.
- Behind the Chicory state, an internal emptiness is more.
- Watching over the needs, wishes and progress of family and friends.
- Always ready to comment, to correct others or to advise others.
- The emotional control is subtle, making others dependent.
- He will manipulate to impose his will.
- The Chicory finds it hard to let go, feels easily offended or hurt; becomes ill to gain sympathy, always expecting others to live in the feeling of gratitude to her.
- Chicory children throw temper tantrums.
- The Chicory child will weep and get things done.
- If weeping doesn’t pay, he will indulge in flattery or helps you in house hold work.
- Always demanding, tries to seek attention.
- The Chicory baby always wants her to be held in the lap all the time.
- The Chicory child likes to be carried always.
- Would weep if said anything.
- Over care and over concern for hurt feelings.
- Always seeks company.
- Heart Chakra is closed for Chicory people. Pray to Chicory to be active in the Heart Chakra.
- Threatening: “I will do homework, but I will not go to the music class. If you agree for my condition, then I will finish up all my homework now”.
- “I am angry at his ingratitude, and he cheated me. I have done so much to him” – Chicory + Chestnut bud.
- Chicory person makes others feel guilty by saying, “You have just used me.”
- “After all that I have done for you, this is how you treat me”.
- “I have given her a sari on her birthday and all that I get from her on my birth day is a card.”
- Emotional black mailing – “How can I live without you?”
- “Think of what I have done for you” and then bursting in to tears.
- “My dear son, I miss you so much, the house is vacant.”
- He sometimes become ill, he may resort to black mail. “I will study after this, if you allow me to browse the Internet.”
- “People should respect me.”
- Eating disorders
- Hysterical Neurosis – convulsion type
- Histrionic personality disorder
- “Live and let live” is the positive Chicory.
- Chicory + Walnut – when the child starts schooling
- Chicory + Walnut – for a second wife
- Chicory + Star of Bethlehem – if a person whom you love is dead
- Chicory – for separation.
- Chicory: I want love and attention
- Chicory: I feel that nobody recognises my importance
- Chicory: I have a fear of loneliness
- Chicory: I feel I am neglected
- Chicory: I feel unloved by my loved ones
- Chicory: Others say that I am of a highly interfering type
- Chicory: I can’t be alone; I always need company
- Chicory: I often enjoy giving my opinions and advice to others; but I feel hurt/offended when they reject my advice
- Mimulus, Chicory: My child stays close to my side; rarely goes alone; does nothing alone
- Chicory: Cries a lot when starting for the school
- Chicory, Mimulus: The child becomes upset even if mildly criticized
- Mimulus, Chicory: Burst into tears for no apparent reason
- Chicory: The child clings to mother
One old man couldn’t come up stairs to Naran’s clinic, because he has asthma.
Naran enquired what type of healing can be initiated for him.
He commented that one part of the hair in his head is grey.
Interestingly, he is not worried about 20 years of his asthma. Why?
It is because the disease has become part and parcel of him. However, he is conscious about his appearance, and wants to look beautiful as he has the desire for approval in him.
The remedy therefore for Asthma is the Bach Flower Remedy CRAB APPLE.
But, Asthma will disappear and not his grey hair.
Clear your health issues: http://reachnaran.com/clear-your-health-issues/
What is Mind-Body-Life-Demystified healing: http://healbymindbodymessages.wordpress.com/2013/09/09/what-is-mind-body-life-demystified-healing/