Why forgiving your parents is very important
Naran S Balakumar
It doesn’t matter whether you have any conflict with your parents or not, forgiving your parents is important.
Some people might think, “I have a very good relationship with my parents, why should I forgive?”
Father and Mother Energies are inside you… Father and Mother outside represent your own inner energies of male and female.
How does the father’s energy inside you is represented outside you?
Parents represent your male and female energy. What’s the male energy or father energy (in you)?
- It is the desire to judge or desire to disassociate.
- It is an energy that creates conflicts, by picking up fights with others. It doesn’t mean that your father is a person who fights with others.
- The father energy or male energy always has the desire to change or control the other person. We always want everything in our favor, which shows our ‘desire to change’.
- Male energy is always unforgiving. It wants everything in its own terms.
- ‘Resisting to change’ comes from father’s energy – male energy, which always wants to receive something and only after receiving it will give something.
- ‘If only I receive’ is his expression. Everything is a mathematical calculation for him.
He says, “I have a debt of 5 lakhs of rupees. Somebody else has to give me 10 lakhs. Only on getting the 5 lakhs from him, I will return my dues”
He will not think about what he has to give. Only on getting his money he will return his dues – this is his way of thinking. This is the behavior of male energy.
How does the mother’s energy inside you is represented outside you?
- Desire of approval or appreciation is an expression of mother energy or female energy.
- The female energy doesn’t know how to thank.
- Female energy is a giving energy, but always expecting to receive something in return.
Because of this imbalance in our male and female energies, both of them are drawing us outside in different ways.
How to forgive your parents
Specifically do the Forgiveness Exercise for your father and mother, ten times each.
“I Siva forgive you my father (or mother), please forgive me and release me”.
If you are not comfortable saying ‘father’ or ‘mother’ then say the name of your father (or mother).
“I Siva forgive you Venkat, please forgive me and release me”.
By doing the forgiving exercise for your parents, the negative points of your father and mother will be released from your memory. Then you will not repeat their mistakes.
Improve relationship with your parents: https://healyourpastlife.wordpress.com/2013/08/05/improve-relationship-with-your-parents/